Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) (36266 Views)

Record Set! A Lady Becomes The First Female Sug President Of FUNAAB! / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by mojounited(m): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
Well done Obi . The hustle and hard work started in your UniUyo days... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by emijo(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
My sister graduated from university of Nigeria Enugu campus as a nurse and we are from the same village with the girl. OP do your research very well
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Gassa007: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I thought these people have more than 10 million graduates in every profession.
so na one tiny village, you won use compare that fa?
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Gassa007: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jiang:
lol, did i hear firrst in her village & whole family to graduate from a medical field...........thought those guys in that part of 9ja are super educated to the extent a single LGA can produce 10× the number of graduates the north can....., what are they studying then.....kwakwakwa
They said nursing, you're here jerking off on medical field. If I abuse you now,dey will ban me
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by PrettySleek(f): 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Noneroone:
many nurses are hardly graduates.
And where did u get this fact from? I am a nurse and I know a lot of graduates from my field. Pls don't say what u don't know
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
Gassa007:

They said nursing, you're here jerking off on medical field. If I abuse you now,dey will ban me

I was even kind enough to elevate her position in my little sarcasm But you whole lot wan me to take it to d next level
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by BreezyCB(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
mistywole:

my brother.
yes grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by skylowlow: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

hmmm, I comment my reserve grin grin tongue

Hmmm, me sef.. reserve my comment I cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by LionDeLeo: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
Gassa007:

so na one tiny village, you won use compare that fa?

Bro, if there are 10 million graduates in every profession, Enugu state should be boasting of 10 million graduates in nursing. Are you telling me that if this number is divided into villages in Enugu state, one village shouldn't have at least 10,000 graduates in nursing? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Gassa007: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Bro, if there are 10 million graduates in every profession, Enugu state should be boasting of 10 million graduates in nursing. Are you telling me that if this number is divided into villages in Enugu state, one village shouldn't have at least 10,000 graduates in nursing? grin grin grin grin grin
Who told you 10million sef?What's the population of Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by LionDeLeo: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Gassa007:

Who told you 10million sef?What's the population of Nigeria

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by DonaTee(f): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
eezeribe:
First nursing graduate from a village Both home and abroad
or maybe they have other Medical professional graduates like Doctors,pharmacists,physiotherapists,Radiographers,Medical laboratory scientists,etc.otherwise,her village must still be in the stone age.

honestly im scared for her. U need to see d village. Der is no completed modern house Der.

Once some1 starts erecting a building, dey ll kill him mysteriously.
dey all build houses in town to avoid d witches thingy.

im sure der r many medical personnels frm dat area....i knw alot of dem, but who wan show em sef make dem kill am?
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by seunfape(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
20 buildings in the village I think
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by LionDeLeo: 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
DonaTee:

honestly im scared for her. U need to see d village. Der is no completed modern house Der.

Once some1 starts erecting a building, dey ll kill him mysteriously.
dey all build houses in town to avoid d witches thingy.

im sure der r many medical personnels frm dat area....i knw alot of dem, but who wan show em sef make dem kill am?

You mean the "educated" tribe are so engrossed in witchcraft that they can't "develope" their home towns?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by DonaTee(f): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You mean the "educated" tribe are so engrossed in witchcraft that they can't "develope" their home towns?

who is dis 1 showing his single digit iq? We r talking about a little village which is not upto 1/10 of enugu state.....n u mention a tribe?

Check ur dictionary once again n stop quoting me
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by LionDeLeo: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
[s]
DonaTee:

who is dis 1 showing his single digit iq? We r talking about a little village which is not upto 1/10 of enugu state.....n u mention a tribe?

Check ur dictionary once again n stop quoting me
[/s]

And the several digits IQ can't figure out the fact that a village is a unit of a state. 1/10 ×10 is a state and same applies to all villages which by extension means same for the state.

I taya for several digits IQ oh!
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by Noneroone(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
PrettySleek:

And where did u get this fact from? I am a nurse and I know a lot of graduates from my field. Pls don't say what u don't know
yea there are many graduate nurses, i never said there aren't . But i also know you have school of nursing and school of midwifery (or sth like that) that train nurses too, and many good nurses train from there. Were the lady's claim of being the first graduate nurse from their town true, it could mean that they've had nurses through above stated schools in the past other than Bachelors. I dont believe a town in that area wouldn't produce a nurse till now. Thats my point.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by castrol180(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
ladyF:
Hehehe...

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin... Sell to me biko... N395/$

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Chat me up concerning that business please "bitcoin "
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by tk4rd: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
When I saw this pix, my mouth dropped open for no reason.
I was like "WHAAAAAATT.!!!!!"
Would she practice in Nigeria.? I need to know the hospital or clinic she would be working in.

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by bionixs: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Dude, I'm satisfied with this life, it has been very kind to me. I doubt if you prosper the way I do.
your reasoning says otherwise
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by LionDeLeo: 2:37am On Apr 15, 2017
bionixs:
your reasoning says otherwise

Whatever my reasoning says doesn't rule out the fact that I'm ok. I repeat, I doubt if you in person can achieve half of what I have achieved so far.

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by bionixs: 5:14pm On May 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Whatever my reasoning says doesn't rule out the fact that I'm ok. I repeat, I doubt if you in person can achieve half of what I have achieved so far.
drunk
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) by LionDeLeo: 5:16pm On May 04, 2017
bionixs:
drunk

Dude, everyone is not a drunk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DELSCOTECH Student Dies In Motor Accident Days After Her Final Exams (Photos) / Ghana’s Chalkboard Computer Teacher Arrives Singapore To Attend Microsoft Summit / Adelakun Adenike, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Pharmacy Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.