Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Allah Is So Merciful - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah Is So Merciful (1105 Views)

Seeking Forgiveness From The Most Merciful. / Yes Allah Is Exposing Them One After The Other Because...Allah Is Great / The Story Of Prophet Musa And Khidr : Indeed Allah Is All Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah Is So Merciful by AbuZola3(m): 1:07am On Dec 30, 2009
Compiled by Abu zola

It was related that Abu hurairah said that the messenger of God (P.B.U.H) said,'there are one hundred parts of God's mercy and from that He has sent down one part of mercy upon the jinn and mankind and the insects and it is because of this that they love one another and treat each other kindly, even the creatures treat their offspring with love, and God has kept ninety nine parts of mercy with Him with which He will deal with His slaves on the Day of Resurrection'

Sahih muslim, 1924
Re: Allah Is So Merciful by AbuZola3(m): 1:09am On Dec 30, 2009
'and seek the forgiveness of Allah, certainly Allah is Ever oft forgiving , Most merciful' Quran 4:106
Re: Allah Is So Merciful by AbuZola3(m): 1:15am On Dec 30, 2009
Narrated Abu hurairah that the Prophet of Allah (P.B.U.H) said,'If an unbeliever had known all the Mercy which is in the Hands of Allah, he would never lose hope of entering paradise'

muslim, hadith 1925
Re: Allah Is So Merciful by AbuZola3(m): 1:17am On Dec 30, 2009
Allahu akbar, may God have mercy on us amin ya Az zawajal
Re: Allah Is So Merciful by ttruth(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2010
@post :

How can Saudi Black stone be merciful ? grin
Re: Allah Is So Merciful by alimat2(f): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2010
t.truth:

@post :

How can Saudi Black stone be merciful ? grin

Dont be an ignorant
Re: Allah Is So Merciful by ttruth(m): 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2010
alimat 2:

Dont be an ignorant

You are the most ignorant person on earth. Allah is not GOD ALMIGHTY. ALLAH is a Saudi Arabian rock god of kabah.
Re: Allah Is So Merciful by chakula: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2010
You are the most ignorant person on earth. Allah is not GOD ALMIGHTY. ALLAH is a Saudi Arabian rock god of kabah.
[quote][/quote]

t.truth

who ask you to participate in this topic.
Re: Allah Is So Merciful by GODSON2009(m): 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2010
if you said allah is merciful,then prophet mohammad must be the biggest fatt4est liar from the pit of hell and i can prove it too
Re: Allah Is So Merciful by chakula: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2010
if you said allah is merciful,then prophet mohammad must be the biggest fatt4est liar from the pit of hell and i can prove it too
[quote][/quote]

godson,

you have to quit from this part, your respond is highly not needed. you know nothing about this topic, hope you are guided.
Re: Allah Is So Merciful by GODSON2009(m): 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2010
chakula:

godson,

you have to quit from this part, your respond is highly not needed. you know nothing about this topic, hope you are guided.
of course i do,simply ask me to prove my assertions and i will oblige you, ask abuzola and the rest if i have not proven this before now lol
the moslem allah that i have extensively read off in the Quran,sunna hadiths is wicked and vindictive so for anyone to tell me he is the opposite then mohammad,who is regarded as his prophet must have lied his way through
Re: Allah Is So Merciful by muhsin(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2010
Haba Godslave, don't lie that openly. grin
Re: Allah Is So Merciful by ttruth(m): 11:32am On Feb 17, 2010
chakula:

t.truth

who ask you to participate in this topic.

You are extremely s-t-u-p-i-d. Who asked you to also to participate in this topic also. Nonsense angry
Re: Allah Is So Merciful by alimat2(f): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2010
^^^^^^^

Ur hatered will lead u to no where. What has chakula told u to deserve such insult?

i want u to know that ignorance kills
Re: Allah Is So Merciful by ttruth(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2010
alimat 2:

^^^^^^^

your hatered will lead u to no where. What has chakula told u to deserve such insult?

i want u to know that ignorance kills

Alimatu 3, did you read what chakula your brother have written ? Of course his comments was packaged full of insults.

You are the one who will choke with advanced ignorance. grin grin grin grin grin

Honestly your muhammedanism stinks from Nigeria to Saudi Arabia. grin grin grin grin
Re: Allah Is So Merciful by GODSON2009(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2010
chakula:

godson,

what path?the path of truth??isnt that what sheik al wahhab was advocating for taqlid?lol
mohammed is a big fat liar if allah is so merciful or how else will you reconcile mohammed's assertion of abrogation with allah being merciful including the several treatment of non muslims i remember mohammad telling you to cut of their fingers and beheading them is that mercy?so u see he must be a fat liar
muhsin:

Haba Godslave, don't lie that openly. grin
what lie exactly?
that mohammed did not tell muslims to behead jews,christians e.t.c?
is abroagtion a figment of my imagination?
lool

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Allah's Signs Scarce These Days? / The Man Yasir Qadhi / The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.