Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (697156 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Fourcade:
If you like police detective, mystery anime check out 'ID Invaded'

Interesting Concept...cheesy

Inception themed anime grin
ended it since Salado and hijime were fab
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by skywolf28(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2020
Anybody with complete one piece in akure or owo??

Or even any anime series

Abeg help me I'm bored to death

I'm willing to pay
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
All caught up ✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
kombats:

I disagree with your statement that if itachi uses amateratsu against the FTG, he might win, Minato does not only uses his kunai for teleporting, he also uses markings. Remember when Sasuke used the same amateratsu against the 3rd Raikage who's not as fast as Minato and Sasuke couldn't even keep up with his movement.

But back to the argument, i think Minato will win against Itachi by the luckiest and smallest of chance as you have mentioned before when Senjus fought Uchihas because Itachi easily defeated a Sanin and master of jutsu(Orochimaru) and Edo tensei Pein(without six paisth). The reason i gave it to Minato because because of his insane speed, his stamina and adaptability, itachi is a powerful genius but still an Uchiha who always get weak after extreme use of the Sharinga and Minato defeated Obito on his first encounter with him and we all knew Itachi Might not be able to defeat Obito.
How i wished both of them lived long enough to reach their peak strength like their predecessors because we don't know much of the Namikaze clan which is Minato's true clan.

I wise man once told me that the Battle will be

decided by location

according to him what's stopping Itachi from using an explosive clone from the start and letting minato come and Bam that easy

another said in a plain field example
Pain and Naruto open space of field

ftg wouldn't matter much coz Itachi would see before hand where each Kunai is located but in case of a forest area

if minato not in sage mode fight Itachi

the option is to use an explosive clone on him since without sage mode he can't sense the real Itachi

minato is fast yes but without ftg is base speed doesn't beats Itachi
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
dedghoul:

He overpowered the blast, killed boros with the shockwave from his serious punch which tore the atmosphere. How is that impressive compared to what goku has done?

listen opm or anyone doesn't come close to Goku in anything simple
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:06am On Apr 03, 2020
Finally seen Episode 1... Somewhat Subpar animation, but that one does not bother me... Will see how the plot unfolds in the coming episodes...

The MC is already looking like a nuisance and an annoyance... Just hope the plot will not end up being about one hopeless MC searching for love

The other characters are intriguing tho, looking Foreward to the next episode

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ope122(m): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
nani667:
Finally seen Episode 1... Somewhat Subpar animation, but that one does not bother me... Will see how the plot unfolds in the coming episodes...

The MC is already looking like a nuisance and an annoyance... Just hope the plot will not end up being about one hopeless MC searching for love

What anime?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Sayotsuki: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
nani667:

Finally tower of god I’ve been waiting
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:05am On Apr 04, 2020
Just watched episode 1 of Tower of God. I couldn't have asked for a more faithful adaptation of this manhua. The line work and color palette are very close to the original. I don't see how any fan of the manhua can be disappointed with this adaption in the visual department. I am very excited for the next episode.

Between Dorohedoro, Beastars, Ishuzoku Reviewers, Psycho-Pass s3, Hands Off Eizouken, and now this, consider me hyped for what this year has to offer.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:14am On Apr 04, 2020
The Konosuba movie was nothing short of legendary. I don't know how this anime has continued to deliver laughs so consistently over the years.

I know a lot guys have already talked about it in this forum but when an anime movie is so good that the writer of Pulp Fiction is praising it on Twitter you really can't oversell it.

Easy 9/10 for me.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:09am On Apr 04, 2020
Fourcade:
If you like police detective, mystery anime check out 'ID Invaded'

Interesting Concept...cheesy

Inception themed anime grin
Ah! A fellow brilliant detective. I'm currently in episode 9. This mizuhanome just be wyling.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by ochukp(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2020
Can someone please help me with the link to this cartoon *Waltz.with.Bashir.*
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2020
newguy1:
tobirama kill madara brother hashirama bested madara give me example of uchiha that have bested any senju u know kakashi is not senju not is minato but both are from konoha and are both hokage. All you all saying itachi will win please I think I have made my own break down from my previous post I will like u to start ur reason for thinking itachi will win from the beginning interns of the body strength, taigutsu,( hand to hand combat) mastery of jutsu, gengutsu usage, previous fight with notable individuals, and to end it.
Like I said, senjus only bested uchihas by the skin of their teeth... In the war when tobirama tried using FTG on madara, he got absolutely decimated
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2020
newguy1:
tobirama kill madara brother hashirama bested madara give me example of uchiha that have bested any senju u know kakashi is not senju not is minato but both are from konoha and are both hokage. All you all saying itachi will win please I think I have made my own break down from my previous post I will like u to start ur reason for thinking itachi will win from the beginning interns of the body strength, taigutsu,( hand to hand combat) mastery of jutsu, gengutsu usage, previous fight with notable individuals, and to end it.
The first mistake you made was taijutsu... According to the databooks, Itachi is the best hand to hand combatant in the whole narutoverse (excluding the use of gates and physical augmentations) he was able to keep up with KCM naruto and not break a sweat. So sage mode minato wouldn't be that much of a problem and besides sage mode only lasts 5 minutes

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
nani667:
>>
Saitama
Goku
Naruto
Luffy
Ichigo
All might
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
mrMeen:
itachi fanboys really are something else, that picture should be konohagakure lifted by danzo. the tree is supported by its great roots
Did you just say danzo? LOL
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Arthurity1:

Did you just say danzo? LOL
do you know how many wars danzo started because of konoha

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
nani667:

Have you actually read tower of god? If you have then you wouldn't be saying this nonsense
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
mrMeen:
do you know how many wars danzo started because of konoha

Exactly... The fool started wars and got human beings killed... I'm pretty sure there were other means to reach a peaceful agreement with other nations... But the power hungry, blood thirsty fool chose war.
Sasuke did konoha a great public service when he killed him.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Arthurity1:

Exactly... The fool started wars and got human beings killed... I'm pretty sure there were other means to reach a peaceful agreement with other nations... But the power hungry, blood thirsty fool chose war.
Sasuke did konoha a great public service when he killed him.
you can see it in however way you want but the truth is nobody loves konoha as much as danzo who is willing to sacrifice anything and anyone for the sake of the village, self sacrifice is the essence of true shinobi.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by newguy1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Arthurity1:

The first mistake you made was taijutsu... According to the databooks, Itachi is the best hand to hand combatant in the whole narutoverse (excluding the use of gates and physical augmentations) he was able to keep up with KCM naruto and not break a sweat. So sage mode minato wouldn't be that much of a problem and besides sage mode only lasts 5 minutes
itachi best in taijutsu what happens to guy sensei, even naruto is better in taijutsu and also hashirama the only weakness most uchiha have is there affinity to taijutsu but for you to now say he his the best, am ending the argument u won bye
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by newguy1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
mrMeen:
you can see it in however way you want but the truth is nobody loves konoha as much as danzo who is willing to sacrifice anything and anyone for the sake of the village, self sacrifice is the essence of true shinobi.
u cannot quantify any of there love for the village, itachi loved konoha so much that he sacrificed his clan, Danzo was selfish in his sacrifice n he his just power hungry thinking he can b the six path just because he have the senju body, also hashirama n tobirama love for the village. My point here is no body fit love the village pass
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by adamx23(m): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Arthurity1:

Like I said, senjus only bested uchihas by the skin of their teeth... In the war when tobirama tried using FTG on madara, he got absolutely decimated
Skin of their teeth?
Tobirama blitz Madara's brother izuna,
Hashirama beat Madara plus kyubi..
Bee absolutely wasted sasuke...
Guy go re-watch the anime.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by adamx23(m): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Arthurity1:

Sage minato with god reflexes and frog kumite wouldn't be a match for itachi? Lol
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by adamx23(m): 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
newguy1:
itachi best in taijutsu what happens to guy sensei, even naruto is better in taijutsu and also hashirama the only weakness most uchiha have is there affinity to taijutsu but for you to now say he his the best, am ending the argument u won bye
Don't mind the clown.. How would itachi be the best in taijutsu when there are hyugas??
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sweet Episode... Level 6 loading...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Is the semi season of re:zero worth it? I wouldn't want to watch a repeat of the initial season
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Arthurity1:

Have you actually read tower of god? If you have then you wouldn't be saying this nonsense

Lol.... Calm down. It's obvious he hasn't. When I first read TOG, I was really confused at first and I almost dropped it. I'm sure a lot of the people just watching the anime will feel the same way.

Let's just hope thus adaptation stays faithful to the webcomic.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by fucc12: 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Where do you guys download or apps you stream animes from?

Help a bored nigga out.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
fucc12:
Where do you guys download or apps you stream animes from?

Help a bored nigga out.
You can check out Animerush.
Animepahe is also a good option.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
nani667:
Sweet Episode... Level 6 loading...

Please post the name abeg
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Goblin Slayer 8/10.

I was really entertained. I've been avoiding this one for a while and now that I've seen it I like it alot. It's not the next AOT or Naruto but it's a solid show. Goblin Slayer's character reminds me of myself from a few years ago lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.