Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

I Want To Add This Feature To My Login Form Help Me Out - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Add This Feature To My Login Form Help Me Out (554 Views)

How To Create A Responsive Login Form Using Html, Css And Bootstrap / How To Hide Wordpress Login Page From Hackers / Please Fellow Bloggers I Need Help On This Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Add This Feature To My Login Form Help Me Out by Mrchusenvessel(m): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
i made a login form and i want to add this features kindly help me out
1.<input value="login"class="button"type="submit"/>
the feature i want to add here is i want the login to be represented by a login image other than just a login text
2.<b>nick</b>
<br>
<input name="nick"
maxlength="140"
class="input"
type="text"/>
what i want here is that i want a small icon to be displayed beside nick
kindly help me out
Re: I Want To Add This Feature To My Login Form Help Me Out by Danyl(m): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mrchusenvessel:
i made a login form and i want to add this features kindly help me out
1.<input value="login"class="button"type="submit"/>
the feature i want to add here is i want the login to be represented by a login image other than just a login text
2.<b>nick</b>
<br>
<input name="nick"
maxlength="140"
class="input"
type="text"/>
what i want here is that i want a small icon to be displayed beside nick
kindly help me out
change the type attribute to image.
<input type="image" src="pathtoimage" name="your preference "/>

(1) (Reply)

Urgent..... Make Money Creating / Do You Want a Bulksms Website *NAME UR PRICE* / 8 Facts You Definitely Don't Know About Nairaland.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.