Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment (33317 Views)

NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) / 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment / 8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Oraculus: 12:04pm On May 17, 2016
Sometimes, it can be heartbreaking to see yourself in one state when you actually desire another state. 
For whatever reason it may be for you to want to redeploy, you need to do the process right. 

Redeployment is real. NYSC will redeploy you if you can prove you deserve it. 
Redeployment is currently done on 3 basis:
1. Health reason
2. Marital
3. Security
Security is only restricted to states prone terrorism 

So to secure a successful redeployment, these tips may help. 

For those applying for medical reasons, make sure you get a medical report from a government hospital. NYSC won't acknowledge medical reports from private institutions.

The reports are usually dated. The older the date on the medical report, the more serious NYSC officials will take it. If the report is dated a few days around when you printed your call up, it may raise suspicion about your motive for redeployment eg. you printed callup 1st may and your medical report is dated 5th May; NYSC officials will just be like, 'Osheeyy, Baddest!!'
 So use your sense. That's all I will say.

As soon as you get to camp, take your medical report to the camp clinic for authentication, then begin your application for redeployment. 

NYSC will not redeploy you to your home state. 

Lagos and Abuja are highly contested, so you might not get them but you will get places that are very close. 

Some people claim to have certain illnesses so that they can be redeployed. Note that these information go into your file for life. And if you don't mind and still want to claim an illness, claim wisely. 

Know the illness in and out, and be ready to fake it if possible. But I will strongly advise you not to because NYSC officials will know. 

One of the most common illnesses people claim is Asthma. Asthma is manageable and can be managed from any hospital. 

W‎hatever the illness you claim, know that the NYSC officials are going to assume that if the illness did not kill you in 4/5/6 years of school, it won't kill you in one year of NYSC. So they will kuku post you close to a healthy facility instead of redeploy you. 

For those that still won't follow my advice and still want to claim illnesses, claim an illness that is chronic, requires close monitoring by your doctor and difficult to diagnose instantly  eg type 1 dm. 

For those who have genuine conditions, please take your medications, hospital consultation cards/appointment cards with you to camp. These will further support your case. 

$
Don't forget NYSC is not foolish. When you were filling your biodata online, most people entered genuine information into the NYSC portal. Infact, there's a column where you are asked if you have any health challenge, some people will answer 'NO', only to later bring a medical report. Lol

During screening, NYSC officials will go through your biodata, state of origin, state where you schooled and the state where you want to be redeployed to. All these will be used to determine whether you will be redeployed or not and if you will be redeployed, it will determine where.

So when you apply for redeployment, careful not to choose your state of origin, lagos or abuja except you have really strong connect or you can really prove that you need to be in those places or else they may redeploy you to wherever they feel like.  

Wisely choose less competitive states.

For those that want to redeploy on marital basis, ensure you have all your documents including your marriage certificate, change of name newspaper publication, marriage pictures, etc

Finally, be patriot, don't pay people for redeployment. say no to corruption.

NB: this is a rough draft, kindly forgive all grammatical/typographical and language errors. Just heard, people are printing call up and I needed to drop this info asap.
This info is not exhaustive, there are some I can't recall right now and will update when I can. 
I hope this helps. Good luck.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by boma95(f): 12:22pm On May 17, 2016
Nice and informative piece kiss
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2016
just for enlightenment. what if i claim to have spiritual palava.. grin wink would my redeployment be possible? moreover which of the States is most ideal to serve ?
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by callMeAlpha(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2016
Bros abeg wat of security ground...plz throw more light,I was posted to Adamawa bt will be camping at taraba
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Tiwaladeboo(f): 2:40pm On May 17, 2016
Oraculus:
Sometimes, it can be heartbreaking to see yourself in one state when you actually desire another state. 
For whatever reason it may be for you to want to redeploy, you need to do the process right. 

1. Health reason
2. Marital
3. Security

For those applying for medical reasons, make sure you get a medical report from a government hospital. NYSC won't acknowledge medical reports from private institutions.

The reports are usually dated. The older the date on the medical report, the more serious NYSC officials will take it. If the report is dated a few days around when you printed your call up, it may raise suspicion about your motive for redeployment eg. you printed callup 1st may and your medical report is dated 5th May; NYSC officials will just be like, 'Osheeyy, Baddest!!'

As soon as you get to camp, take your medical report to the camp clinic for authentication, then begin your application for redeployment. 

Lagos and Abuja are highly contested, so you might not get them but you will get places that are very close. 

Some people claim to have certain illnesses so that they can be redeployed. Note that these information go into your file for life. And if you don't mind and still want to claim an illness, claim wisely. 

Know the illness in and out, and be ready to fake it if possible. But I will strongly advise you not to because NYSC officials will know. 

One of the most common illnesses people claim is Asthma. Asthma is manageable and can be managed from any hospital. 

W‎hatever the illness you claim, know that the NYSC officials are going to assume that if the illness did not kill you in 4/5/6 years of school, it won't kill you in one year of NYSC. So they will kuku post you close to a healthy facility instead of redeploy you. 

For those that still won't follow my advice and still want to claim illnesses, claim an illness that is chronic, requires close monitoring by your doctor and difficult to diagnose instantly  eg type 1 dm. 

For those who have genuine conditions, please take your medications, hospital consultation cards/appointment cards with you to camp. These will further support your case. 

$
Don't forget NYSC is not foolish. When you were filling your biodata online, most people entered genuine information into the NYSC portal. Infact, there's a column where you are asked if you have any health challenge, some people will answer 'NO', only to later bring a medical report. Lol

During screening, NYSC officials will go through your biodata, state of origin, state where you schooled and the state where you want to be redeployed to. All these will be used to determine whether you will be redeployed or not and if you will be redeployed, it will determine where.

So when you apply for redeployment, careful not to choose your state of origin, lagos or abuja except you have really strong connect or you can really prove that you need to be in those places or else they may redeploy you to wherever they feel like.  

For those that want to redeploy on marital basis, ensure you have all your documents including your marriage certificate, change of name newspaper publication, marriage pictures, etc

NB: this is a rough draft, kindly forgive all grammatical/typographical and language errors. Just heard, people are printing call up and I needed to drop this info asap.
This info is not exhaustive, there are some I can't recall right now and will update when I can. 
Gud info.
During reg d column where we are ask if we av any health prob dat mostly fill "No"now am going wiv a medical concern my health dat I won't be able to travel long distance dat am prgnt, hope such report will still be treated wiv mercy?
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Oraculus: 3:23pm On May 17, 2016
Tiwaladeboo:
Gud info.
During reg d column where we are ask if we av any health prob dat mostly fill "No"now am going wiv a medical concern my health dat I won't be able to travel long distance dat am prgnt, hope such report will still be treated wiv mercy?

Married women can apply for relocation and will be granted as such.
but if you are pregnant and not married, they will give you an exeat from camp to go home and later come back to collect your posting letter to your ppa after camp

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Tiwaladeboo(f): 6:56pm On May 17, 2016
Oraculus:

Married women can apply for relocation and will be granted as such.
but if you are pregnant and not married, they will give you an exeat from camp to go home and later come back to collect your posting letter to your ppa after camp
can't I redepoly to my state of choice, Bcoz am not using marriage certificate?
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by lovingT(f): 7:28pm On May 17, 2016
Just a question. What's ur advice Got posted to ondo yet wanted Rivers state. N I don't meet any of the above 3 criterias. Do u think I have any hope
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Afrobasic(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2016
I'm done with camp (16A stream 1), I applied for redeployment on medical grounds but wasn't given. Got one remote northern village like that as my place of primary assignment. Not gone for clearance and I have no plans what so ever on going back there.
My question to you is this, is there any other way of doing this redeployment ish? Or should I remobilize (if that's possible)
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by bilulu(m): 11:39pm On May 17, 2016
I want to redeploy on security ground. am posted to kano. I want to go wit a medical report which says am hypertensive.... meaning cuz of security issue in d north it may affect my health due to my hypertensive nature...... do u think dis will b possible?

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Oraculus: 9:00am On May 18, 2016
lovingT:
Just a question. What's ur advice Got posted to ondo yet wanted Rivers state. N I don't meet any of the above 3 criterias. Do u think I have any hope
yes. you do. if you know the right people.
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Oraculus: 9:07am On May 18, 2016
bilulu:
I want to redeploy on security ground. am posted to kano. I want to go wit a medical report which says am hypertensive.... meaning cuz of security issue in d north it may affect my health due to my hypertensive nature...... do u think dis will b possible?
1. hypertension can be managed from any hospital and so it's not sufficient a reason for relocation.
2. Kano has not been listed as a security risk for Corpers. only the 3 north east states affected by bokoharam are. however, you can get redeployed if you want to. know the right people. Corpers are expected to be corruption free. so don't go and bribe someone to get relocated. help rid your country of corruption.

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Oraculus: 9:11am On May 18, 2016
Afrobasic:
I'm done with camp (16A stream 1), I applied for redeployment on medical grounds but wasn't given. Got one remote northern village like that as my place of primary assignment. Not gone for clearance and I have no plans what so ever on going back there.
My question to you is this, is there any other way of doing this redeployment ish? Or should I remobilize (if that's possible)
yes. you can apply again for redeployment in 3months time and if you follow the tips I posted earlier, you'd mostly likely get it
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Afrobasic(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2016
Oraculus:
yes. you can apply again for redeployment in 3months time and if you follow the tips I posted earlier, you'd mostly likely get it

But would I get punished? (since I'm not going to show up at my present PPA for the 3months)
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by tabithababy(f): 4:20pm On May 18, 2016
Oraculus:

1. Health reason
2. Marital
3. Security

$

. Please I was posted to borno but asked to camp at nasarawa. Any hope to redeploy to lagos.
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by remioshy(f): 9:23am On May 20, 2016
tabithababy:
. Please I was posted to borno but asked to camp at nasarawa. Any hope to redeploy to lagos.
pls answer this question as I have same question to ask, how best to redeploy in security issues and guideline on what to guide against , I want to redeploy to Lagos, but don't want to be refused and sent to somewhere of their own choice.

Thanks
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by liverpudian9(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2016
i was posted to adamawa but to resume camping in taraba can i apply for redeployment for security reasons
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Ellixlimswag(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2016
please I want to redeploy on security reasons too... was posted to yobe and camping is in jigawa..... what's the possibilities of being posted to anambra or ondo as I am from delta and decide in benin
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Ellixlimswag(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2016
please I want to redeploy on security reasons too... was posted to yobe and camping is in jigawa..... what's the possibilities of being posted to anambra or ondo as I am from delta and reside in benin
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Taeewo(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2016
For those posted to Adamawa, Yobe and Borno..... Your redeployment based on security will be granted but you might not be given ur preferred state..... May be neighboring state....
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by caphone: 2:24pm On May 20, 2016
I'm posted to Enugu and from what's going on there I think there is a security threat from that state I.e (herdsmen/farmers clash, biafra agitators) nd I'm from north west don't yu think I'll be redeployed if I applly for it. BTW I haven't chose Enugu they randomly chose it for me
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by callMeAlpha(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2016
Taeewo:
For those posted to Adamawa, Yobe and Borno..... Your redeployment based on security will be granted but you might not be given ur preferred state..... May be neighboring state....
u mean neighboring states to the one choosed or neighboring states to bornu and adamawa?
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Taeewo(m): 6:29am On May 21, 2016
To the one choosed
callMeAlpha:
u mean neighboring states to the one choosed or neighboring states to bornu and adamawa?
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by EmeeNaka: 7:53am On May 21, 2016
Oraculus:
How sure are you that that method will work again?
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by great0816: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
pls I need help...am batch A stream 2..I applied for relocation since 3rd of this month...but it still showing me application processing... please I need help... cos I don't know what to know and also do not know anybody in Abuja to help me... please I really need help desperately
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by LawrenceUMS: 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is the ‘Beautiful Bride’ Course that is taking the PHP and overall Web development Community by Storm…it is called LARAVEL -

Programming is usually considered as boring and rigid by a lot of people but this amazing framework helps to develop a website using a simple and a clean code in a short time. This web application framework has elegant and expressive syntax.

More developers are making the switch to Laravel and due to the framework’s numerous features and benefits, Laravel will no doubt continues to be a choice for developers

Get ready to learn LARAVEL (under our WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT Certificate course) – with TWO training centers in Lagos (Yaba and Egbeda/Alimosho)

100% Practicals, Ambient Classes, Two Training centers (Lagos), Professional Instructors, plus more!!

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 7AF02B2D , 59161980 l Website : www.umstraining.xyz

Check out this brief fact about mobile App

The mobile device market is growing at breakneck speed compared to the internet explosion of the mid 1990's. This growth is feeding the increased demand for mobile application developers.

As smartphones and tablets change the way people communicate, do business, shop, and access news & entertainment, the demand for new and innovative mobile applications will continue to rise as mobile devices become more capable, and an increasing number of traditional businesses develop apps to bring their products and services to the mobile marketplace. The rapid growth of mobile is creating a host of employment opportunities for both corporate and freelance mobile application developers

Classes in progress – with TWO training centers in Lagos (Yaba and Egbeda/Alimosho)

100% Practicals, Ambient Classes, Two Training centers (Lagos), Professional Instructors, plus more!!

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 7AF02B2D , 59161980 l Website : www.umstraining.xyz
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Harvard13(m): 12:06am On May 19, 2017
Oraculus:

1. Health reason
2. Marital
3. Security

$

Please is HIV positive status a strong enough reason??

And what is type 1 DM?
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Igwe007(m): 12:24am On May 19, 2017
callMeAlpha:
Bros abeg wat of security ground...plz throw more light,I was posted to Adamawa bt will be camping at taraba
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Akinkunmi007: 2:21pm On May 19, 2017
if you posted to Taraba let me know, but I redeploy to Ogun state, if u need any assistance concerning redeployment let me know.... thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 19, 2017
Find the correct guy, pay the token, he go work magic for you without you wasting time on marital, health or security ground.

But am very sure, for states like Borno as long as it ain't ur state of origin, ur redeployment is confirmed cause 90 out of 100 coppers posted there always run away, so NYSC always welcomes you to redeploy to Borno, yobe, Adamawa without stress
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by GlorianaCO(f): 9:32pm On May 19, 2017
My brother promised to work out my redeployment to the state of my choice....do I still need to present a medical report stating that am nt medically fit?
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by joshuachuks: 10:06pm On May 19, 2017
Please i was posted to Lagos but i want to redeploy to anambra state is it possible please help me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Stay In Family House During NYSC / Enugu State Increases Corpers Allowance To N30,000 & N20,000 For Doctors, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.