Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Chat With Glo Customer Care - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Chat With Glo Customer Care (747 Views)

My Chat with a Scammer on Nairaland!! / Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO / UBA Introduces Video Live Chat With Co-browsing Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Chat With Glo Customer Care by ipreach: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2017
I bought and registered a Glo SIM bought because I was very busy with work in the office, I was unable to recharge the SIM last weekend. Now I want to use the line to make the business call the made me to buy the line, after recharge the line, then tried to make call, a electronic female voice told me that I can not be able to use the line untill I register the line. Now, I am very sad and decided to contact them through twitter, the person behind the twitter handle told me that i must re-register the line.

Below are some of our chat.

What should I do because i really need to make the long call right their line and I can not leave office right now because of the nature of my job

Re: My Chat With Glo Customer Care by eezeribe(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2017
Incompetence reigns Supreme in the Banking and Telecommunications sectors of Nigeria,I don't blame them because they know our Government is messed up and there is No effective regulation.
Most of the Nonsense done by DSTV and MTN in Nigeria,cannot even be tried in their home country South Africa.
GLO renders better services in Ghana and other African countries more than Nigeria.
That's how low we have gotten to as a Nation.

cc:lalasticlala,Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Card / Do You Have Interest In Transportation? Then Consider Coaster Bus Rental. / Winning With Forex Lagos, A Powerful Workshop This Next Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.