Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Help Needed!! Can One Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Needed!! Can One Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira? (670 Views)

Want To Make Your First 5million Naira From Clickbank? See This Faqs Now / Help Needed, Can I Get A Commercial Loan / "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed!! Can One Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira? by Koval12(m): 5:32am On Apr 10, 2017
Hi my fellow nairalanders. Your help is seriously needed.
i just want to know if 5million naira is enough to start up a life in Nigeria at the moment.I mean for somebody who is educated with BSc certificate but does not want to take up any job.somebody who prefers to run his own business.If the money is enough,please suggest what(any business) he can possibly go into.please be realistic.your comments will be invaluable.thanks.
Re: Help Needed!! Can One Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira? by deiikonac(m): 6:32am On Apr 10, 2017
invest in appeals decorative and Monogramming venture, buy embroidery machine, call us for business set-up consulting, the ROI is high and the equipment has long productive life spars https://www.nairaland.com/3151045/two-head-computer-embroidery-machine
Re: Help Needed!! Can One Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira? by Ayodehji202: 8:04am On Apr 10, 2017
I swear you need no ask this question as a graduate in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Help Needed!! Can One Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira? by Student125(m): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2017
Open graphics office for me make I run it, all we needed is an office, DI machine for a start and system. You will get your money back in a year. All other things will fall in place. You will still be left with more cash to setup other business. But look around, printing is day to day activity.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed!! Can One Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira? by Fmdipo(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2017

Re: Help Needed!! Can One Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira? by kencoinz(m): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2017
Koval12:
Hi my fellow nairalanders. Your help is seriously needed.
i just want to know if 5million naira is enough to start up a life in Nigeria at the moment.I mean for somebody who is educated with BSc certificate but does not want to take up any job.somebody who prefers to run his own business.If the money is enough,please suggest what(any business) he can possibly go into.please be realistic.your comments will be invaluable.thanks.

Yes you can start with that and be comfortable.

Don't invest in someone else business. Set up yours and manage.

ECommerce with Dropshipping will be good
Also restaurant is another.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed!! Can One Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira? by georgen2u(m): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2017
Ayam not understanding again
Me started life with 200k as a graduate n making millions now,
NAwa oh

1 Like

Re: Help Needed!! Can One Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira? by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 10, 2017
georgen2u:
Ayam not understanding again
Me started life with 200k as a graduate n making millions now,
NAwa oh

What did you invest in? importation?
Re: Help Needed!! Can One Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira? by bishopkay: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
I fear this op ooo I swear. I'm sorry to say but you asking this kinda question and claiming to be a graduate with Such an amount at your disposal, makes me doubt the legitimacy of your claim.

You don't have an idea what to do with 5 million? Didn't you do any entrepreneurship course during your time in school? I have just an advice for you though, only invest that money in a business you know very well; if it would take you time and humility to study and learn, do it. Else that money would vanish so quick you wouldn't even believe you had it before.

If you don't have any idea, oga better go look for job then carry that money go buy land or something. There are people that didn't even have up to that and they are making good bucks for themselves today. It all dwells down to the zeal you have.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed!! Can One Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira? by centoke30(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ayodehji202:
I swear you need no ask this question as a graduate in Nigeria
Asin eh, what kinda question is that?? I don't belivit.. he wants to pull out legs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oceanwealth.com.ng - Double Your Money Today / Lets Talk About Points2naira Here / Combating Water Seepage In Your Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.