Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah (2301 Views)

Muhammad(p.b.u.h) The Final Legacy / Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by AbuZola3(m): 12:11am On Dec 30, 2009
Compiled by Abu Zola-

Narrated by Amir ibn sa'ad that his father said,'One day the Messenger of God (S.A.W) came from a high land. He passed by the mosque of Bani muawiya, entered and offered two rakat there and we offered prayer with him and he invoked his Lord for a long time. Then he came to us and said,'I asked my Lord three things and He has granted me two but witheld one.

I begged my Lord that my nation should not be ravished because of famine and He granted me this, I begged my Lord that my nation should not perish by drowning and He granted me this, and i begged my Lord that there should be no bloodshed among the people of my nation but He did not grant me that'

sahih muslim, 2001
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by AbuZola3(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2010
smiley tazo mujita
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by TrueSeeker(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2010
He still pass, he got 2/3, after all he cant get it all. But i think he should have exchange the second for the 3rd. Those killing after his death really soiled everything.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by AbuZola3(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2010
Did you read the thread well, it is God's ordainment and not Muhammad
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 03, 2010
still inciting people to violence and bloodshed, I see!!!

ok.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by AbuZola3(m): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2010
Tpia ?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2010
Kenya to deport convicted race hate Muslim cleric

Kenya is set to deport a Jamaican-born Muslim cleric, who was expelled from Britain in 2007 after serving a jail term for inciting racial hatred.

Sheikh Abdullah al-Faisal was arrested after attending evening prayers at a mosque in Mombasa last Thursday.

Al-Faisal spent years travelling the UK preaching racial hatred urging his audience to kill Jews, Hindus and Westerners.

He was jailed for seven years in 2003 for soliciting the murder of Jews and Hindus, and deported from the UK to Jamaica in 2007.

A year later, he was preaching in South Africa.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8439205.stm

Mr Kajwang said that[b] Al-Faisal had recently "arrived in Nigeria, [/b]passed through Angola, Mozambique, Swaziland and Malawi," before crossing from Tanzania into Kenya on 24 December.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2010
why am I not surprised he landed in Nigeria.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by AbuZola3(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2010
Is your news genuine at all ?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by olanajim(m): 12:55am On Jan 05, 2010
***shocked***
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by AbuZola3(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2010
Why are you shocked, don't tell me that hadith is a fraud, you can see the reality of it today.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by focused123(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2010
@poster :

The quicker they deport him the better.

Nonsense.

Islam is evil
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by AbuZola3(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2010
Are you well at all ? Who should be deported, for ur info am in jamaica and am branching to Australia then back to 9ja, shiit in ur pants, idiot
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by focused123(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2010
Abu Zola:

Are you well at all ? Who should be deported, for your info am in jamaica and am branching to Australia then back to 9ja, shiit in your pants, slowpoke

Suicide Bomber. What are you waiting for ?

Why not follow the example of Farouk Your brother ?

Stupid Id.iot
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by AbuZola3(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2010
Am not a killer and am not capable, i will engage when naija is on the path
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by mazaje(m): 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2010
Abu Zola:

Am not a killer and am not capable, i will engage when naija is on the path

You will engage in suicide bombing or what you la-la man?. . .Pls hurry up and blow the US embassy in naija. . . Your heavenly virgins can not wait to have a feel of your Alzakari. . . . grin
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by AbuZola3(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2010
Mazaje the suicide bomber, how far ?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by olanajim(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

Why are you shocked, don't tell me that hadith is a fraud, you can see the reality of it today.

No, I was no shocked because of the hadith. I have read it before in the past and I know it is genuine. I was shocked by the manner you enjoy talking about bood and death as if there is a special award for it. I think the hadith cannot stand when equated along the quranic provision for mercy of Allah which is present in everything.

Secondly, the hadith was not in isolation. There is another hadith where the prophet was reported to have made a prediction that in future, Allah will take your fear out of your enemies and that muslims will be subdued. they will be like "foam." When asked why will it happened? "would it be because we are few?" he replied that no, you will in fact be many, but you will be weak!

Have you ever thought of what he meant by muslims being weak? was he saying they can't fight or that they wont have the weapon to wage war? No! In another hadith, he interpreted that weaknes to mean weakness of faith. And what is weakness of faith? I refer you to go and read a book "Let us be muslims" By Al moudoodi or something like that. I read the book about 10 years ago, and I believe that you need it. In it, he wrote about the true meaning of being a muslims, and also diffrent types of muslims, difrence types of Islam.etc.

Where am I going? if there is bloodshed in muslims land it is not because Allah wanted it on them but because they deserted the path of Allah. Tell me which of the muslim countries today is fully committed to Allah's injuctions. tell me which of them is united (dont forget disunity is also once mentioned as a factor for downfall of the Ummah). So while we quote hadiths, we must be wary of giving them blanket interpretations and we must evaluate them based on the "circumstance of revealation" and not based on our own understanding. Quran answer your question in Surah rum (Romans)"Zahara l fasaad fil birri wal barhi bimo kasabu aedia naas, liyu sikohum bi mo hamilu lahalahum yarjihuun, meaning: Evil has appeared in the land because of what the hands of men has committed, that we may let them see the effect of their action, so that they may return o us in penitence. So instead of us ascribing the bloodshed in muslims land to a past prediction and of lookng for scapegoats in the west, muslims muslims must begin to look inward and do soul searching to seewhere they are wrong and how they have departed from the path of Allah. They should also look at how to make their community better instead of trying to compete with western powers and also blaming the west for every act of evil they committed.

For instance, they blame western education for their moral laz, yet, they have the choice to reject the western educaion as no one force them to go to school. Ironically, it is those who spent firtune toacquire western education that are condemning the system while using the skill they gained from it to make their own living.

However, the main reason I was shcoked, if I must confess was Tpia's revealtion about Abdul Lah Faisal.

Look, my dear, that man's teaching is circulating freely all over Nigeria. I have listened to his Audio lectures and I can tell you he is a firebrand preacher with VERY STRONG PERSUASIVE VOICE. I don't know much about him, but if the story above is true, I daresay his hosts are in trouble! On second thought, one of his preachings was against violence. So I find it difficult to reconcile the two situation. Pity me, I have been away from islamic community for a very very long time, so I don't have any update about their activities!

Finally, I am asame of the way you guys are talking about terrorsist as if they are kind of saints. Islam s clear about the punishment meant for someone who kill innocence peoplejust as it is very tough on killing fellow muslims and killing oneself for whatever reason. When terrorist strikes, he will commit 5 great sins all of which lead straight to hell:
1. Killing innocence people;
2. Killing harmless people:
3. Killing muslims who are n board;
4. causing great pains to his parents
5. causing damage to the image of Islam.

My problem with those who continue to dawdle round the issue of terrorism is that, they forget to condemn the act and halt supports to the supporters of the acts in totality. Instead, they are hidding their faces in the dark when a bomb explodes and then show up to support those evil men just because the are winning souls into Islam! There is actually someone in my area that is like this.

@Abuzola,
My points above are off topic, and probabaly irrelevance, but they are a reflection of my mind. And not directed to attack you or Tpia. Just my own mind. It is also not to humiliate muslim community. But I want everyone to know they are a product of my candid observations. I think if we just have enough courage to condemn evil being perprated in the name of Islam, non muslims will begin to know where real muslims stand.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by AbuZola3(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
I don hear u
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by AbuZola3(m): 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2010
sorry let me analyse somethings

olanajim:

No, I was no shocked because of the hadith. I have read it before in the past and I know it is genuine. I was shocked by the manner you enjoy talking about bood and death as if there is a special award for it. I think the hadith cannot stand when equated along the quranic provision for mercy of Allah which is present in everything.

Haba, so the hadith i use to quote is bad because it contain death and blood, shocked shocked shocked , interesting, Do you have a copy of hadith if yes why not throw it away fot it has more than 1000 blood and death hadith narrated ny the isnadi

olanajim:

. I think the hadith cannot stand when equated along the quranic provision for mercy of Allah which is present in everything.

How can the hadith can't stand on its own, This is what Allah had ordained no going back. ThIS was prophesized 1431 years ago and see the reality, Again you mentioned mercy what does this have to do with God's ordainment, it is tantamount to saying Because God made majority of people poor is wicked LAAAAAAAAAA. Desist.

olanajim:

Secondly, the hadith was not in isolation. There is another hadith where the prophet was reported to have made a prediction that in future, Allah will take your fear out of your enemies and that muslims will be subdued. they will be like "foam." When asked why will it happened? "would it be because we are few?" he replied that no, you will in fact be many, but you will be weak!

Have you ever thought of what he meant by muslims being weak? was he saying they can't fight or that they wont have the weapon to wage war? No! In another hadith, he interpreted that weaknes to mean weakness of faith. And what is weakness of faith? I refer you to go and read a book "Let us be muslims" By Al moudoodi or something like that. I read the book about 10 years ago, and I believe that you need it. In it, he wrote about the true meaning of being a muslims, and also diffrent types of muslims, difrence types of Islam.etc.

Where am I going? if there is bloodshed in muslims land it is not because Allah wanted it on them but because they deserted the path of Allah. Tell me which of the muslim countries today is fully committed to Allah's injuctions. tell me which of them is united (dont forget disunity is also once mentioned as a factor for downfall of the Ummah). So while we quote hadiths, we must be wary of giving them blanket interpretations and we must evaluate them based on the "circumstance of revealation" and not based on our own understanding. Quran answer your question in Surah rum (Romans)"Zahara l fasaad fil birri wal barhi bimo kasabu aedia naas, liyu sikohum bi mo hamilu lahalahum yarjihuun, meaning: Evil has appeared in the land because of what the hands of men has committed, that we may let them see the effect of their action, so that they may return o us in penitence. So instead of us ascribing the bloodshed in muslims land to a past prediction and of lookng for scapegoats in the west, muslims muslims must begin to look inward and do soul searching to seewhere they are wrong and how they have departed from the path of Allah. They should also look at how to make their community better instead of trying to compete with western powers and also blaming the west for every act of evil they committed.

For instance, they blame western education for their moral laz, yet, they have the choice to reject the western educaion as no one force them to go to school. Ironically, it is those who spent firtune toacquire western education that are condemning the system while using the skill they gained from it to make their own living.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeez. stop mixing things up, this hadith is different from weakness of faith or injustice. It Is a Prophesy which must be fulfilled. Do you believein Hadith or not ?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by ttruth(m): 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2010
All these shows that Islam is from the devil. Everything that Muhammed prophesy did not come to past.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah by AbuZola3(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2010
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Loose Vagina! Who To Blame? / Imam Shafi'i Golden Treatise On The Ahl Al-bayt / Humility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.