Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

VIDEO: Adekunle Gold Narrates His Meeting With Nigerian Legend King Sunny Ade. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Adekunle Gold Narrates His Meeting With Nigerian Legend King Sunny Ade. (309 Views)

King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects / King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Adekunle Gold Narrates His Meeting With Nigerian Legend King Sunny Ade. by Alisegun(m): 7:53am On Apr 10, 2017
“I met the King!” – Adekunle Gold narrates his meeting with Nigerian Legend King Sunny Ade

Nigerian alternative singer and songwriter, Adekunle Kosoko popularly known by his stage name of Adekunle Gold who is currently on a UK tour had the opportunity of meeting his longtime idol, the legendary King Sunny Ade. According to the YBNL act, he was trying to catch a nap when he saw the legend on Darey‘s (who was billed to perform at the same show) Instagram live. He promptly got up and went looking for him and was surprised to discover that KSA knew him by name. He posted a video of himself with the legend on his Instagram page and captioned it: WATCH VIDEO HERE

(1) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Secretrly Weds Danjuma / Naija Artist Are Incredible World Wide But When It Comes To Local "Who Is Best.? / I Have A Clean Blog For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.