Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click (1265 Views)

All Paypal Issues And Discussions Here / Paypal Issues Solved.. / I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click by Naijashortcode(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Do you know that PayPal have limit it users, and Nigeria are among the county that is affected most. Obviously Nigeria can access paypal website to create account but have limit to account features like.

1.Account Funding

2.Credit Card Verification and lot more.

Outside the impact, some smart internet Business here in Nigeria are still funding and withdrawing their money with PayPal account just by the secret that works.

That's by the way.....

Now what are the secret that work?

We have come with a Copy and Paste guild to help anyone in Nigeria, open and verify his/her PayPal account in a few click.

Call for this Digital guild as it can easly send to anyone that has valid email address.

You can request for money back if this guild did'nt work for you. But I guarantee, you will thank me later.

Call or Whatsapp me now. +234 8 1 02 92 79 78
Re: Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click by smartjose(m): 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
Having a FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL (PERSONAL OR BIZ) has never being this easy!
• Would you mind having an account where all limitations is rolled away?
• Unlimited features (Business account only)?
• Where all your legal details are used to sign you up?
• No more VPN, VBA, VCC?
Then, you’re lucky to be here. Get yours today! U can PM me for proofs.
Also, latest FINAL DRAFT 10 software is available for screenwriters.
One thousand naira for anyone u refer(For Paypal only).�
Pls rebr

Re: Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click by cmoney22222: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
How do I contact you?
smartjose:
• No more VPN, VBA, VCC?
Pls rebr
Re: Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click by dokdave(m): 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click by lifenajeje(m): 6:58am On Apr 09, 2018
Do thd right thing ...go to firstbank open an account request for mastercard....get ur account linked to firstonline....you will find the link to paypal on firstonline app and u will also recieve a device for generating otp.this process takes about 8 working days if u dont have account with firstbank

1 Like

Re: Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click by Martinsx1(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2018
lifenajeje:
Do thd right thing ...go to firstbank open an account request for mastercard....get ur account linked to firstonline....you will find the link to paypal on firstonline app and u will also recieve a device for generating otp.this process takes about 8 working days if u dont have account with firstbank

Can I confirm this information at any first bank?
Re: Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click by Martinsx1(m): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2018
smartjose:
• No more VPN, VBA, VCC?
Pls rebr

I'm interested... How do we deal?
Re: Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click by lifenajeje(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2018
Martinsx1:

Yes
Re: Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click by IDEALCASH(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Martinsx1:

Just give it a try and see how it works, most bankers will only confuse you.
Re: Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click by FrancisAdl(m): 10:07pm On May 06, 2018
smartjose:
• No more VPN, VBA, VCC?
Pls rebr

I've lost count on the number of PayPal accounts I've created since 2012. Luckily I came across this gentleman by the moniker Smartjose. He helped me to create a personal PayPal account with my legal details and a real address for more authenticity. I don't even open with VPN and no login issues so far. I strongly recommend Smartjose for your PayPal account creation. Thumbs up boss!
Re: Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click by zoltan02(m): 1:44am On May 07, 2018
How do you get your money out of PayPal to your local bank?
Re: Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click by Greenlandncom(m): 9:26am On May 07, 2018
lifenajeje:
Have you tried this? Is it working for you? If yes, what's the procedure? Because I opened my PayPal account through firstonline yet, I can't receive payment through it.
Re: Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click by lifenajeje(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2018
Greenlandncom:

Have you tried this? Is it working for you? If yes, what's the procedure? Because I opened my PayPal account through firstonline yet, I can't receive payment through it.

https://www.nairaland.com/4459772/pay-pal.....how-opened-mine-first

(1) (Reply)

Assessment On Ease Of Doing Business Documentary Screening / Gtbank Vs Innoson - Gtbank In Trouble As #boycottgtbank Trends On Twitter / Need Chocolate Syrup At Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.