Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs (1100 Views)

Some Beliefs About Death In Islam / Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. / The Muslims Hypocrisy, Absurdity And Contradictory Argument For Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by tintingz(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
I will be posting the absurdity and hypocrisy of Muslims beliefs. The delusion of muslims.

Traditionalists : We prostrate to our idols in shrines.

Muslims : Idol worshipers are losers bowing to idols.

The Qur'an commands Muslims to face Ka'aba and prostrate to it daily.

Muslims : Allahu Akbar!! The right way to worship.

Traditionalists : undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by tintingz(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Traditionalists : We sacrifice animals as offering to our Gods.

Muslims : Dirty, fetish people killing animals to their gods as if they will eat it.

The Qur'an commands muslims to slaughter rams every year on Eid festival

Muslims : Allahu Akbar!!! This is great, the best day.

Traditionalists : Seriously? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by mu2sa2: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Prostration is a sign of humility. When a worshipper prostrates, he humbles himself in total submission to God. Jesus also prayed by putting his face on the ground, just like muslims pray today, and this is recorded in Mathew 26:39 as follows -
"And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt."
There are some ignorant ones on nl who mockingly call muslims head slammers. Will they mock jesus too as head slammer? Lord forgive them for they know not what they're saying.
Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by tintingz(m): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hellenist : Perseus rode on a flying horse.

Muslims : Lol, fairytale, it never happened.

The Hadiths said Muhammad rode on a flying donkey or horse

Muslims : Wow, what a miracle, deep one.

Hellenists and non-believers : What??

3 Likes

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by tintingz(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Europe colonial masters : We capture and keep slaves and free them if they serve us well.

Muslims : The European colonials are bad people, slavery is bad. Human lives matters!

Qur'an, Hadiths talked about keeping slaves and how to treat them.

Muslims : Yes but ehm ehm we don't do it today but the Qur'an is right and holy and the Prophet was a good man.

Non-believers : undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by tintingz(m): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Feminists : Stop treating women badly.

Muslims : Stupid feminist women, Islam gives women rights, we respect our women.

The Qur'an commands men to beat their disobedient wives.

Muslims : The Qur'an is right, Allahu Akbar!

Feminists : Seriously??

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by tintingz(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Muslims using logic : Something cannot come from nothing, something must come from something. Atheists are not logical.

Atheists : Then with this logic, Allah must be caused by something.

The Qur'an said Allah is uncaused and he created everything from nothing.

Muslims : Allahu Akbar! Allah is indeed uncaused.

Atheists : But you said something cannot come from nothing? grin

Muslims : Shut up, Allah is uncaused the Qur'an said so.

Atheists : Ok, continue with your fallacy. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by tintingz(m): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Disney : Animals talk to humans.

Muslims : Lol, cool, nice fictions, fairytales.

Animals talk to humans in the Qur'an and Hadiths.

Muslims : Deep one, what a historical miracle.

Atheists : You said??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by tintingz(m): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mbombo worshipers : Lord Mbombo vomited humans from his stomach during creation.

Muslims : Hahahaha funny, how can that happen. Fake creation story.

Qur'an said Allah created humans from earthly dust.

Muslims : Fact story, we're made up of earthly dust.

Evolutionists and Atheists : Confused clowns grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by tintingz(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Human rights : Islam/muslims is not peaceful

Muslims : Stupid people, Islam is the most peaceful religion.

The Qur'an said attack and capture non-believers wherever you find them.

Muslims : That was then.

Non-believers : We're Criticizing Islam and Muhammad

Muslims : This kafir must be punished and killed!!

Human rights : undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by tintingz(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Atheists : Prophet Muhammad was a bad person

Muslims : This is blasphemy, you should be punished. Stop insulting people's beliefs.

Qur'an and Hadith called non-believers worst creatures, fools, false beliefs and many denigratory words.

Muslims : Allahu Akbar! The Qur'an is always right.

Atheists : Seriously??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by tintingz(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Muslims : There's no compulsion in Religion.

Mr. X : I'm leaving Islam

Muslims : Apostate!!! Behead him according to the Sharia command.

Mr X : But but you said... undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by AntiChristian: 5:16am On Jun 14, 2020
We ask Allah not to afflict us with this kind of frustration! Atheist will never have a say in Nigeria!

See an atheist running from pillar to post!

And I hope your Bala will be forgotten wherever he is! May you join him soon!

And you will keep being tormented right from your Muslim family....

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by tintingz(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2020
AntiChristian:
We ask Allah not to afflict us with this kind of frustration! Atheist will never have a say in Nigeria!

Irony, Who's frustrated? grin

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by Xmuslim: 1:51am On Jun 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

You are a typical example of an extremist. SMH

Religion has indeed deprive you of empathy. I believe you would kill for your allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by Xmuslim: 2:25am On Jun 18, 2020
tintingz:
Disney : Animals talk to humans.

Muslims : Lol, cool, nice fictions, fairytales.

Animals talk to humans in the Qur'an and Hadiths.

Muslims : Deep one, what a historical miracle.

Atheists : You said??
actually, it seems Muhammad suffered from epilepsy and thus thought he was hearing animals talking.

If Muhammad were to be around today, he would be diagnosed of several neurological problems.
Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by tintingz(m): 5:26am On Jun 18, 2020
Xmuslim:
actually, it seems Muhammad suffered from epilepsy and thus thought he was hearing animals talking.

If Muhammad were to be around today, he would be diagnosed of several neurological problems.

Like schizophrenia.

Even though majority people today don't believe animals talk to humans but they still believe some imaginary beings talk to them and still believe in this fairy holy books.

A new research just discover that some leaves/plants found in ancient temples are marijuana. This is another plausible explanation for their fairy stories.

https://www.nairaland.com/5889749/ancient-shrine-reveals-how-marijuana
Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by SIONKPO1(m): 7:02am On Jun 18, 2020
mu2sa2:
Prostration is a sign of humility. When a worshipper prostrates, he humbles himself in total submission to God. Jesus also prayed by putting his face on the ground, just like muslims pray today, and this is recorded in Mathew 26:39 as follows -
"And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt."
There are some ignorant ones on nl who mockingly call muslims head slammers. Will they mock jesus too as head slammer? Lord forgive them for they know not what they're saying.
Must you lie,in Christianity you can kneel,lie down,stand,sit while praying
Stop saying that Christ JESUS was head slamming
FYI:Christ was a JEW
Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by Xmuslim: 7:46am On Jun 18, 2020
tintingz:

Like schizophrenia.

Even though majority people today don't believe animals talk to humans but they still believe some imaginary beings talk to them and still believe in this fairy holy books.

A new research just discover that some leaves/plants found in ancient temples are marijuana. This is another plausible explanation for their fairy stories.

Yes

No doubt Muhammad was a great thinker and believed the idols could not heal nor harm even though people believed in those things.

He started isolating himself in the cave, looking for answer to unravel the mystery in the universe. Probably, he think too much and exceeded the limit of his brain.

I'm not a neuroscietist, but I believe his isolation and too much thinking in the serqch for answers might have damageed his brain

He did not even know the meaning of what he saw, the day the supposed angel visited him in the cave until khadija took him to a Christian man who interpreted it. Had it been he visited neuroscietist (If there's any), we would have been saved from this problem called Islam. It is pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by IMAliyu(m): 10:49am On Jun 18, 2020
tintingz:

Like schizophrenia.

Check out people's story on their DMT experience or even other psychedelics.
And how the native American shamans used ayowaska(don't know the proper spelling) a psychedelic drug.
The story they tell is usually consistent about how they leave their body and go to the lands of the gods/angles/spirits/aliens/ancestors there their experience may be positive or negative, but the interesting part is how real the experience is for them, like this reality was a dream and the psychedelic trip is them waking up in a different reality that's more real than this one.
I draw a similarity between their stories and people that have a near death experience. Maybe the brain releases a similar substance when near death.

There was even some researchers in Jerusalem that were theorising that in the story of Moses and the burning bush. The burning bush was probably a plant containing psychoactive substances.

Some real interesting stuff

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by mu2sa2: 11:10am On Jun 18, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Must you lie,in Christianity you can kneel,lie down,stand,sit while praying
Stop saying that Christ JESUS was head slamming
FYI:Christ was a JEW
Just say you don't believe Matt 26:39.
Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by Xmuslim: 11:37am On Jun 18, 2020
mu2sa2:

You can't do the tafsir of their book for them grin. If they quote Qur'an, you will say, they don't know sabab nuzul, Hadith explaining the verse etc. But you like quoting bible and insisting on the meaning you give to it. That's double standard.

And if you insist on your interpretation, it means you trust bible. Then you must also accept every other things in the Bible. Don't jerry pick

If anything, I would say, Muhammad copied from the bible and thus the similarity.

2 Likes

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by SIONKPO1(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2020
mu2sa2:
ثُمَّ تَقَدَّمَ قَلِيلاً وَخَرَّ عَلَى وَجْهِهِ وَكَانَ يُصَلِّي قَائِلاً: «يَا أَبَتَاهُ إِنْ أَمْكَنَ فَلْتَعْبُرْ عَنِّي هَذِهِ الْكَأْسُ وَلَكِنْ لَيْسَ كَمَا أُرِيدُ أَنَا بَلْ كَمَا تُرِيدُ أَنْتَ».
And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

Boy,try to understudy and stop exhibiting your ignorance

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by tintingz(m): 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xmuslim:

Yes

No doubt Muhammad was a great thinker and believed the idols could not heal nor harm even though people believed in those things.

He started isolating himself in the cave, looking for answer to unravel the mystery in the universe. Probably, he think too much and exceeded the limit of his brain.

I'm not a neuroscietist, but I believe his isolation and too much thinking in the serqch for answers might have damageed his brain

He did not even know the meaning of what he saw, the day the supposed angel visited him in the cave until khadija took him to a Christian man who interpreted it. Had it been he visited neuroscietist (If there's any), we would have been saved from this problem called Islam. It is pathetic

Muhammad may have some psychiatric issues, or he maybe well okay but has agenda to his movement which he succeeded or he's just delusional.

The idea of receiving a revelation from cave defeated everything, I wonder why Muslims don't question this part. Would they believe today if someone come out from an isolated place and claim God spoke to him and they should believe in him? Won't they demand for some proves? I'm sure majority Muslims won't believe that today but they can believe a man in the 7th century claiming to know absolutely everything about the universe and life in a cave. Even the great philosophers, cosmologists, scientists etc never made this claim as it's absurd.

There are evidences Muhammad copied from ancient myths before him, he played on the people ignorance, he was really a smart person with a deluded agenda and probably coupled with schizophrenia, I won't be surprised if he was indeed schizophrenic.

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by tintingz(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
IMAliyu:

Check out people's story on their DMT experience or even other psychedelics.
And how the native American shamans used ayowaska(don't know the proper spelling) a psychedelic drug.
The story they tell is usually consistent about how they leave their body and go to the lands of the gods/angles/spirits/aliens/ancestors there their experience may be positive or negative, but the interesting part is how real the experience is for them, like this reality was a dream and the psychedelic trip is them waking up in a different reality that's more real than this one.
I draw a similarity between their stories and people that have a near death experience. Maybe the brain releases a similar substance when near death.

There was even some researchers in Jerusalem that were theorising that in the story of Moses and the burning bush. The burning bush was probably a plant containing psychoactive substances.

Some real interesting stuff

It has been proven that people hallucinate during near death and also while on medications probably the drugs components, people have nightmares or claim to see their imaginary friends on sick bed.

NDE has been term pseudoscience by scientists as they(pseudoscientists) haven't provided any evidence it's something metaphysical, it's just the work of the brain.

It's very glaring that the ancient people were induced with some things that makes them high and hallucinate, in shrines we see smokes everywhere, they drink substances, all this made plausible explanation for their delusory claims.
Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by AntiChristian: 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xmuslim:

You are a typical example of an extremist. SMH

Religion has indeed deprive you of empathy. I believe you would kill for your allah

How do you define an extremist?

So far I have never killed anyone and don't intend to. That's a figment of your imagination.

And of course religion improved my empathy!
Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by Xmuslim: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
tintingz:

Muhammad may have some psychiatric issues, or he maybe well okay but has agenda to his movement which he succeeded or he's just delusional.

The idea of receiving a revelation from cave defeated everything, I wonder why Muslims don't question this part. Would they believe today if someone come out from an isolated place and claim God spoke to him and they should believe in him? Won't they demand for some proves? I'm sure majority Muslims won't believe that today but they can believe a man in the 7th century claiming to know about the universe and absolute life in a cave.

There are evidences Muhammad copied from ancient myths before him, he played on the people ignorance, he was really a smart person with a deluded agenda and probably coupled with schizophrenia, I won't be surprised if he was indeed schizophrenic.

I agree. Even some of the fundamental of Islam was copied from Jews, Christian and idol worshippers

Examples

1. Jew pray 3 times a day. Muslim did similar stuff and even faced Jerusalem for a while. Later changed to kaaba and Qur'an claimed it was to test the believers. That doesn't go well with me.

2. Pilgriamage today is 90% of what the kuffar use to do. Muhammad only edited it. Infact, there was another kaaba in Yemen, which Muhammad ordered his soldiers to demolish. This means kaaba in makkah is not special. It was built purposely for idols. The ibraheem story is a fallacy.

3. Nothing like Islamic months. It is the calender of the Arab before Islam and they had sacred months. Islam took it verbatim and repasted it in the Qur'an.

4. Some of the hudud(punishment) such as cutting the hand of the thief was the practice of the Arab before Islam. Muhammad reported it in the Qur'an as if it was divine revelation.

There are lots of other examples that invalidate the claim of prophethood of Muhammad. But I respect his intelligent. He accomplished an impossible task. He must be a genius.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by tintingz(m): 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xmuslim:

I agree. Even some of the fundamental of Islam was copied from Jews, Christian and idol worshippers

Examples

1. Jew pray 3 times a day. Muslim did similar stuff and even faced Jerusalem for a while. Later changed to kaaba and Qur'an claimed it was to test the believers. That doesn't go well with me.

2. Pilgriamage today is 90% of what the kuffar use to do. Muhammad only edited it. Infact, there was another kaaba in Yemen, which Muhammad ordered his soldiers to demolish. This means kaaba in makkah is not special. It was built purposely for idols. The ibraheem story is a fallacy.

3. Nothing like Islamic months. It is the calender of the Arab before Islam and they had sacred months. Islam took it verbatim and repasted it in the Qur'an.

4. Some of the hudud(punishment) such as cutting the hand of the thief was the practice of the Arab before Islam. Muhammad reported it in the Qur'an as if it was divine revelation.

There are lots of other examples that invalidate the claim of prophethood of Muhammad. But I respect his intelligent. He accomplished an impossible task. He must be a genius.

Very well putted.

Some practices are well known before Muhammad came, he just edited to his own favor. He copied his stories mostly from the Jewish mythology while the Jews copied from previous mythologies of other cultures.

There's nothing special about Muhammad, he was just smart person like the previous people who claim to receive revelations and want people to believe them.
Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by tintingz(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

So far I have never killed anyone and don't intend to. That's a figment of your imagination.

Extremism is an ideology.

When you're extreme about your ideology without using your brain.
Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by Xmuslim: 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

please check your post that I quoted. If that is not extreme in your view, I wonder what it would be. Even your name (AntiChristian) is not cool. Why do you derive pleasure in anti of any religion. You can't force them to follow your religion, so why the hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by AntiChristian: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
tintingz:

Extremism is an ideology.

When you're extreme about your ideology without using your brain.

Anyways! I am a Muslim and you are an atheist!

Atheist get brain? grin
Re: The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs by AntiChristian: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xmuslim:
please check your post that I quoted. If that is not extreme in your view, I wonder what it would be. Even your name (AntiChristian) is not cool. Why do you derive pleasure in anti of any religion. You can't force them to follow your religion, so why the hatred.

X Muslim is cool right? And you've been so far Anti-muslim here. You and your pal, T..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gratitude In Times Of Difficulty, A Quranic Lesson / Ramadan Not To Do List- 5-things To Avoid This Ramadan / Lessons From Hadith 8 Of The 40 Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih: Sanctity Of Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.