Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,050 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) (37196 Views)

Chioma Gives Davido A Lap Dance At A Nightclub (Video) / Orezi Threatens To Disgrace A Male Celebrity Owing Him Over Dud Cheque / Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by sirusX(m): 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
With all the 30billion
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
southniyikaye:
So in essence, x2 plus 3million of what the whole nigerian has been shouting BASED ON LOGISTICS UPON
What they've not been sleeping about
What some people want to commit suicide upon
Is being used by one single person and he no even make noise about am.
Issokay o

which post are u commenting on
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by Iamwrath: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
Davido did not issue a dud check

Period
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hushpuppi go dey laff now 30 billion kor grin
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by oyienootieno: 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jimi23:
30 billion no dey 4d account again?

Na pure PR joor... Dem get the money.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
obynocute:
I don't understand, y buying another car which he cannot pay for,while he just bout a g wagon nd also have other fleet of cars. God have mercy on ur pple. Cuz d way pple re miss using this money eeehhh.. e go soon finish oooo.

Spoilt child. Insatiable

5 Likes

Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by estyvino(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
So much in hurry to get to the public domain that someone forgot to proofread

See the snap short

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=tstx post=55443698]him no go hear anything.... if he can't pay up his father will come to his aid[/quote Davido is now dad's pet so the 30billion no dey his Acc again chai yellow-bar demons can lie oooo
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
diablos:
Haba Davido...try pay up abeg make @hushpuppi no use u shine for instagram grin
hushpuppy dn delete him page.
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by Day11(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Davido should return the car and collect back his 45milla

What nonsense angry

However "Tatty Billion for d account for REAL"
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
one reason I love 2baba, coded n low-key man
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by diablos: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
paradigmshift:

hushpuppy dn delete him page.

Really? Twitter nko grin
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by tstx(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=Kingbuhari post=55444088][/quote]lying is all part of the game
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
3,000,000,000 for the account comes to mind. Shior... Onigbese oshi
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by modelsms10: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jchi9876:
Hmmmm all these charge and bail lawyers Which one is "was cost . . . " again?. Na wa oooo they wan use gbagaun kill OBO before them carry am go court?
Pls wats the correct one?
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by icon8: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Danty37:

which post are u commenting on

Same post na...cost of the car is 53 milla. You gerrit now?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
The rich owe more based on their influence which attract favoritism and consideration a common man cannot get.

Additionally, the fact that you are rich does not mean you should always make one-off payment when provision are made for installments. It could be a strategy to keep the seller on their toes and buying with a percentage of risk still shared with the seller.

Davido is only enjoying his goodwill as a celebrity but should not have taken that for granted.I am sure his Dad will come to his rescue.
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by Rimimafia: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
Why make noise about this?
Are you sure this is not in an effort to defame his character?
I would want to believe that this car dealer have a rapport with his customer.
I mean 53 million in this recession is not a joking thing.
Mr Oga, please go and settle with your customer, when he came to buy from you, you didn't shout out to the whole world.
You should have it in mind that you are a car dealer and do you think people would want to still patronize you with this mischievous behavior?
Please go and settle your issues with him out and don't drag us into it.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by alt3r3g0: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
Did i just read where 45 million was called 45000?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by markpenk: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
Quick question: Was that letter really drafted by said law firm or is someone doing a very poor job of impersonating the law firm? What's with all the typos and grammatical blunders? Abi lawyers no sabi english again? If that was indeed drafted by real lawyers, no wonder lawyers are losing cases right, left, and center

1 Like

Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
princechrming:
Pathetic celebrities living fake lives! undecided

You that is living "Real" life, please what have u done with your life? Trash talkers!
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
berrystunn:
Lol
You see life.. Fake life.
I was there that day at ikeja, I saw that machine GLE.
The dealer said davido paid cash in dollars.

I was like woow.

At the end They did not attend to me very well because I was buying a car of 3m

See what you lie has caused now.. my friend just fainted after reading ur comment.. pls unlie this lie abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
tstx:
lying is all part of the game
and the western demons possessed the best lying tongue
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
ring7:

Sombori should tell me what his trti g to say,I can't read ,it too longii

actually, the man was talking about a football match between west germany and yugoslavia that he watched while he was studying for his master in dnipropetrovs'k, he said some other things sha about some ibo traders he met there, but i don't think those things are relevant to you.
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by seeyouin2019: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
30 Billion don finish ?
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by holythug(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
45 thousand naira instead of 45 million

tdayof:
Mistake in the ultimatum letter sef
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
BarrElChapo:

See what you lie has caused now.. my friend just fainted after reading ur comment.. pls unlie this lie abeg grin

I understand.. Hardship is not hardware
Do you want some prove?
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by mctowel01: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Taty bilion for the accounti ooo
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by olutop(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
timilehing:
Such a top news to be reported by a nameless blog? Fake attention
I just heard this news on NTA...It is confirmed
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by newspostng(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
david again
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by histemple: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Rimimafia:
Why make noise about this?
Are you sure this is not in an effort to defame his character?
I would want to believe that this car dealer have a rapport with his customer.
I mean 53 million in this recession is not a joking thing.
Mr Oga, please go and settle with your customer, when he came to buy from you, you didn't shout out to the whole world.
You should have it in mind that you are a car dealer and do you think people would want to still patronize you with this mischievous behavior?
Please go and settle your issues with him out and don't drag us into it.

Exactly! I have read the demand notice carefully and I can't find where communication broke down between the seller and the buyer to warrant involving a lawyer.

I think this is an action taken too far and it would definitely affect the car dealer. He is evil I must submit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph And Bobrisky On Set With Love Machine / Jeremiah Gyang's Daughter's Hair Is Gorgeous! / Pretty Mike: Why I Carry Baby Feeding Bottle Everywhere I Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.