Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage Celebrate Love In Matching Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage Celebrate Love In Matching Outfit (3893 Views)

"Happy Birthday MY LOVE" Tiwa Savage Celebrate Wizkid As He Clocks 30 Years / Wizkid & His Fiance Tiwa Savage Celebrate Their Son Together / Tiwa Savage And Her Female Dancers Looking Sexy In Matching Outfit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage Celebrate Love In Matching Outfit by Paulfroshman: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage Celebrate Love In Matching Outfit - Most Fashionable?

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1modHg6qvQ

Re: Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage Celebrate Love In Matching Outfit by Donald95(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
More like, Wizkid and Mum

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage Celebrate Love In Matching Outfit by elgramz: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
They look good

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage Celebrate Love In Matching Outfit by itspzpics(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
sweet
Re: Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage Celebrate Love In Matching Outfit by Idydarling(f): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
Stupvd op, this is the Nigerian track suit, costing over 70k, don't show ur mumuness everywhere u go

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage Celebrate Love In Matching Outfit by egopersonified(f): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
just wondering if this was why tbliss wanted to jump bridge
Re: Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage Celebrate Love In Matching Outfit by RemedyLab: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
cool
Re: Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage Celebrate Love In Matching Outfit by kmaster007: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
finally dey re both dating
Re: Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage Celebrate Love In Matching Outfit by megafem1: 12:22am On Jun 04, 2018
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107
Re: Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage Celebrate Love In Matching Outfit by strokegoons(m): 12:52am On Jun 04, 2018
Re: Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage Celebrate Love In Matching Outfit by Kay2dBone(m): 3:38am On Jun 04, 2018
Build mobile app for your celebrity blog/business and publish on Google Play store at affordable rate!

Whatsapp: 08179887011
Re: Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage Celebrate Love In Matching Outfit by KingLennon(m): 6:29am On Jun 04, 2018
I don't want why people hate this relationship. Love is a natural thing and tiwa has found that in wizkid

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Sits Front Row At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week / Hushpuppi Arrest: “in My Family Na Only Me Escape From Poverty” –hushpuppi Cries / Here Is The Video Of Married Peter Okoye And Mercy Eke That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.