Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) (36249 Views)

Record Set! A Lady Becomes The First Female Sug President Of FUNAAB! / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Kobicove(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2017
This babe has a fantastic looking 'backyard' cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Iseoluwani: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2017
Beta pikin

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2017
luminouz:

Jonaifame.....skylowlow......curiositymaster... Dingbang.....get in hia!!!!!!!!
Qhal!!! U see DAT booty??

hmmm, I comment my reserve grin grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Ironi: 10:53am On Apr 10, 2017
So why is she white/light skin in one picture and black in another?
Nigerians and their stupiid photo shopping to make black/dark look white.
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Brushless: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2017
tojie6256:
Congrats. ...#that last pix tho
It blew my mind.
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by mistywole: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2017
BreezyCB:
Congratulations
D last pic nah real wa

my brother.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Flamzey00(m): 11:00am On Apr 10, 2017
Wow. If Na she go treat me to get well; Abeg I need to pay for overstay..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by vioment: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2017
congratulations to her and her family. but those three wise men for that picture go dey enjoy sha.
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by tohpahz(f): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2017
Noneroone:
many nurses are hardly graduates.
What are u saying sef
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by chubbygal(f): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2017
Yea the elder sister is an Immigration officer. Mrs Adaora Uche.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by IamOpemipo(m): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2017
Noneroone:

Which kain opaz tall b ds now
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2017
lol, did i hear firrst in her village & whole family to graduate from a medical field...........thought those guys in that part of 9ja are super educated to the extent a single LGA can produce 10× the number of graduates the north can....., what are they studying then.....kwakwakwa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Flyaway: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I thought these people have more than 10 million graduates in every profession.
. They said village not Town

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Flyaway: 11:23am On Apr 10, 2017
Jiang:
lol, did i hear firrst in her village & whole family to graduate from a medical field...........thought those guys in that part of 9ja are super educated to the extent a single LGA can produce 10× the number of graduates the north can....., what are they studying then.....kwakwakwa
. Do you really know the difference between village and Town.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by wildchild1: 11:27am On Apr 10, 2017
Congrats to her

check my signature for your football jerseys and take advantage of the Easter promo
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2017
That backside is all i can see.
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2017
Noneroone:
wait, so if they dont graduate how do they become nurses.
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by buffalowings: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2017
if I tell these nl babes that this is my wife to be

they won't believe
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by jeff1607(m): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2017
Ikemefunaaaaaaaa! cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
www1998s:
Mr scammer! Nice one! Do something else with your website please! You may fool somepeople but u can't fool me
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by back2sender: 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Naa mouth biafrauno sabi. In this era of life?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Flyaway:
. Do you really know the difference between village and Town.

Oh, please, enlighten me, Mr educated , since i seem soo freaking dull to you
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by mikolo80: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
NLProblemChild:
her back side na Bugatti.
those legs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by lonelydora: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
So even Ifesinachi Transport couldn't sponsor people to study nursing in the whole of Enugu-Ezike? I am very sure one of his sons studied Pharmacy in UNN.
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by bionixs: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

your type will hardly prosper because you hate it
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
NLProblemChild:
her back side na Bugatti.

In fact it's quite an apostle cheesy

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
mikolo80:
those legs.

She's very pretty.

She can do this their dance for me anytime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aCdljxlDXc
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by LionDeLeo: 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
[s]
bionixs:
your type will hardly prosper because you hate it
[/s]

Dude, I'm satisfied with this life, it has been very kind to me. I doubt if you prosper the way I do.
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Icon4s(m): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ovokoo:
A Nigerian lady, Obiageli Omeke who just graduated from an American university, Texas A&M University in Corpus Christy has broken boundaries as not only been the first nursing graduate in her family but the very first nursing graduate in her village of Umuogbo Agu in Enugu-ezike, Enugu state.

first got to the US but changed her mind after being involved in the nursing field.

"I chose the career of nursing because of who I am,” said Omeke. “Nursing is all of me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isprhixoxM8

SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/nigerian-lady-obiageli-omeke-becomes-first-american-nursing-graduate-village-pictures-video/

No big deal.

Just like I am the first and thus far only Geology graduate of my village lol!
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Jman06(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Don't know why i feel like this isn't newsworthy...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out / Nigerian Lecturers Spend Tetfund Research Grants On Cars, Houses – Tetfund / DELSCOTECH Student Dies In Motor Accident Days After Her Final Exams (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.