Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694179 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2020
Ayolzi:
does anyone here watch kengen ashura....if not y'all need to check that show out,its pretty much Baki but on steroids
In my opinion its one of the best martial arts anime of all time.

Exactly my thoughts after I saw the anime long ago, Netflix just photocopied Baki and added steroids, I would not call it “the best martial arts anime of all time”, but it was great stuff ✔️

You should try and see Levius, if you haven't already, also from Netflix, also epic
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2020
NoonMasamune:

It is. It takes place twenty years after the events of bleach, in the western branch of soul Society

I actually wasn't aware of this, should we be expecting any cameos from Bleach characters?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:01am On Mar 30, 2020
Done with this ✔️

Another one I have crossed off my list �

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2020
Finally a decent battle happening next episode, after all the filler...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Priapus69: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
grin

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by dedghoul: 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
CoolUsername:

Probably true, Kubo really sh!t the bed with that final arc.
I heard he had to rush it because he was sick. My problem with the adaptation is the studio that will be behind it. If it's still going to be Pierrot, then it might get shittier.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Watching Pet and this series is wild. The concept is intriguing and the execution of the plot so far has been really good. Really great psychological anime. Had me playing back some episodes just to understand everything that's happening.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
dedghoul:

I heard he had to rush it because he was sick. My problem with the adaptation is the studio that will be behind it. If it's still going to be Pierrot, then it might get shittier.

Does that arc even deserve a good animation studio? The fights were all static hell with people standing around as stuff happened around them
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by dedghoul: 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
CoolUsername:

Does that arc even deserve a good animation studio? The fights were all static hell with people standing around as stuff happened around them
Lol. Good, quality animation can make a bad story look good you know.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tochex101(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Priapus69:
grin
Chidori........
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ayolzi(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
dedghoul:

Lol. Good, quality animation can make a bad story look good you know.
two words
DEMON SLAYER
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ayolzi(m): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
I don't know if any of you a read manga here but if so please check out CHAINSAW MAN the name makes it sound dumb but its some top notch stuff ....
Basically its Tokyo ghoul on steroids ..
A lot of blood and gore so If u dont like seeing that type of stuff this isnt for u ...
There's no anime adaptation yet but with the way its progressing theyll probably make one soon

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ayolzi(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
nani667:

Exactly my thoughts after I saw the anime long ago, Netflix just photocopied Baki and added steroids, I would not call it “the best martial arts anime of all time”, but it was great stuff ✔️

You should try and see Levius, if you haven't already, also from Netflix, also epic
is there gonna be a season 3?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ayolzi:
two words
DEMON SLAYER
*sigh*
I was waiting for that one person.
Demon slayer has a bad story huh? I'm curious, lemme know the ones you think have good stories.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ayolzi:
is there gonna be a season 3?

No idea

If Netflix decides to drop a third season I will gladly watch
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
One for All...

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
CoolUsername:

I actually wasn't aware of this, should we be expecting any cameos from Bleach characters?
I can't say. We'll have to wait for more chapters
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Done with season 2 and 3 of bungou stray dogs. Anticipating season 4
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2020
grin ��

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2020
newguy1:
minato can break out of his gengutsu he learn virtual all sealing n all jutsu from the uzumaki clan. Should I start talking about the greatness of the uzumaki clan
Let's be clear on something.... MINATO DIDN'T LEARN ALL UZUMAKI SEALING TECHNIQUES!!!... One thing that annoys me with naruto fans is the stupid assumptions! Because minato married an uzumaki woman doesn't mean that he learnt all their sealing techniques.
2. Minato knew all uchiha secret techniques... This one pisses me off! I mean, there were only two mangekyo sharingan users in his time and nobody knew that... And besides each sharingan's ability was based on the individual, so how again did he know everyone's secret?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2020
nani667:
grin ��
marapoker I recognize hisoka, chrollo, and meruem who is the guy with glasses.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by newguy1(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2020
Arthurity1:

Let's be clear on something.... MINATO DIDN'T LEARN ALL UZUMAKI SEALING TECHNIQUES!!!... One thing that annoys me with naruto fans is the stupid assumptions! Because minato married an uzumaki woman doesn't mean that he learnt all their sealing techniques.
2. Minato knew all uchiha secret techniques... This one pisses me off! I mean, there were only two mangekyo sharingan users in his time and nobody knew that... And besides each sharingan's ability was based on the individual, so how again did he know everyone's secret?
sarutobi said it of minato that he learnt uzumaki sealing jutsu, the sealing on naruto was Uzumakis n no body in the series was said to have mastered all even hashirama that also married from uzumaki was never said to have mastered all jutsu. The whole point of the argument was that saying itachi will defeat minato flat down while from what we have seen and read is not true. The fact of the matter is we never saw the fight all we are doing is speculate, we have seen naruto himself during his growing days fought guys better than him n he won, but. For people now saying because of the uchiha power in itachi he we defeat minato when from the. Series senju clan (minato is not but he his an embodiment of the clan) have always bested them starting from tobirama vs madara brother to hashirama vs madara to kakashi vs obito
Lastly I don’t think I read anywhere that minato was ever defeated by anybody
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2020
newguy1:
sarutobi said it of minato that he learnt uzumaki sealing jutsu, the sealing on naruto was Uzumakis n no body in the series was said to have mastered all even hashirama that also married from uzumaki was never said to have mastered all jutsu. The whole point of the argument was that saying itachi will defeat minato flat down while from what we have seen and read is not true. The fact of the matter is we never saw the fight all we are doing is speculate, we have seen naruto himself during his growing days fought guys better than him n he won, but. For people now saying because of the uchiha power in itachi he we defeat minato when from the. Series senju clan (minato is not but he his an embodiment of the clan) have always bested them starting from tobirama vs madara brother to hashirama vs madara to kakashi vs obito
Lastly I don’t think I read anywhere that minato was ever defeated by anybody
Senjus only bested uchihas by the skin of their teeth... Don't ever mention kakashi vs obito because kakashi was never part of the senjus... And besides the moment obito unlocked his sharingan, he and kakashi were no longer mates.
In a battle between itachi and minato, itachi would most likely win... Senjus have only defeated uchihas when they were foolhardy and let their guards down... But Itachi is a different breed... He had the wisdom of an hokage at age 4. The main advantage of minato are his FTG kunais and if itachi uses amateratsu to smoke them, what then happens?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kombats: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2020
Arthurity1:

Senjus only bested uchihas by the skin of their teeth... Don't ever mention kakashi vs obito because kakashi was never part of the senjus... And besides the moment obito unlocked his sharingan, he and kakashi were no longer mates.
In a battle between itachi and minato, itachi would most likely win... Senjus have only defeated uchihas when they were foolhardy and let their guards down... But Itachi is a different breed... He had the wisdom of an hokage at age 4. The main advantage of minato are his FTG kunais and if itachi uses amateratsu to smoke them, what then happens?

I disagree with your statement that if itachi uses amateratsu against the FTG, he might win, Minato does not only uses his kunai for teleporting, he also uses markings. Remember when Sasuke used the same amateratsu against the 3rd Raikage who's not as fast as Minato and Sasuke couldn't even keep up with his movement.

But back to the argument, i think Minato will win against Itachi by the luckiest and smallest of chance as you have mentioned before when Senjus fought Uchihas because Itachi easily defeated a Sanin and master of jutsu(Orochimaru) and Edo tensei Pein(without six paisth). The reason i gave it to Minato because because of his insane speed, his stamina and adaptability, itachi is a powerful genius but still an Uchiha who always get weak after extreme use of the Sharinga and Minato defeated Obito on his first encounter with him and we all knew Itachi Might not be able to defeat Obito.
How i wished both of them lived long enough to reach their peak strength like their predecessors because we don't know much of the Namikaze clan which is Minato's true clan.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by newguy1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Arthurity1:

tobirama kill madara brother hashirama bested madara give me example of uchiha that have bested any senju u know kakashi is not senju not is minato but both are from konoha and are both hokage. All you all saying itachi will win please I think I have made my own break down from my previous post I will like u to start ur reason for thinking itachi will win from the beginning interns of the body strength, taigutsu,( hand to hand combat) mastery of jutsu, gengutsu usage, previous fight with notable individuals, and to end it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by newguy1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
i want end this argument from my side with just this simple analogy with screen shoot comparing itachi vs minato. What I know about battle is that every little advantage is n advantage to b taken, if you understand what I mean by this. Comparing there abilities starting from ninjitsu, shurikenjutsu fuijutsu n so on the difference is not much but where the difference started from his how itachi greatness intern of usage of his sharigan truth b told of all the uchiha he was the only one to maximize the full potential of the eye after madara but itachi illness and body limited him a lot. I will probably just use screenshoot to explain that , but In summary minato is a genius n one very intelligent one at that n he can fight for a longer period . Am not saying minato or itachi will win that is left for the writer to decide but that fight will not b a straight forward fight if it lasted for a short period itachi will win but for a prolonged fight minato win

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by sapidsapiens: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hi y'all, so I recently discovered something awesome about the members of the Akatsuki in Naruto.

There are lessons to learn from how they lived and died, and these lessons can be applied in real life also.

Check it out in the video below, share to others and let me know your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MRJjrzehB0
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
>>

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
nani667:
>>

Goku
Sintama
Naruto
Ichigo
All Might
Luffy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
teemy:

Goku Sintama Naruto Ichigo All Might Luffy
goku
naruto
saitama
ichigo
luffy
all might
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
mrMeen:

goku

naruto

saitama

ichigo

luffy

all might

Seems everyone will probably have goku as first because he is in the league of planet destroyers
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
teemy:

Seems everyone will probably have goku as first because he is in the league of planet destroyers
Yea dude the thing is if you notice the characters of dragon ball are not that physically powerful intact I will rate saitama above every one of them what makes them formidable is their ki which even someone like freezer can destroy a hole planet just from a single blast of it.

on another note imagine if saitama can use ki

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.