Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Beautiful Polish Woman So Proud Of Her Biafran Husband - Speaks Igbo. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Polish Woman So Proud Of Her Biafran Husband - Speaks Igbo. (5907 Views)

Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re / Babajide Sanwo-olu's Happy New Year Message. Speaks Igbo, Hausa, Egun / Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Polish Woman So Proud Of Her Biafran Husband - Speaks Igbo. by Pavore9: 1:33am On Apr 11, 2017
obaaderemi:
I was only making fun of those who labelled as 'yoruba' anyone who condemned the rubbish they are hailing.Sarcasm at its best.Of course I know you are not yoruba.'Complex issues'(I like the way you put it) is indeed their malady.

Cool I get you.
Re: Beautiful Polish Woman So Proud Of Her Biafran Husband - Speaks Igbo. by rusher14: 6:03am On Apr 11, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonja and envy of Igbos. When you look like these all there is left for you is to envy others.

Do you even know who Rossikk is?
Re: Beautiful Polish Woman So Proud Of Her Biafran Husband - Speaks Igbo. by robotix: 6:10am On Apr 11, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonja and envy of Igbos. When you look like these all there is left for you is to envy others.
he has a point. All what you guys do on nairaland is disgrace igbo up and down.

What's the big deal about a white speaking the Igbo language?
Re: Beautiful Polish Woman So Proud Of Her Biafran Husband - Speaks Igbo. by Ikeg: 6:12am On Apr 11, 2017
Stupid negros with the mind of slaves. Wtf is it to be proud full about this?

Y'all need to get out if your slave induced minds. Uncle Tom's everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Polish Woman So Proud Of Her Biafran Husband - Speaks Igbo. by robotix: 6:12am On Apr 11, 2017
Rosskii:
I'm Igbo. You cannot look at every criticism through an ethnic prism. That makes you dumb. What, by the way is there to "envy" about a white person speaking your language? You've no idea how dumb and slavish you sound. Disgusting.
don't mind them bro. It's clear that you don't join is attacking yorubas as well. I am Igbo, but watch them call me Yoruba when they don't know me offline.
Re: Beautiful Polish Woman So Proud Of Her Biafran Husband - Speaks Igbo. by tonychristopher: 7:16am On Apr 11, 2017
Rosskii:
I'm Igbo. You cannot look at every criticism through an ethnic prism. That makes you dumb. What, by the way is there to "envy" about a white person speaking your language? You've no idea how dumb and slavish you sound. Disgusting.

Speaking Igbo isn't the catch here....I have seen many whites do that in East. Even when I was in primary school, the Japanese in my class Bokian speaks Igbo

So the issue isn't speaking Igbo but believing in husband philosophy..That's one

Then Igbo is a hard language and for you to speak it...Then I Duff my hat

This shouldn't be tribal

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Polish Woman So Proud Of Her Biafran Husband - Speaks Igbo. by BLACKdagger: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2017
robotix:

Shut up joor!..
There was a post here dat even made frontpage where white people were singing in yoruba language....
And yoruba where here shouting omo oodua !! omo oodua!!...

But when its igbo u pple start talkin rubbish.
Ur hatred for igbos will kill u oneday
Re: Beautiful Polish Woman So Proud Of Her Biafran Husband - Speaks Igbo. by BLACKdagger: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2017
robotix:

Shame on both u and him... its quite shameful i do see such post here from yorubas but u anf him will hide ur ur shells without saying such on those topics.

Its a pity how igbos saboutage themselves.
Eeediots!
Re: Beautiful Polish Woman So Proud Of Her Biafran Husband - Speaks Igbo. by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Rosskii:
I'm an Afonja. You cannot look at every criticism through an ethnic prism. That makes you dumb. What, by the way is there to "envy" about a white person speaking your language? You've no idea how dumb and slavish you sound. Disgusting.

fixed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville / Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets / IPMAN Kicks Over N42 Billion Debt, Threatens To Disrupt Fuel Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.