Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694785 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Telvin7(m): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
samdean:
Add to the group 07034310503
added
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wizard King vs Licht ✔️

Epic ✔️✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Leviana(f): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
Arthurity1:

It's funny how as brutal as the anime is, it's not as brutal as the manga.

And to believe the anime was actually banned In some countries, it's the same for Tokyo Ghoul, the manga is much more intense
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Leviana(f): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kingkun69:
hopefully but it can't ever be up to the manga because there are censorship boundaries that can't be crossed only Aot managed to come near and other old anime like elfen leid
An example is dead tube manga it can never ever get anime adaption because even if watered down it's still a lot

Or Henshin emergence, even if it was made into a Hentai anime to ease the censorship, it's still bleeped up
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Santos07: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
mrMeen:
I've stumbled upon two revelations yesterday the first it's the Holy anime website known as animepahe this website right here is the sweetest poo since garri and nuts.

Quality and simple UI. ---------------- check

Easy navigation --------------- check

Timely release ----------------- check

Presence of a download button --------------------- check

Download quality selector --------------- check

The second is that (that time I got reincarnated as a slime) is one bomb poo anime loads of comedy,action adventure, fantasy and so much more I think am in love with a slime.
. Pls how can I download from this site,mine is not Woking
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Derekyayo(m): 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
add me up 08134863991.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kingkun69:
hopefully but it can't ever be up to the manga because there are censorship boundaries that can't be crossed only Aot managed to come near and other old anime like elfen leid
An example is dead tube manga it can never ever get anime adaption because even if watered down it's still a lot
Dead tube can never get an anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 12:03am On Jul 26, 2019
Santos07:
. Pls how can I download from this site,mine is not Woking
which browser are you using
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Santos07: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2019
mrMeen:
which browser are you using
chrome
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2019
Santos07:
chrome
if you press on the download button they will redirect you to another website kwik in the middle of the page you will see the download button.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Santos07: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
mrMeen:
if you press on the download button they will redirect you to another website kwik in the middle of the page you will see the download button.
. OK thanks
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
Leviana:

Or Henshin emergence, even if it was made into a Hentai anime to ease the censorship, it's still bleeped up

The notorious 177013

Maybe Netflix... But they'll probably cast the main girl with a disabled transgender Muslim for representation.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
Leviana:

Just the plot summary is depressing enough. Jeez.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by quinSonia(f): 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
mrMeen

the lettering ends in J..I can't find anime's beginning with K to Z
pls help
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
quinSonia:
mrMeen

the lettering ends in J..I can't find anime's beginning with K to Z

pls help
are you taking about animepahe??
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Telvin7(m): 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
Derekyayo:
add me up 08134863991.
added
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Telvin7(m): 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
RADIANT wink

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:23am On Jul 27, 2019
Finally saw this.... Great animation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nedville: 1:59am On Jul 27, 2019
Mark23:

The manga might actually be better, but I don't have the time to read it tho. I used to really hate black clover anime, but one day,out of boredom, I decided to read a recent chapter of the manga. I was surprised that I actually enjoyed it. So i guess one piece is like that, a good manga with a crappy anime adaptation

Its significantly better...perhaps why it is the best seller in manga history

It starts of slowly...but you'll get to a certain point when you'll know its your type of show....like how I just never got into bleach...despite my best efforts
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 2:25am On Jul 27, 2019
Someone should please tell me that Griffith is going to die!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by quinSonia(f): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2019
mrMeen:
are you taking about animepahe??

yes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2019
nani667:
Wizard King vs Licht ✔️

Epic ✔️✔️
How can I get it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2019
quinSonia:

yes
which anime are you searching for
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by quinSonia(f): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2019
mrMeen:
which anime are you searching for

kimetsu
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2019
quinSonia:

kimetsu
just tap on the three bars to your top right and search for it am sure you'll see it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by quinSonia(f): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2019
mrMeen:
just tap on the three bars to your top right and search for it am sure you'll see it.

I search but didn't see it

if you search and you found it pls send me a link
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2019
quinSonia:

I search but didn't see it

if you search and you found it pls send me a link

will do that.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by quinSonia(f): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2019
mrMeen:
will do that.

thanks
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
It just keeps getting worse...

Yasuhiro Takemoto, director of Lucky Star and Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid (one of the best anime in the has part five years) confirmed dead in the KyoAni fire.

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/anime/yasuhiro-takemoto-dead-death-family-kyoto-animation-fire-arson-mass-murder-studio-kyoani-director-dna-test-violet-evergarden-miss-kobayashis-dragon-maid-dna-testing-victims/
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
beamtopola:

How can I get it.

Get what ❓ undecided
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by sharex15: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Arthurity1:
Someone should please tell me that Griffith is going to die!!!
People have been waiting for that for over 20 years, na to wait together
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by sharex15: 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Arthurity1:

I swear some mangas are far better than thier animes. For example beserk... I just started the manga and it's amazing! It pains me that they didn't do it justice with the anime... Hopefully one day, they might decide on a remake and finally get it right.
One piece
Tokyo ghoul
Berserk
Kingdom
All this and more have better manga

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.