Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,269 members, 7,849,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) (37201 Views)

Chioma Gives Davido A Lap Dance At A Nightclub (Video) / Orezi Threatens To Disgrace A Male Celebrity Owing Him Over Dud Cheque / Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by figure007(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
ShakurMY:

Lol, he doesn't worth even 10b
people doesn't know the distance in billion .... Naso e easy to gather billion? Even if the papa Na dangote .. 30billion for where ? Money ritual self no fit commot 30billion....but from my own comment of all these artist I remain speechless .... God have mercy on their lifestyles...

1 Like

Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by SuperKlean(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
southniyikaye:
So in essence, x2 plus 3million of what the whole nigerian has been shouting BASED ON LOGISTICS UPON
What they've not been sleeping about
What some people want to commit suicide upon
Is being used by one single person and he no even make noise about am.
Issokay o

Which one you get bros?
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by Danialuone: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Davido should just close his eyes and pay the remaining 15%....the guy has paid 85%....the dealer should be careful in hadling his simple business relationship with client.this is something that you can settled out of court.7.5 balance out of 53
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
diablos:

Really? Twitter nko grin

I don't know if he's one twitter but hushpuppy dn comot from Fb but he dey on Snapchat
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Danialuone:
Davido should just close his eyes and pay the remaining 15%....the guy has paid 85%....the dealer should be careful in hadling his simple business relationship with client.this is something that you can settled out of court.7.5 balance out of 53

The 7.5 might just be the dealers profit
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by Iheazy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ah, davido dnt put us to shame ooo.. Biko pay up ass soon as possible. undecided kiss
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by GalawTech(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
Kilo shele gan gan
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bridget95:
These yeyebrities lying to high heavens of having 30billion in their account whereas they don't have 30k .

Imagine such shame and embarrassment of try to swindle a man of his car worth a future.

smh......for naija yeyebrities.
bla bla bla
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by fexyrich(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
berrystunn:
Lol
You see life.. Fake life.
I was there that day at ikeja, I saw that machine GLE.
The dealer said davido paid cash in dollars.

I was like woow.

At the end They did not attend to me very well because I was buying a car of 3m pls which carlot in Ikeja be dat...I want to goband collect my own share of the 45m.. Am a car dealer in Ikeja as well and I must collect my own share of the 45m..even if say na 10million them give me I go manage am... grin

Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
yourexcellency:
Davido is seriously going through hard times
You think so?
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by ring7(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
Senorprinz:

actually, the man was talking about a football match between west germany and yugoslavia that he watched while he was studying for his master in dnipropetrovs'k, he said some other things sha about some ibo traders he met there, but i don't think those things are relevant to you.
Okie thanking you
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by adecz: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
OK nah....

Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by bionixs: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jimi23:
30 billion no dey 4d account again?
na mouth afo*Jas get
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by bionixs: 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ajasco222:
Nigerian Singer, Davido who allegedly issued a dud cheque to a car dealer, Mr. Anekwu Chika whom he purchased a Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 from has been given a seven-day ultimatum to pay up the sum of N7.4 million to Mr. Anekwu..

This is contained in a letter of demand addressed to Davido by Mr. Anekwu's lawyer, Wahab Shittu.

The documents shared by Sahara Reporters shows that Davido may face legal consequences if he does not meet up the demands.. See below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/lawyer-to-car-dealer-gives-davido-seven.htna mouth afo*Jas getml
na mouth afo*Jas get
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
Wahab Shittu, EFCC lawyer, proud of u sir. Dabido u beta pay
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by bon1978: 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
davido is not even rich as people taught.he is living a fake life
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
SuperKlean:
Which one you get bros?
i get
GOD
HOPE
BELIEVE
HARD WORK
FAITH
na turn by turn.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by Nellybii: 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
estyvino:
So much in hurry to get to the public domain that someone forgot to proofread

See the snap short

Someone also forgot to proofread.
Snap shot lol
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by stixz(m): 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
K
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by Aleora(f): 1:38am On Apr 11, 2017
Am.not judgeing him...Money is like a spirit...It comes and goes if not utilized wisely....God forbid what will happen...But honestly y won't he owe money wen he as two baby mamas he is paying monthly....Lord have mercy..
Re: Lawyer To Car Dealer Gives Davido Seven Days Ultimatum Over Dud Cheque (Photos) by stanleyalpacino(m): 5:37am On Apr 11, 2017
Jimi23:
30 billion no dey 4d account again?

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sketch Of Bettie Jenifer's Killer Released By Police / Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) / Anita Joseph And Bobrisky On Set With Love Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.