Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

See The Epic Reply The EFCC Gave A Twitter User - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Epic Reply The EFCC Gave A Twitter User (727 Views)

See The Epic Reply EFCC Twitter Handler Gave To A User On Twitter / See The Reply The EFCC Gave One Guy That Complained (photo). / See The Funny Response EFCC Gave To A Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Epic Reply The EFCC Gave A Twitter User by Sugarcious(m): 2:04am On Apr 10, 2017
I was scrolling down my twitter timeline when I saw this. Isn't this the best response ? grin

Re: See The Epic Reply The EFCC Gave A Twitter User by farouk0403(m): 4:32am On Apr 10, 2017
EFCC have been observing potential Looters through their twitter handle.

Mr/mrs handler why did you change our topic we never finish learning use of English, why you de carry us go another topic.

in Orubebe's voice

We will not take it!!!

But C.Ronaldo has more fans than Real madrid, technically he is greater than madrid.
Re: See The Epic Reply The EFCC Gave A Twitter User by JudgeTremblay: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2018
It is the best reply given to the tweet. According to the aussie essay writing services, Twitter is the best platform to express our opinions publicly. most of the people are contentiously posted tweets and get many followers.
Re: See The Epic Reply The EFCC Gave A Twitter User by Kezifils(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2018
2017 most misused word “Epic”

(1) (Reply)

Can you spot what is wrong with the lady in the picture(photo) / Evans The Kidnapper / Can I Team Play From Week One To Week Twenty (1-20) Without Draw In Vfl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.