Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) (52066 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) / Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by FutureDecisions: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Kiddwaya born Terseer Waya on Wednesday travelled to his village for his grandmother’s Burial, Igbere TV reports.

He said in a tweet that although he could not speak his native language with his grandmother while she was alive, they spoke the language of love.

“I’m off to the village to bury my grandmother. She meant so much to me.

“Even though I couldn’t speak our native language, there was always a common language we spoke and that was love,” Kiddwaya, 27, said.

https://twitter.com/RealKiddWaya/status/1354389345759866882?s=20

The Benue State indigene announced the loss of his grandmother on January 11.

Kiddwaya’s closest friends from the Big Brother house are expected at the funeral.Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Kiddwaya born Terseer Waya on Wednesday travelled to his village for his grandmother’s burial.

He said in a tweet that although he could not speak his native language with his grandmother while she was alive, they spoke the languaage of love.

“I’m off to the village to bury my grandmother. She meant so much to me. Even though I couldn’t speak our native language, there was always a common language we spoke and that was love,” Kiddwaya, 27, said.

Kiddwaya’s closest friends from the Big Brother house are expected at the funeral.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Realtord43: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
Grandma are very lovely to their grandkids.

i could remember my grandma when ever i go visit her or she pay us a visit, she will alway give me extra food, dash me money from the money that my parent gave her and always side and protect me from my parent when am wrong!

The most sweet part is when she squeeze that money into your hand without my parent knowing.
That thing the sweet me die

Rip Grandma!

216 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by UncleHaba22: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rip to her

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
May her soul rest in peace

14 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by janedonez(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dor
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
From all of us @[b][/b] : May Mama's wonderful Soul Rest in perfect peace.

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by letitrainnow(m): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
angry I pray for a peaceful and successful burial

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Starzo: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
Back from a one week ban( unjust). And I want to say thunder faya that useless mod that banned me for calling out that useless man-hating witch called Pocahantas.

E no go better for una two

if Dem like,make dem ban me for 10000 years

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
may she rip...Amen
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by KossyKiss97(f): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
Celebs and social media sha.. .. everything must be reported on the gram

An importer of the following products needs bulk buyers to buy at distributor prices (lots of discount available).

Cartons of :

1) PU Foam
2) Silicon Sealant
3) Masking Tape

All at distributor prices.

Call 07060408899 now!!!

10 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Omotall(m): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
ok boss roger that cool
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Chiprince007(m): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Can someone explain to me how this is news?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by meobizy(f): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
Erica should leave this man to grieve at this point in time. Them use the guy swear for her?

6 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by PHijo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
People who can't speak their native language irritate me

7 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by HeadShot: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
Chiprince007:
Can someone explain to me how this is news?

I have no idea

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Paperworka: 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
Herdsmen dey bush ooh! guy be careful oo

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Simplebeauty: 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by ursullalinda(f): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
meobizy:
Erica should leave this man to grieve at this point in time. Them use the guy swear for her?

Erica ke?.....can't find her name there.......abi I don get eye problem?

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by ijabiken1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
FutureDecisions:
Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Kiddwaya born Terseer Waya on Wednesday travelled to his village for his grandmother’s Burial, Igbere TV reports.

He said in a tweet that although he could not speak his native language with his grandmother while she was alive, they spoke the language of love.

https://twitter.com/RealKiddWaya/status/1354389345759866882?s=20

Kiddwaya’s closest friends from the Big Brother house are expected at the funeral.Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Kiddwaya born Terseer Waya on Wednesday travelled to his village for his grandmother’s burial.

He said in a tweet that although he could not speak his native language with his grandmother while she was alive, they spoke the languaage of love.

“I’m off to the village to bury my grandmother. She meant so much to me. Even though I couldn’t speak our native language, there was always a common language we spoke and that was love,” Kiddwaya, 27, said.

Kiddwaya’s closest friends from the Big Brother house are expected at the funeral.
i pity u for announcing ur travel to Benue state,kidnapers ar on ground in Benue,pray u come back unharmed

7 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by bluefilm: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Realtord43:
Grandma are very lovely to their grandkids.

i could remember my grandma when ever i go visit her or she pay us a visit, she will alway give me extra food, dash me money from the money that my parent gave her and always side and protect me from my parent when am wrong!

The most sweet part is when she squeeze that money into your hand without my parent knowing.
That thing the sweet me die

Rip Grandma!

Grandmas tend to love their grandkids even more than the parents of those grandkids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by ursullalinda(f): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
People who can't speak their native language irritate me[/quote]

Really not their fault......It's just bad parenting!

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by pejuakinab: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
How is this news?
Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
PHijo:
People who can't speak their native language irritate me
How is it there fault? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) by iamyemiakins(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kiddwaya!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) / Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral / 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.