Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Efe: "Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe: "Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life" (52148 Views)

Busola Vs Pastor Biodun: How Much Did He Pay You? - Nigerians Ask Kemi Olunloyo / ”please Don’t Marry Her, We Take God Beg You” – Nigerians Reacts To Photo Of Ned / Thank You For Lighting Up A Life!” -BB Naija Winner, Efe Deeply Appreciates Nija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe: "Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life" by Burgerlomo: 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
Congrats!
Re: Efe: "Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life" by oshe11: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
rheether:
Efe, remember the love we once shared cry
U look like Tboss honestli
Re: Efe: "Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life" by caprini1: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
bitcoinvin:

Romania is one of the poorest countries in Europe but yet this TBOSS won't allow people rest with her Romanian tales. Bally was the richest housemate but you never heard him talk. I'm from Edo but never voted for TBOSS. I hate people who are arrogant and extremely proud and feel the world owe them something. Well done Efe. God has favoured you.
When I was working at port Harcourt refinery.....once our Romanian expatriates enter the life camp supermarket,goods will start missing,bloody criminals grin
Re: Efe: "Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life" by muhyeenisce(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
Anthony4578:
Pls tell Gov Yahaya Bello of Kogi state to settle Kogi workers and lecturers, so that we can get back to class.... 2months plus now..
vice president wetin u and ur co sug people de do about the strike abi una don collect bribe ni
Re: Efe: "Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life" by Vicolan: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sweetnik22:
Based on logistics*** new bae on d way grin

Abi oooo... u too based on logistic r u on d queue..... #wink
Re: Efe: "Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life" by Martinex12(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
Anthony4578:
Pls tell Gov Yahaya Bello of Kogi state to settle Kogi workers and lecturers, so that we can get back to class.... 2months plus now..
DJ tony.,..hw i wish he can deliver ur msg...
Re: Efe: "Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life" by gifty99200(f): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
Congrats Efe
Re: Efe: "Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life" by Sweetnik22(f): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
Vicolan:

Abi oooo... u too based on logistic r u on d queue..... #wink
Haaaa.. nooo I traveled grin

1 Like

Re: Efe: "Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life" by fabre4: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Congrats Efe embarassed now all this girls will want to marry him

Just confess
Re: Efe: "Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life" by stukinherdr1222(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
GreenMavro:
wink

OMG!!! This world is really a small world, just found out yesterday that EFE is my cousin

hahahahahahhhahhahahahahhahaahaah

Re: Efe: "Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life" by temmylorlah(f): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lol
padiga047:
hmm see as that guy for your dp day eye u like say u b suya
Re: Efe: "Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life" by celebritygists(m): 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Sexy Girl Shares Her Hot Photo's,Saying Am Bigger and Endowed Than Cosy Orjiakor

Source see more pic :http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/04/am-bigger-and-endowed-than-cosy.html?m=1

Re: Efe: "Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
anwulica:
grin
lol you're wicked na Tboss you wash like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince / Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge / Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.