Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,182 members, 7,842,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans (34134 Views)

Isilomo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To BBNaija Last Party / Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola / BBNaija: Fans Storm Emenike's Page After Mercy Revealed They Were Dating (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Very valid points...people just wasted their time watching a programme that has no benefit to them or the country
It's beneficial to some of us because it reduced the reality of the recession we were facing. At least am now relieved from the brouhaha of Lia Mohamed and Co.
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by babyfaceafrica: 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It's beneficial to some of us because it reduced the reality of the recession we were facing. At least am now relieved from the brouhaha of Lia Mohamed and Co.
if you say so
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Boss13:
Amazing how people got carried away and Multichoice got richer. A show where people spend more money in airtime and bouquet payment, but have nothing to show for it
Those that spend money on watching English premiere league, do they have anything to show for except entertainment which big brother offers?
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by holyfather(m): 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
3rdlegxxx:

Ur all saying the same thing, he mentioned logistics, you obviously didn't understand that part and the 60 people who liked your comment, grin we'll same old Nigerians with ---mentality, u blame everything on any president in power, someone just highlighted to you the power of social media and you guys still didn't get his point, oh well...

Oh you like the "likes" huh... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by chiraqDemon(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
hungryboy:
The man forget say,
In BBN,

Our votes been count,

Dem no snatch ballot box

BBN no change our votes carry give another candidate

And voters and candidates alike, no suffer electoral violence from thugs
The violence at centres is the only reason i will never find myself at an election centre on voting day, never
What will it profit me as a man to go to a centre and get shot to death

Now some ppl will say its not in every centre, but ppl that got caught in the violence did not think it would happen at their centres... it could happen at anu centre

Now if voting was done with 30naira and phone or with a simple click on a computer in my home i would proudly vote for the best candidate(also if centres are absolutely safe, which unfortunately might never happen in naija), till then no voting for me(and many other ppl too)
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by sircrabo: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
A country where 2017 budget is resting somewhere as at April & the only thing you hear from her youth is Efe, Tboss, Bisola ... Issorite
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by chiraqDemon(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Those that spend money on watching English premiere league, do they have anything to show for except entertainment which big brother offers?
Ive been hammering on this same fact since ppl started criticising bbn but it seems they do not respond to reason and logic
Its all for entertainment and personal satisfaction, same thing we gain by watching epl, multichoice and clubs make money off of us and we have nothing to show for it but personal satisfaction
Some ppl are of the opinion that satisfaction is only when u keep getting credit alert in ur acct, they act like spending money is a taboo and that the 1900 u spent on sub could have put 100 children thru university by now
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Ive been hammering on this same fact since ppl started criticising bbn but it seems they do not respond to reason and logic
Its all for entertainment and personal satisfaction, same thing we gain by watching epl, multichoice and clubs make money off of us and we have nothing to show for it but personal satisfaction
Some ppl are of the opinion that satisfaction is only when u keep getting credit alert in ur acct, they act like spending money is a taboo
Exactly. They just can't reason logically but are biased because some of us don't think like them
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by BetaThings: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
talk2archy:
they just brainwashed Nigerians, no womder i never cared to watch for a day.
Brainwashed?
How?
Most Nigerian youths live in fantasy land and the BBN people provided it

They were enriching the SA economy while Nigerians were being slaughtered on the streets

Let them kill 100 Nigerians per day, Nigerians will keep watching!
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
iwezor1:
Use 5h to get 1k just call me on zero-seven-zero-six-one -five-nine-six-nine-zero-two it may be little Buh trust me u'll make a lot in a month

Fvck u and ur ponzi scheme.
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by BetaThings: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
4peace:

I was about to tell him that
when they are all busy with BBN electronic voting is sure bet for 2019 election.

How many people in the villages voted electronically during BBN
I can bet you, if we start voting electronically, the system will be hacked and America, Russia, Israel, Iran, North Korea etc (whoever is most determined) will choose your president
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by chiraqDemon(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
sircrabo:
A country where 2017 budget is resting somewhere as at April & the only thing you hear from her youth is Efe, Tboss, Bisola ... Issorite
Bros last year budget issues there was no bbn and all the youths were acting and reacting, what changed?
Ur president was gone for months with no communication the youths were acting and reacting, did it change anything?
The youths talk and talk and try all over social network, challenging unfavourable moves and strategies and those that have the means to take it up physically have done so, is there any change.

There are times to know that ur opinion just does not matter and ur actions make no difference, more of our educated youths are embarking on self empowerment schemes than any other generation
Id personally say this generation of youths has been the best so far, the problem we have in this country is the previous generations of youths, the ones we now call the old, the ones who are no longer called youths, they destroy this country and rubbish it and then call on us to come and fix it, like a father who breaks a plate and calls his son to come and sweep it up
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by BetaThings: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Some ppl are of the opinion that satisfaction is only when u keep getting credit alert in ur acct, they act like spending money is a taboo and that the 1900 u spent on sub could have put 100 children thru university by now

I have also been hammering that killing Nigerians on the streets of South Africa is for entertainment and personal satisfaction
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by chiraqDemon(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
BetaThings:

I have also been hammering that killing Nigerians on the streets of South Africa is for entertainment and personal satisfaction
How??
I nor even understand this your gist o
Pls move to mfm u need them

Nigerians die on the streets of nigeria
Killed by dangote trucks
Killed by each other
Killed by their leaders

Killed by police
Killed by soldiers
Does this mean that during an armed robbery u will not call the police or army?

Btw a nigerian was killed some weeks back in uk
It made fp here on nl
Did u stop watching epl because of that??
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by optional1(f): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
daveP:
d show is a mental route out of d situo in d nation. lavish lifestyle and 25m would vanish b4 d year ends. mtn made 200*all the cash combined given2 d winners. and we say we r wise. we just need a passion divert to make election b our doing.

my country tyre me oh..
In fact i dey travel out of nigeria dey go United State of Ondo.....

btw
How was your exams..
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
hungryboy:
The man forget say, In BBN,

Our votes been count,

Dem no snatch ballot box

And you forgot that vote can be rigged.
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by Adeolu4(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
hungryboy:
The man forget say,
In BBN,

Our votes been count,

Dem no snatch ballot box

God bless u for dat reply
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by 4peace(m): 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
BetaThings:

How many people in the villages voted electronically during BBN
I can bet you, if we start voting electronically, the system will be hacked and America, Russia, Israel, Iran, North Korea etc (whoever is most determined) will choose your president

Typical nigerian youth,always ranting and finding fault in every situation.
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by babyfaceafrica: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
chiraqDemon:

you can bet and win money on EPL..you can't do that with bbn!!..the programme has no benefits
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by ipodstinks: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
hungryboy:
The man forget say,
In BBN,

Our votes been count,

Dem no snatch ballot box

May God increase your wisdom. No answer to his question can be salvageable than this.
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by neutrotoba(m): 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
Denery143:
not quite Cus who him go hlp. if u notice non of d housemates hd a prime knowledge of wah 2 d wif d money evn una Efe. mediocres

I belong to boss nation not Team Efe
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by BigBrother9ja: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
[s]
hungryboy:
The man forget say,
In BBN,

Our votes been count,

Dem no snatch ballot box

[/s]
Do you have brains at all?
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by chiraqDemon(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
you can bet and win money on EPL..you can't do that with bbn!!..the programme has no benefits
So my guys that bet against others and predicted the order of eviction what were they winning, geld abi.
Plus d kind epl u r talking about ive seen somebody that bets everyweek at least 500(he's bet 10k b4 sha) since i knew him in 2012 he has never won a dime, him and bbn viewer that uses 30bucks to vote for 3 months who better pass

Well the benefit is simply satisfaction, not until u make money off something b4 u can enjoy it
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by daveP(m): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
exams was good
cool fly 4 two pls. dont tell u didnt have any iota of interest in this show atal? cos i have proof. my sister in law can spoil tv mood cos of this show
optional1:

my country tyre me oh..
In fact i dey travel out of nigeria dey go United State of Ondo.....

btw
How was your exams..
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by Genea(f): 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
3rdlegxxx:

For starters, do you really live in Lagos? If you do then I can give you pointers, they are so easy to find.
yes, I am in lagos
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by Genea(f): 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Trina0936:

Yes oh! I want to register too. Hopefully this time around my card won't be used to rig elections like the last one! undecided
hahahahaha, I hope not too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by optional1(f): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
daveP:
exams was good
cool fly 4 two pls. dont tell u didnt have any iota of interest in this show atal? cos i have proof. my sister in law can spoil tv mood cos of this show

lolz

i enjoyed the show i no lie.. But show don finish our eyes don open to see baba wella.
Re: Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans by Tigold01(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
Oga we don hear u and we re ready to do the needful
But we need u to do one thing for us by supplying the logistics (bullet proof shirt or odeshi) Shay u know say naija election be child play oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Anime Show Should I Watch? / Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel / BBNaija: I’ve Had Sugar Daddies In Nigeria – Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.