Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened (33233 Views)

Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight / Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by ALAYORMII: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2017
Pepper dem
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 10, 2017
please i need a loan of 14k please.
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Stanley08(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2017
Uncle, he go pay when he find work.
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2017
Don't blame the guy some people have this mischievous character never wanting to pay back except you take drastic action which is really not the best as it can severe relationships, money has damaged many friendship

2 Likes

Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by oyienootieno: 8:03am On Apr 10, 2017
refreshrate:
You go bow say the money no pass 5k
See embarrassment

Even if na 1k make the guy pay, haba since 2013 and he no gree pay. I stopped borrowing people long time ago, they will always come up with stories.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Klington: 8:08am On Apr 10, 2017
Owu na bas tard grin grin grin

Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:09am On Apr 10, 2017
uyiekpenn:
This guy harsh ooo. But I don't get it. Why do some people switch off their phones especially when they know they're owing someone money? I've noticed this attitude amongst guys. They even go as far as lying that they were hospitalized or involved in an accident.

Lwkmd o

You go fear na grin
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by goshen26: 8:10am On Apr 10, 2017
He deserve the humiliation anyway.....but d dude should bone d money....

Same way I borrowed on idiot money during my nysc, a waec student in my school then named Dami....no matter how small 8k is I will catch u one day...
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by greggng: 8:11am On Apr 10, 2017
I can assure u that message speaks volume of the character of the debtor. His chances of getting a job is very slim cos Google and Sahara reporters have already documented it for future use. I hope he will not cry witch hunting when the time comes
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by anochuko01(m): 8:13am On Apr 10, 2017
Vince77:
Facebook post but Twitter replies
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by otus4me(m): 8:23am On Apr 10, 2017
the guy is not harsh o, lets put ourselves in his shoes. the debtor switched off his phone and for more than three years.
uyiekpenn:
This guy harsh ooo. But I don't get it. Why do some people switch off their phones especially when they know they're owing someone money? I've noticed this attitude amongst guys. They even go as far as lying that they were hospitalized or involved in an accident.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by manikspears: 8:26am On Apr 10, 2017
Brethren where art thy chill grin .but NL commentators though,I no fit borrow nna money o.debtors too plenty see how nna dey support person wey dey owe.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by otus4me(m): 8:26am On Apr 10, 2017
and u will tell us to pay some money for the games abi. if u are actually winning you wont be asking for our money. thunder fire you, OLE!!!!!!!!!! BARAWO!!!!!!!!!!!! ONYIONSHI!!!!!!!
chijioke6553:
As we approach easter season increase your bank account.........see detail below
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Eddygourdo(m): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2017
ekems2017:
It doesn't stop him from displaying his certificate. It's not easy. Some passed away. But he made it. Owing will not stop his celebration.

Even federal government dey owe.
avoid people like these. Serial debtors

2 Likes

Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Elnino4ladies: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2017
greggng:
I can assure u that message speaks volume of the character of the debtor. His chances of getting a job is very slim cos Google and Sahara reporters have already documented it for future use. I hope he will not cry witch hunting when the time comes

LMAO @sahara reporters and google
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Ikville(m): 8:28am On Apr 10, 2017
He had no choice. Imagine since 2013 & i believe he must exhausted all normal avenues to collect on d debt, especially since d debtor is strategically dodging payment.
Free advice : either u pay up or d debt will follow till u fall...causing damage all d way

3 Likes

Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by otus4me(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2017
uncle i beg take ham easy, grin grin grin grin grin grin
CheezyCharles:
that's how one idiot has been owing me 20k from 2014 .he thinks boys that school at Olabisi Onabanjo university ogun state has chill?i have told my landlord (a native doctor ) to epp me show the guy pepper! lol

1 Like

Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:34am On Apr 10, 2017
Naija
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Olabenayo(m): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2017
Even Fayose is owing seven months salary and nobody is embarrassing him online...

The guy no just get manner at all...
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 10, 2017
Iamwrath:
Kill joys

Nna this is very wrong

But it's right to owe and refuse to pay?

No wonder Nigeria is in a mess.

People just find it so hard to use their brains!

3 Likes

Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Neddyogu(m): 8:59am On Apr 10, 2017
ekems2017:
It doesn't stop him from displaying his certificate. It's not easy. Some [b]passed away. [/b]But he made it. Owing will not stop his celebration.

Even federal government dey owe.

Passed away? Ok ooo
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by HCF(m): 8:59am On Apr 10, 2017
Some people actually deserve such embarrassment. They come to you cap in hand begging for money. To pay back now becomes a problem. The irony is that most of them can afford to pay but the spirit of indebtedness is in them. I have had numerous experiences with such people. They are terrible and very annoying..

1 Like

Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by willibounce1(m): 9:07am On Apr 10, 2017
Nigerians will say you are wicked if you don't borrow them money. You borrow some useless people money and you have to be running after them before they pay you back. Some idiots will even pretend and just be quiet as if they do not remember they owe you money. Person wey owe money go dey upload pix of new shoe, new hairstyle, clothes for instagram. But to pay you story go enter.
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2017
HCF:
Some people actually deserve such embarrassment. They come to you cap in hand begging for money. To pay back now becomes a problem. The irony is that most of them can afford to pay but the spirit of indebtedness is in them. I have had numerous experiences with such people. They are terrible and very annoying..

A lot of times, such people eventually amount to nothing because of this terrible habit.

When i was unemployed, i borrowed someone 10k. A few months after, he got a 120k/month job and he refused to pay me even after i begged him with his mother's name when i was in serious financial distress and i basically just needed to eat. Till date, he hasn't. I vowed if he was dying and he needed rescuing, i won't help.

Believe me, all through when he was indebted, he was still buying expensive gadgets e.g. large plasma TV. I kept shut when i discovered in our circle of friends, he owed EVERYONE and they all wished him harm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Bashnigga(m): 9:08am On Apr 10, 2017
That nigga looks like M.I Abaga though grin grin
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by ekems2017(f): 9:10am On Apr 10, 2017
I am not and can never be a debtor. So you support him killing this man's joy, writing on face book so that the whole world will hear.we don't even know what transpired between them.
If this is how you disgrace people that owes you pls stop. It is not the best way of getting back your money.

Eddygourdo:
avoid people like these. Serial debtors
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Daddybright1986(m): 9:17am On Apr 10, 2017
tspun:
Your debt will hunt u every where u go. They will borrow money with sweet mouth to pay will be war, or he want to tell us he has not spent more than that money on drinks and girls

Ahhh y you carry d mata like gala na,who d ow you dear??
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Eddygourdo(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2017
ekems2017:
I am not and can never be a debtor. So you support him killing this man's joy, writing on face book so that the whole world will hear.we don't even know what transpired between them.
If this is how you disgrace people that owes you pls stop. It is not the best way of getting back your money.

a debtor deserves no joy because his debt has caused sorrow to his creditor. How can you not criticise someone who broke trust since 2013 and was cunny enough to avoid paying. Switching off his phone and all that. My dear once you owe people. Pay them promptly. Nobody has a cash tree in his backyard. Its through benevolence only and that should not be abused
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by ekems2017(f): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2017
How can he switch off his phone for four years? Have you heard the other side of the story. You have forgotten that we are in a society that people do all sort of things to attract symphaty.
I know too well that if you owe you are to pay back but bringing it on social media in the day of his celebration is what I kick against. They were still friends in facebook till that day and he didnt bother to inbox him all this while.

Eddygourdo:
a debtor deserves no joy because his debt has caused sorrow to his creditor. How can you not criticise someone who broke trust since 2013 and was cunny enough to avoid paying. Switching off his phone and all that. My dear once you owe people. Pay them promptly. Nobody has a cash tree in his backyard. Its through benevolence only and that should not be abused
Re: Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened by Eddygourdo(m): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2017
ekems2017:
How can he switch off his phone for four years? Have you heard the other side of the story. You have forgotten that we are in a society that people do all sort of things to attract symphaty.
I know too well that if you owe you are to pay back but bringing it on social media in the day of his celebration is what I kick against. They were still friends in facebook till that day and he didnt bother to inbox him all this while.

ok I see ur point. Nevertheless we must always endeavour to shame debtors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper / How NYSC Changed My View Of The North. / How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.