Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing. (3370 Views)

19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand / Jokes That'll Keep You Laughing All Day Long / 20 Jokes That Only Geeks Will Understand [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing. by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2009
1. A teacher lecturing on population.
In India after every 10 sec, a woman gives birth to a child. A kid stands up- we must find & stop her.
2.Kid: why are all these people running?
Man: this is a race, the winner will get the cup.
Kid: if only the winner will get the cup, why are others running?
3. Teacher: ''I killed a person'', convert this sentence into future tense.
Kid: The future tense is ''U will go to jail''.
4. A man's wish: when i die, i wanna die like my granpa who died peacefully in his sleep not screaming like all the passengers in the car he was driving. grin
5. A young man was writing something very slowly. Friend asked: ''why are u writing so slowly''? Man: I'm writing to my 6-yr-old son, he can't read very fast. grin grin grin
More to come Nairalanders, keep on laughing.
Re: Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing. by xammy(m): 12:07am On Dec 31, 2009
be fast! just do copy and u know what 2 do
Re: Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing. by Omoso(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2009
Good one
An old man met a boy crying because he lost his only coin.
The old man gave him another coin.
On his way back he stil met d boy crying and asked y.
D boy said. If only i hadn't lost d first coin,i'd have had 2 coins now.
Re: Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing. by Kunbee: 1:26am On Jan 01, 2010
Ogidi-Olu:

3. Teacher: ''I killed a person'', convert this sentence into future tense.
Kid: The future tense is ''U will go to jail''.

4. A man's wish: when i die, i wanna die like my granpa who died peacefully in his sleep not screaming like all the passengers in the car he was driving. grin

ROFLMAO*standing ovation* you didn't disappoint the duchess cool
Re: Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing. by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:56am On Jan 02, 2010
1. Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.
Mom: Well, you have done the right thing.
Son: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.
2. A newly married man asked his wife, ''Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?'' ''Honey,'' the woman replied sweetly, ''I'd have married you NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE''.
3. Father to son after exam: ''let me see your report card.'' Son: ''My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents''.
4. A man comes back 2 his car & finds a note saying ''Parking Fine''. He writes a note and sticks it to the pole ''Thanks for the complement''.
5. Q- What is the difference between Mother and wife?
A- One woman brings you into this world crying, & the other ensures that you continue to do so.
6. Teacher: Correct the sentence, ''A bull and a cow is grazing in the field''.
Student: A cow and a bull is grazing in the field.
Teacher: How?
Student: Ladies first. grin
7. Guide: ''I welcome you all to Niagara falls. These are the world's largest waterfalls and the sound intensity of the waterfall is so high, even 20 supersonic planes can't be heard. Now may I request the ladies to keep quiet so that we can hear the Niagara falls?''
More to come Nairalanders, keep posting yours.
Re: Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing. by Kunbee: 1:25am On Jan 02, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing. by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 31, 2019
I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain. I only wanted to one time see you laughing. I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which One Did U Do, Be Sincere / The Nine Children(brain Teaser) / See Funny Pictures That Will Make You Laugh So Hard.....(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.