Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,343 members, 7,836,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

THROW BACK MUSIC: Efe – “call Olokpa” (prod. By Duktor Sett) | @efemoney #bbnaij - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / THROW BACK MUSIC: Efe – “call Olokpa” (prod. By Duktor Sett) | @efemoney #bbnaij (528 Views)

SEE The Efe Hairstyle #efemoney / THROW BACK MUSIC: Efe – “call Olokpa” (prod. By Duktor Sett) | @efemoney #bbnaij / Ttt’s Wife & Kids Pack Out Of Their Matrimonial Home As Trouble Emerges. #bbnaij (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THROW BACK MUSIC: Efe – “call Olokpa” (prod. By Duktor Sett) | @efemoney #bbnaij by iamkulqee: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
THROW BACK of BBnaija 2017 winner’s hit rap single Call Olopka.
This song is a better explaination the phrases “street hop” or “hiphop for the streets”, with well delivered rhymes and witty flows plus a sing along chorus to complete its greatness. The song describes the guts of the average individual on the street to overcome intimidation and oppression against his/her will to succeed, channeled through the perspective of a rapper.
In his words, ” join me as i take you on a journey full of great and unique music never heard before. This is just the beggining of greater songs to come, no be lies”.

DOWNLOAD HERE

http://bluejamz.com.ng/2017/04/10/throw-back-music-efe-call-olokpa-prod-by-duktor-sett-efemoney-bbnaija/

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Marvis Boss Hosts Marvis, Bisola And Kemen At A Private Dinner / Opinion: Davido - The Return Of The King / Happy Birthday: World-popular Architect I.M. Pei Turns 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.