Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. (2178 Views)

Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah / Mohammed A Warner, Jesus The Saviour! / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by Abuzola(m): 1:29am On Jul 25, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola

Hadith 2030, sahih Bukhari: From Abu musa (R.T.A) who said 'ALLAH's Apostle said 'My example and the example of the message with which Allah has sent me is like that of a man who came to some people and said 'I have seen with my own eyes the enemy forces and i am a naked warner (to you) so save yourself, save yourself ! A group of them obeyed him and went out at night, slowly and stealthy and were safe. While another group did not believe him and thus the army took over them in the morning and destroyed them'

Quran 6:19
'say (O Muhammad) 'what thing is the most great in witness ?' say 'ALLAH is witness between me and you, this Quran has been revealed to me that i may therewith warn you and whomsoever it may reach. Can you verily bear witness that besides Allah there are other gods ?' say 'i bear no such witness !' say 'But in truth He (ALLAH) is the only God. And truly I am innocent of what you join in worship with Him'

Quran 6:130
'O you assembly of jinn and mankind ! 'Didn't messengers come to you amongst you, reciting to you My verses and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours ?' They will say 'We bear witness against ourselves' it was the life of this world that deceived them. And they will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers (while on earth)'

Bukhari 2031
Narrated Abu Hurairah who said , Allah's Apostle (S.A.W) said 'The fire is surrounded by all kinds of desires and passions, while paradise is surrounded by all kinds of disliked undesirable things'

once again, am proud to be a muslim
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by Abuzola(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2009
Point of correction, i shall meet him in janattul firdaus
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by goodguy100(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2009
u got to meet him in hell, is there waiting for u, do make fast.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by Abuzola(m): 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2009
Goody,wait and me too am waiting, we will get to know the hypocrite. If you die today thats the end to peace, extreme black raging hell will be ur abode forever and ever, think and make the right choice' a word is enough for the wise
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by sleek29(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2009
point of correction abuzola, he came to promise you 72virgins in hell grin
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by Nezan(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2009
sleek29:

point of correction abuzola, he came to promise you 72virgins in hell grin
Ha ha ha*make una no kill me wit laff*
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by Abuzola(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2009
Yo proof
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by Nezan(m): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2009
abi na lie?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by Abuzola(m): 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2009
Yap
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by ttruth(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2010
@Post :

If you say he is a prophet, what did he prophesy about ? He did not perform any miracle.

what was his mission on earth apart from having so many concubines, snatching anotherman's wife and carrying out so many heinous activities.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by AbuZola3(m): 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2010
So in your thinking a Prophet must Prophesized ? Boy you are being brainwash.

There are thousands of prophecy if you care to know
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2010
Abu Zola:

A good prophet must prophesy.Isaiah,jeremiah,daniel,ezekiel,noah,elijah,elisha,Jesus(according to koran) were all prophets&they all prophesied&performed miracles.Mohammad was not a prophet but a warner.I am only a warner(Qul innama ana munthirun) S. 38:65
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by AbuZola3(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2010
It seems ur ogogoro is at work again.

Show me where jesus prophesized Abraham, jonah, jeremiah, zechariah, aaron.

If you can't then you are a big FOooL
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2010
Abu Zola:

It seems your ogogoro is at work again.

Show me where jesus prophe
luke22:34 peter b4 cock crows you will deny me.It came to pass in luke 22:56-62 a little later some1 else saw him&said you are one of them but peter replied am not
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by AbuZola3(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2010
See this mugu, and where is abraham, moses or any of the Prophet ?

Christians are dupers, see as the guy cut the remaining part of my post. Hahaha.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2010
Abu Zola:

See this mugu, and where is abraham, moses or any of the Prophet ?

Christians are dupers, see as the guy cut the remaining part of my post. Hahaha.
U av a problem dats y u not passed jamb to gain admission to uni/poly.Did i mention Abraham in my post? I mentioned Ezekiel.Ezekiel 37:4 then God said to me prophesy to these bones.vs7 i prophesied as i was commanded&d bones came together,bone to bone.
Now show me d miracles of mohammad from ur quran
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by ttruth(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2010
Abu Zola:

After reading what you have written. I just shake my head. I wonder if you have been cursed. There is no point arguing with you because I can see that you have a very dull brain. I doubt if a brainless boy like can ever pass his JAMB exams.

Do you really know what the real meaning of prophet, prophethood and what the ministry is all about ? All prophets prophesy. Muhammed is not a prophet and will never be. Everything you are writing does not make sense, you are only trying to defend a false religion called Islam. Islam is cult belief system.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by AbuZola3(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2010
You guys are cunning, thank God we have viewers.

'Say 'with Allah is the perfect proof of arguement, had He so willed, He would indeed have guided you all' Quran 6:149
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2010
Abu Zola:

You guys are cunning, thank God we have viewers.

'Say 'with Allah is the perfect proof of arguement, had He so willed, He would indeed have guided you all' Quran 6:149
Now lets discuss how u would gain admission dis year.I really wana help u.Jesus said we shd be our brothers-keeper
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by luvola(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2010
abu don fail jamb 10times o
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by luvola(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2010
abu don fail jamb 10times o
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by AbuZola3(m): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2010
Is Toba not Luvola using two ids ? Let me finish conducting my research.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2010
Abu Zola:

Is Toba not Luvola  using two ids ? Let me finish conducting my research.
i laugh in french.Instead of u to allow me discuss ur life with,u talking about ID what concern me with id? Do u think its on NL dat i think about all d time? I av life&life doesnt start/end here.Its transient
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by AbuZola3(m): 7:53am On Feb 01, 2010
Save the gabbage to yourself. My analysis suggest you are the same person with luvola, you don't need to tell lie.

Hope you know that you and ur colleaques have indefinitely violate our treaty. And later you say am the trouble maker. I have been steadfast and patient. WTH, were you not the one that said you will talk to your christian folks. I will strike ur section at the appropriate time, derail threads and open threads exposing the christianity cult soon. WATCH OUT
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by luvola(m): 8:17am On Feb 01, 2010
is abu ok ?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 01, 2010
Abuzola go ahead.My self&other xtians will be oblige to respond by starting same thread on ur sacred prophet&religion of peace islam
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 01, 2010
luvola:

is abu ok ?
Hes obviously not ok.I want him to start anything&we will respond accordingly.
May be at d end seun will be left with no option than to lock d religion forum completely.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by AbuZola3(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2010
toba:

Hes obviously not ok.I want him to start anything&we will respond accordingly.
May be at d end seun will be left with no option than to lock d religion forum completely.

See this rat, what have you done when i keep devastating your section for good 8 months ? shiiting abi. o serious.

If you care to know all the misconception about Islam have been discussed, the thread were opened by your masters Davidylnd, noetic, osisi and Dexmond, from pedophile, Fighting in the Quran, alleged contradiction and many more, Allah's willing we refuted them all. You can seach them and feed yourself. So i wonder what kind of thread you will open, anyway be my guest.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2010
Abu Zola:

See this rat, what have you done when i keep devastating your section for good 8 months ? shiiting abi. o serious.

If you care to know all the misconception about Islam have been discussed, the thread were opened by your masters Davidylnd, noetic, osisi and Dexmond, from craddle-robber, Fighting in the Quran, alleged contradiction and many more, Allah's willing we refuted them all. You can seach them and feed yourself. So i wonder what kind of thread you will open, anyway be my guest.

No stories open those thread. i will prove to u that im more intelligent than u. Trust me. Open them dnt wait
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by AbuZola3(m): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2010
Hahaha, it seems you are crazy right now, when you get back to your senses i will draw the line
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2010
Abu Zola:

Hahaha,  it seems you are crazy right now, when you get back to your senses i will draw the line

What are u waiting for post it now
Re: Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. by AbuZola3(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2010
I don't have ur time, call your boss Davidylnd and noetic. You are a chip crack to me. Ciao. enjoy yourself boy !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quranist: Has Jesus (AS) Passed Away? / Scientific Evidence In Support Of Islamic Medicine. / Fond Of Reading This Adhkar After Every Solah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.