Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (697753 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
acekhalifa:
8/10
Satoshi Kun never disappoints... One of the darkest anime I've seen.
I so love this movie...my favourite animated movie... Perfect Blue
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:11am On Apr 13, 2020
emmyboy162:
Please can someone recommend a good anime series? Wasn't a fan of animes until I watched Attack on Titan because of this lockdown. Please recommend a good one to watch.
death note
Code Geass season 1 and season 2
Hellsing Ultimate
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Hunter X hunter

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 12:48am On Apr 13, 2020
To all Naruto fans here, I want to ask a question!
Sakura vs Hinata... Who wins?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 1:48am On Apr 13, 2020
Arthurity1:
Sakura
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 4:35am On Apr 13, 2020
Arthurity1:
Apart from shouting and punching the ground, Sakura was no biggie to me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Yksulaimon02(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2020
teemy:

Apart from shouting and punching the ground, Sakura was no biggie to me
So Hinata was a Biggie for you abi?
Actually,Temari is my most favourite kunoichi
In konoha
I would consider Ino,Sakura,Tenten in that order
Hanabi,Hinata sister has potential but we didn't see much of her
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2020
CapedBaldy:
Finally finished season 4 of MHA. I think that last fight was a bit overhyped tbh. Some said it was the best fight ever but there have been waaayyyy better ones.
This is my first hearing about just the fight. In the circles I've been in, it's the whole episode that's being acclaimed and mostly the music and emotional impact, not even the fight.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2020
Kaycee7:
This is my first hearing about just the fight. In the circles I've been in, it's the whole episode that's being acclaimed and mostly the music and emotional impact, not even the fight.

To be honest I didn't really feel it. Maybe it's because I stopped halfway into season 4 but after overhaul it didn't seem interesting anymore.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2020
CapedBaldy:

To be honest I didn't really feel it. Maybe it's because I stopped halfway into season 4 but after overhaul it didn't seem interesting anymore.
Lemme understand. You jumped from after the Overhaul arc straight to the last episode?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by newguy1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Arthurity1:
sakura have been hype to surpass tunade but if hinata story have been told better she should be better because after the uchiha eye bayakugan follows
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kaycee7:
Lemme understand. You jumped from after the Overhaul arc straight to the last episode?
No I stopped watching after they defeated overhaul and I recently downloaded the remaining episodes.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GreatAchiever1: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Finally just concluded Relife, quite slow but still interesting, would definitely be among the best romance anime..
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
GreatAchiever1:
Finally just concluded Relife, quite slow but still interesting, would definitely be among the best romance anime..

Watch maid Sama/ anohana(tragic but nice) / kokoro connect/
Snow White and red hair(+1)
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Lightangel65:

I Want to Eat Your Pancreas is a solid romantic movie.

Bloom Into You is another good anime if you watch yuri sh*t.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GreatAchiever1: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Lightangel65:

Thanks. Might give em a try.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2020
CoolUsername:

I Want to Eat Your Pancreas is a solid romantic movie.

Bloom Into You is another good anime if you watch yuri sh*t.

Eat your pancreas is tragic was painful at the end. Bloom into you was also a bit fun if it wasn't girlxgirl
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by fucc12: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anybody in benin got full naruto shippuden??
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Just finished Paprika... beautiful...and the chaotic songs mehn
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lightangel65:

Eat your pancreas is tragic was painful at the end. Bloom into you was also a bit fun if it wasn't girlxgirl

That has never stopped me before.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Done with both seasons... The MC was annoying, but good anime overall ✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 1:22am On Apr 15, 2020
nani667:

I thought Mob was a good character. He joined the improvement club to make an effort to improve himself in the areas he lacked instead. Stuck to his principles of not using his powers for his own benefit (at least until exploding).
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 9:06am On Apr 15, 2020
nani667:
Annoying? He is my favourite MC

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2020
nani667:
Shigeo annoying?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
CapedBaldy:
Shigeo annoying?
lol wetin musa no go see for gate.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Arthurity1:

Annoying? He is my favourite MC

He was annoying most of the time... He supposedly lacked emotions yet was all up and down Nakama boulevard

Like the writers were confused... I enjoyed the anime tho, but as far as MCs go, he isn't anything spectacular...Just there...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Coldie(m): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nova15:

Sakura
That means u didn't watch ur own naruto compete
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Catching up ⚡

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Coldie:

That means u didn't watch ur own naruto compete

How on earth would you match sakura to Hinata?
Are you on crack?
Sakura would bury her.
I have all 500 episodes and all 7 movies of naruto shippuuden. I can give to you so learn more abt the naruto verse. Cos you obviously know nothing abt it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Coldie(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nova15:

How on earth would you match sakura to Hinata?
Are you on crack?
Sakura would bury her.
Sakura is not a battle shinobi, she's more of a med shinobi.

Hinata has full blown byakugan.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Coldie:

Sakura is not a battle shinobi, she's more of a med shinobi.

Hinata has full blown byakugan.

And so? Is tsunade not a medic ninja? But she's as powerful as the 3rd raikage. Now you're comparing Sakura who has her abilities to Hinata?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
The mark °°°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 8:46am On Apr 16, 2020
nani667:

He was annoying most of the time... He supposedly lacked emotions yet was all up and down Nakama boulevard

Like the writers were confused... I enjoyed the anime tho, but as far as MCs go, he isn't anything spectacular...Just there...
He didn't lack emotions... He only suppressed it over fears of hurting others with his powers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.