Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? (5807 Views)

About 300 Workers In Abia Protest Non-capture For June Salary [PHOTOS] / 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket / Minimum Wage: 1.5 Million FG Workers To Earn Over N2.3tn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by mistacoco: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Seriously I don't understand this government, everything is going negatively with this present government. During GEJ regime FG dont delay salaries to this extent. During GEJ regime salaries dont exceed 28 of the month.

How can one work for a whole month paying his/her salary will be a problem. This government is a failure in everything.

Nairalanders what's your take on this

3 Likes

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by emmasege: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
Payment of salary to FG workers as and when due ended with GEJ. Late payment of salary is one of the change dividends of this clueless regime.

During GEJ era, payment of salary rarely exceeded 25 of every month. It was very rare to get paid on 28-31 of every month not to talk of the following month.

I remember vividly that I was paid on 25 May 2015 despite the fact the regime was on its way out. The story changed right from June 2015 when I collected June salary on July 2. At first, some of us thought it was because the government was just settling down and oga's 'body language/odour" was still being read. Lo and behold, the story remains the same till date. Ever since June 2015, it's always a good month if I get paid on 30/31 of any month.

It's the NEGATIVE CHANGE zombified Nigerians foisted on us. Hopefully, we can correct the national mistake in 2019.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by mistacoco: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
emmasege:
Payment of salary to FG workers as and when due ended with GEJ. Late payment of salary is one of the change dividends of this clueless regime.

During GEJ era, payment of salary rarely exceeded 25 of every month. It was very rare to get paid on 28-31 of every month not to talk of the following month.

I remember vividly that I was paid on 25 May 2015 despite the fact the regime was on its way out. The story changed right from June 2015 when I collected June salary on July 2. At first, some of us thought it was because the government was just settling down and oga's 'body language/odour" was still being read. Lo and behold, the story remains the same till date. Ever since June 2015, it's always a good month if I get paid on 30/31 of any month.

It's the NEGATIVE CHANGE zombified Nigerians foisted on us. Hopefully, we can correct the national mistake in 2019.
This is becoming worrisome.. This government has failed. FG workers are suffering. No allowance, late salary, no promotion. E.tc.
My annoyance is that when things like this want to occur they dont notify the workers to plan ahead leaving one to be stranded at month end.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by yemmight(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
No free money any more.

1 Like

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by emmasege: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
mistacoco:
This is becoming worrisome.. This government has failed. FG workers are suffering. No allowance, late salary, no promotion. E.tc.
My annoyance is that when things like this want to occur they dont notify the workers to plan ahead leaving one to be stranded at month end.
Same here. As for me, I've made up my mind not to go to work on Monday should they fail to pay me by this weekend.
It's really annoying!

8 Likes

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by emmasege: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
yemmight:
No free money any more.
You must still be a kid not to know that salary is not free money.

21 Likes

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by mistacoco: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
yemmight:
No free money any more.
free money? From what you work for? Zombie

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin My brother make you they wash your thumbs everyday to vote out that cow

6 Likes

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by Greystone: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
I think it’s related with the FAAC standoff between state finance commissioners and NNPC concerning the federal May allocation to states. That’s what I understood from newspaper reports.
In summary, the state finance commissioners have refused passage of June federal monetary allocations because they felt short changed in May.
Because the price of crude oil is up to around $80 per barrel, there has been an increase in royalties of about N40bn. The states want this excess to be shared among the states while NNPC has supposedly sent it to the foriegn reserve.
As long as this issue isn’t resolved, federal, state and lg salaries won’t be paid.
That’s what I understood from reading it up.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/02/faac-finance-commissioners-accuse-nnpc-deceit-falsehood/amp/

Another probable cause is rumors of irregularities supposedly being experienced on the GIFMIS platform.

1 Like

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by Newbiee: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Greystone:
I think it’s related with the FAAC standoff between state finance commissioners and NNPC concerning the federal May allocation to states. That’s what I understood from newspaper reports.
In summary, the state finance commissioners have refused passage of June federal monetary allocations because they felt short changed in May.
Because the price of crude oil is up to around $80 per barrel, there has been an increase in royalties of about N40bn. The states want this excess to be shared among the states while NNPC has supposedly sent it to the foriegn reserve.
As long as this issue isn’t resolved, federal, state and lg salaries won’t be paid.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/02/faac-finance-commissioners-accuse-nnpc-deceit-falsehood/amp/

Another probable cause is rumors of irregularities supposedly being experienced on the GIFMIS platform.

Don't waste your time explaining issues to the wailerz, they will never agree to understand. They are blinded by bigotry.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by seunmsg(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
mistacoco:

Can you name the federal MDA where you work? To the best of my knowledge, federal workers have been paid. I received my salary since June 30 so I don't understand why you are complaining. And talking about promotion, are you kidding me? Promotion at federal level is very consistent and merit based to an extent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by mistacoco: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
seunmsg:

Can you name the federal MDA where you work? To the best of my knowledge, federal workers have been paid. I received my salary since June 30 so I don't understand why you are complaining. And talking about promotion, are you kidding me? Promotion at federal level is very consistent and merit based to an extent.
you must be drunk on something strong. Name any agency under interior that have been paid?
No FG worker Av been paid by now FYI.

11 Likes

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by mistacoco: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
Greystone:

what is the president doing about it? The man is just too weak. He doesn't give a damn about workers welfare.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by Greystone: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
seunmsg:

To the best of my knowledge only NNPC and it’s subsidiaries, FIRS and CBN staff have been paid.
Mainstream FG workers have not been paid June salary.

9 Likes

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by otokx(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Month just ended, federal workers should be patient, they will be paid within the next 2 weeks.
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by Greystone: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
mistacoco:
what is the president doing about it? The man is just too weak. He doesn't give a damn about workers welfare.

Shut ur mouth angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by mistacoco: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
otokx:
Month just ended, federal workers should be patient, they will be paid within the next 2 weeks.
you should Av said "workers should wait till this month end again" grin
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by seunmsg(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
mistacoco:
you must be drunk on something strong. Name any agency under interior that have been paid?
No FG worker Av been paid by now FYI.

You need to stop generalising. I am a federal worker and I was paid since 30th of June. My friends from ministry of works, osgof, niopst, accountant general etc have all been paid. I don't know about ministry of interior however.

1 Like

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by seunmsg(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Greystone:

To the best of my knowledge only NNPC and it’s subsidiaries, FIRS and CBN staff have been paid.

Not true. So many MDA's have been paid. I work with the office of the auditor general for the federation and I had been paid since June ending.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by mistacoco: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
seunmsg:

You need to stop generalising. I am a federal worker and I was paid since 30th of June. My friends from ministry of works, osgof, niopst, accountant general etc have all been paid. I don't know about ministry of interior however.
you were also generalising. Almost all FG agency av not been paid.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by LarryBeryl(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
seunmsg:

Not true. So many MDA's have been paid. I work with the office of the auditor general for the federation and I had been paid since June ending.

Eeerm bros, please what about our own allawee? Life has become a living hell for fellow corp members .

2 Likes

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by Ihateyoumod: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
This persons is not a federal worker.....from his write up it is clear

2 Likes

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by Greystone: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
mistacoco:
you were also generalising. Almost all FG agency av not been paid.

Don’t mind him.
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by mistacoco: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
This persons is not a federal worker.....from his write up it is clear
how?
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by toysleek(f): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Greystone:

Workers in ministry of health were paid on 27th.

1 Like

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by dhardline(m): 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Well from what I heard some federal parastatals take over draft

from banks to pay salaries and once allocation is released the

banks are reimbursed. So it's most likely those who have been

paid took over draft and those yet to be paid decided not to take

but to wait for the allocation proper.

1 Like

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by brodalikeme(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
PDP stole all the money meant for salaries. Ngozi is just deceiving Nigerians
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by toysleek(f): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
Greystone:

Don’t mind him.
The teaching hospital where I work they handed out our payslips yesterday but no salary.
I work in a teaching hospital and I received alert on 27th.

1 Like

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
What of corp members Hunger dey wire us here oo
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by Greystone: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
toysleek:

I work in a teaching hospital and I received alert on 27th.

Those on IPPIS wer paid yes.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by hrykanu231(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
yemmight:
No free money any more.
By no free money, you mean?
Re: What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? by Niyeal(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
seunmsg:

you're a clown. fg have not NYSC allowance till now

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office / This Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Osinbajo Says It All / 20years After The Death Of Victor Okafor, Eze Ego 1 Of Ihiala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.