Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Please Who Has The Latest Dreamweaver - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Who Has The Latest Dreamweaver (590 Views)

How To Insert A Flash Intro Page In Dreamweaver-help Needed / Creating Complex / Advanced Search Forms With Sql Queries In Dreamweaver / Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has The Latest Dreamweaver by 212blaze(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2009
Im using dreamweaver 6 abi 4 and i have a project im kinda working on.Its making my site compatible with internet explorer version 4 and thats way outdated. So please anyone with a later dreamweaver should please share it with me PLEASE.I checked their site and it costs over 300 dollars if i buy am i go rundown,
Re: Please Who Has The Latest Dreamweaver by yawatide(f): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2009
For starters, what doctype are you using? If you aren't specifying one, perhaps the site isn't consistent with other major browsers because it is operating in quirks mode? If you don't have doctype set to at least xhtml transitional, that could explain the differences. Also by combining doctype with a w3c validator, you can weed out the errors in your code, some of which might be reasons again, why your site isn't showing up consistently in major browsers.

The lesson here:
If you code to web standards, your site will show up even on a mobile device with pretty much the same code.
Re: Please Who Has The Latest Dreamweaver by 212blaze(m): 2:02am On Dec 30, 2009
thank you yawa

(1) (Reply)

My Links Keep Showing Like Visited Links / Choose A Web Design Company Wisely! / What Is White Label Pricing Engine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.