Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Little Mix Dropped A New Music Video Titled ''no More Sad Songs'' Featuring Mac - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Little Mix Dropped A New Music Video Titled ''no More Sad Songs'' Featuring Mac (570 Views)

Album Download. Little Mix Glory Days Full Zip# / Falz Shades MURIC, APC, PDP And Senate In New Video Titled "Talk" (Watch) / Little Mix Ft. Nicki Minaj - Woman Like Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Mix Dropped A New Music Video Titled ''no More Sad Songs'' Featuring Mac by ieaempire44(m): 7:49am On Apr 10, 2017
Little Mix look so sexy and fierce, they also took a distinctly American bent for their new video for “No More Sad Songs.” They perform a Wild West version of the 2000 film Coyote Ugly, complete with dancing on top the bar. Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh Anne Pinnock look beautiful and full of fun in their cowbell attire and bold makeup. Perrie Edwards, 23, gets the first lyrics and she dons a black cowboy hat to match her racy bra top to belt them out. Eventually the girls enter the bar and the action inside grinds to a standstill as all of the guys inside can’t believe the amount of hotness that just walked through the door.

On the video the girls take over the place, engaging everyone in sultry line dances and hopping atop the bar in a fierce dance to really kick things in to high gear. It’s so reminiscent of Coyote Ugly and obviously draws some inspiration from the bar-themed flick, not that we’re minding any second of it! There’s a dramatic pause as they look around the room, before walking in confidently. Jesy Nelson, 25, was wearing a racy bikini top featuring the stars and stripes of the U.S. flag! The video was filmed in Nashville and set at old – fashioned saloon, complete with cowboy hats, darts and mechanical bull.

Just like the title, on the video; the British girls wants to show us how to have fun. Jade Thirlwall sings the pre – chorus “For tonight, I'm going to get my mind off it/ Don't care that someone's got his hands all over my body/ Stay out all night, go where the music is loud/ So I don't have to think about it, I'm beggin', please, don't play,"

click here to watch the video https://ieaempire..com.ng/2017/04/little-mix-dropped-new-music-video.html

(1) (Reply)

New ‘omo Yi’ By Tjan! Download And Listen To It + Aduke & Your Smile / Tee Billz Calls Tiwa Savage His "Woman Crush Forever" / Beware!!! Demonic New Dance "One Corner" Gaining Waves On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.