Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

(photo) Kemen Reaction When Tboss Was Evicted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photo) Kemen Reaction When Tboss Was Evicted (3895 Views)

Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day / See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid / Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Kemen Reaction When Tboss Was Evicted by Bigajeff(m): 3:25am On Apr 10, 2017
Caption this kemen reaction when TBOSS was evicted.

1 Like

Re: (photo) Kemen Reaction When Tboss Was Evicted by segebase(m): 5:38am On Apr 10, 2017
bb
Re: (photo) Kemen Reaction When Tboss Was Evicted by adorablepepple(f): 5:51am On Apr 10, 2017
When T.boss was evicted I was like bye bisssh.

Kemen be like finally, issawawork oooo!

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Kemen Reaction When Tboss Was Evicted by tahoe(m): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2017
adorablepepple:
When T.boss was evicted I was like bye bisssh.

Kemen be like finally, issawawork oooo!

Iyen deep!!!!

Re: (photo) Kemen Reaction When Tboss Was Evicted by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: (photo) Kemen Reaction When Tboss Was Evicted by Nollynude: 10:35am On Apr 10, 2017
So Kemen na cultist too undecided
Re: (photo) Kemen Reaction When Tboss Was Evicted by Ideyontop: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2017
The fact is that Tboss destroyed Kemen's reputation. When she was secretly asked by Big Brother, she started crying and acting a "victim" hence Kemen was punished. None of his clip was played, no endorsements, Chai! I pity for Kemen.

1 Like

Re: (photo) Kemen Reaction When Tboss Was Evicted by tribalistseun: 11:46am On Apr 10, 2017
Let's call a spade a spade, kemen is a pervert. He couldn't control his sexual urge, too full of himself, he thinks ladies love him with his muscles, who muscles help.

A friend of mine in Uyo said he knows him as a bouncer and train in a gym. That he's not an instructor as he claimed. Another thing he should work on is how he gossips like secondary school girls. Knocking peoples head together for no reason. Him and Uriel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) Kemen Reaction When Tboss Was Evicted by tribalistseun: 11:50am On Apr 10, 2017
Ideyontop:
The fact is that Tboss destroyed Kemen's reputation. When she was secretly asked by Big Brother, she started crying and acting a "victim" hence Kemen was punished. None of his clip was played, no endorsements, Chai! I pity for Kemen.
wrong, kemen destroyed himself, he couldn't control himself like Efe and bassey.

You went in there for N25M but instead you woke up like a ghost in the middle of the night to deep your hand in a ladies pant while she's sleeping. He's lucky Bigbrother didn't send ninjas to go and beat the hell out of him.

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Kemen Reaction When Tboss Was Evicted by Itulah(m): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
tribalistseun:
wrong, kemen destroyed himself, he couldn't control himself like Efe and bassey.

You went in there for N25M but instead you woke up like a ghost in the middle of the night to deep your hand in a ladies pant while she's sleeping. He's lucky Bigbrother didn't send ninjas to go and beat the hell out of him.

At the bold grin grin

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Kemen Reaction When Tboss Was Evicted by PaARAaH(f): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
tribalistseun:
Let's call a spade a spade, kemen is a pervert. He couldn't control his sexual urge, too full of himself, he thinks ladies love him with his muscles, who muscles help.

A friend of mine in Uyo said he knows him as a bouncer and train in a gym. That he's not an instructor as he claimed. Another thing he should work on is how he gossips like secondary school girls. Knocking peoples head together for no reason. Him and Uriel

Dude where do fitness instructors work? In the bank? Kemen worked at Ultrafits as a fitness instructor I live in uyo too so tell ya frnd to shove his hate up his ass and stop gossiping. Abot someone idly

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Kemen Reaction When Tboss Was Evicted by poshestmina(f): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Pervert!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage Celebrate Love In Matching Outfit / Hushpuppi Arrest: “in My Family Na Only Me Escape From Poverty” –hushpuppi Cries / Hot! Hot!! Hot!! As Pictures Of 52 Years Old Woman Looking Like A 20 Year Old T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.