Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (696574 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hustlelegit(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2019
Telvin7:
anybody here interested in the anime WhatsApp group should write down their number
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hustlelegit(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2019
Where can I download code geass :----lelouch of the resurrection in HD
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Peppul: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2019
08122143006 add to the group
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Peppul: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2019
nani667:
Episode 2 a bit better than episode 1.... Another failed Isekai Project
Title
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Peppul:

Title

✔️✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
nani667:
Danmachi episode 2 on point ✔️

Bell Cranel has been hopeless tho... Dude getting his ass kicked All over the place since the season started

Give him a break. It's just episode 2.
He'll get stronger. But why is Apollo so interested in him?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Leviana(f): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Telvin7:
anybody here interested in the anime WhatsApp group should write down their number

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kingkun69:
Try boku no Pico

It's a classic

*God left the chat*

*Satan joined the chat*

*Satan left the chat*

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Telvin7:

Why don't you drop an invite link so people don't have to put up their personal contact in public?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by danteg(m): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
add me to the anime group 08093513121
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Boss755: 1:50am On Jul 22, 2019
pls where can I download anime episodes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:41am On Jul 22, 2019
CoolUsername:

Bad news, the Violet Evergarden's animation studio, Kyoto Animation was attacked arsonist earlier in the day. 33 dead.

https://www.dw.com/en/japan-animation-studio-hit-by-deadly-fire/a-49627747

F
Damn! That's really sad. I hope the perp is caught and adequately punished. May God console Kyoto Animation and the families of the victims.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Telvin7(m): 7:00am On Jul 22, 2019
CoolUsername:

Why don't you drop an invite link so people don't have to put up their personal contact in public?
ok
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Telvin7(m): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Ain't working
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by cumlord(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Telvin7:
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Sweet Oppai Demon wasted cry

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
FT still dishing out uselessness... As always

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
Fate Spin-off looking decent ✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Leviana(f): 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
So I decided to try something more normal than my usual i prefer my anime with Alot of bloodshed and a hint of fantasy *explains why I enjoyed drifters so much* anyways I started on Haikyu and I'm surprisingly enjoying it a lot.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Leviana(f): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
nani667:

I swear everytime I check, this franchise increases.

I give up lol
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Leviana:

I give up lol

Lol
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
Leviana:
So I decided to try something more normal than my usual i prefer my anime with Alot of bloodshed and a hint of fantasy *explains why I enjoyed drifters so much* anyways I started on Haikyu and I'm surprisingly enjoying it a lot.

Haikyu is really great, it has the perfect balance of realism and holy sh!t moments. The players have tricks and skills but they never behind overblown to the point where they feel like superpowers. So what we end up seeing is characters learning a quick set-and-spike routine after weeks of training on speed and timing rather than making their teammates invisible (like Kuroko no basket).

Haikyu is the quintessential sports anime, entertaining enough to hold your attention but grounded enough to maintain your suspension of disbelief. Can't wait for season 4!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Leviana:

I give up lol

There's a spin-off of Shirou and Saber cooking food.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/37033/Emiya-san_Chi_no_Kyou_no_Gohan
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Leviana(f): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
CoolUsername:

Haikyu is really great, it has the perfect balance of realism and holy sh!t moments. The players have tricks and skills but they never behind overblown to the point where they feel like superpowers. So what we end up seeing is characters learning a quick set-and-spike routine after weeks of training on speed and timing rather than making their teammates invisible (like Kuroko no basket).

Haikyu is the quintessential sports anime, entertaining enough to hold your attention but grounded enough to maintain your suspension of disbelief. Can't wait for season 4!

Exactly I love it's realism cause it actually delves into a little of the struggles athletes go though, and it makes their skills believable instead of making them superpowered *cough*kurokonobasuke*cough* doesn't dwell too much on male fan service *cough*free*cough*

and as a bonus for my fangirl ass. the characters have the most adorable designs and personalities

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Leviana(f): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
CoolUsername:

Exactly I love it's realism cause it actually delves into a little of the struggles athletes go though, and it makes their skills believable instead of making them superpowered *cough*kurokonobasuke*cough* doesn't dwell too much on male fan service *cough*free*cough*

and as a bonus for my fangirl ass. the characters have the most adorable designs and personalities

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
nani667:
which fate series is this Camelot or Avalon something
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
CoolUsername:

There's a spin-off of Shirou and Saber cooking food.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/37033/Emiya-san_Chi_no_Kyou_no_Gohan
Looking forward to the one that is going to take place In uruk Gilgamesh hometown I get to see more of the king of mongrels.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Telvin7(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
Write your number down to be added to the WhatsApp group ....link can't be posted here
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Telvin7(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
cumlord:

added
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Telvin7(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
Peppul:
08122143006 add to the group
done
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Telvin7(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
hustlelegit:

done

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.