Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (698233 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Devilman: Crybaby 9.5/10

The only warning I'll give, not for the faint of heart or overly emotional.
The emotions I felt from this anime, the subtle messages that I keep picking up even after finishing it. It's an unforgettable experience.
And the music was fantastic.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
I hope drifters comes back soon. It was top notch.
quinSonia:
wow so nobody giving updates ONE PUNCH MAN
DRIFTERS
TOKYO GHOUL
HIGH SCHOOL DXD
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kaycee7:

The emotions I felt from this anime, the subtle messages that I keep picking up even after finishing it. It's an unforgettable experience.
I never skipped the ost. Even though there were no lyrics it just sounded awesome to me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by HRwells: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Arthurity1:

Anime name please.
a certain railgun
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by HRwells: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
nani667:
OP dude ✔️✔️
after watching few episodes I was confused as f.. like I was asking myself is episode c before episode a and vice versa sad
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by leetylee: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Arthurity1:

How?
From the start of the series she did nothing important all I saw was "channnarooo" and bully the hell outta the poor boy, sheis the worst kuniochi like who tf stands and watch how battle is being carried out and scream names like her life depended on it, ino is more better, classy and stylish than her I wish sasuke bleeped Karin!
Imagine giving birth to an uchicha on glasses....

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by quinSonia(f): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
CapedBaldy:
I hope drifters comes back soon. It was top notch.

I swear been waiting for years for it

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by ibkayee(f): 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kaycee7:

Lol I really liked this anime, violence and debauchery overload
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by ibkayee(f): 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
About to watch Kuzu no Honkai
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IKON360(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
RX480:

Animechiby
Animekayo
Animepahe(no 480p but very good quality at a good size)
Thank you
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kaycee7:

I didn't feel much emotion watching it, but it was great non the less.
Loved the soundtracks, style and the ending.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
I haven't been on here for a while.

I finally finished Overlord which is a 9/10 bad guy story. The only problem I have with it is the occasional CG, I expected better from Madhouse.

I watched "That time I got reincarnated as a slime" I can't believe I was sleeping on this master piece. 10/10.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 2:20am On Apr 21, 2020
leetylee:

From the start of the series she did nothing important all I saw was "channnarooo" and bully the hell outta the poor boy, sheis the worst kuniochi like who tf stands and watch how battle is being carried out and scream names like her life depended on it, ino is more better, classy and stylish than her I wish sasuke bleeped Karin!
Imagine giving birth to an uchicha on glasses....
How is it her fault that sarada wears glasses?
And she did more in the war than entire clans!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by collins1895: 5:03am On Apr 21, 2020
I have seen a few anime series, just finished castlevania last week......I need help..... Where can I download one punch man n Devilman: Crybaby
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by leetylee: 6:34am On Apr 21, 2020
Arthurity1:

How is it her fault that sarada wears glasses?
And she did more in the war than entire clans!

You can say she did more in the war arc.... What bout into? She only made progress in the height of the war after alot of years... She's light years away from being relevant when she was needed. She's slow and always ask stupod questions...

How she gave birth to a baby with eye defect when it doesn't run in her family line that there's a particular illness that affect the eye, remember we all thought Karin was the mother till the test was carried out, even sarada believed she wasn't her child u can imagine the height of it cuz she knows she wasn't pose to use a glass lmao
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:52am On Apr 21, 2020
IMAliyu:
I haven't been on here for a while.

I finally finished Overlord which is a 9/10 bad guy story. The only problem I have with it is the occasional CG, I expected better from Madhouse.

I watched "That time I got reincarnated as a slime" I can't believe I was sleeping on this master piece. 10/10.
Slime? A 10/10 masterpiece? The same Slime I can't watch for 3 minutes without rolling my eyes? Wetin Naruto no go see for Konoha?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Kaycee7:
Slime? A 10/10 masterpiece? The same Slime I can't watch for 3 minutes without rolling my eyes? Wetin Naruto no go see for Konoha?
I bin wan talk but I say make I keep quiet.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JUHABACH: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2020
who here has watched ID INVADED?
best anime of the season so far imho.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kaycee7:
Slime boy is a far more interesting isekai power fantasy than most.

Maybe it just wasn't in your taste.

And I can't wait for season 2 where we get an overlord twist.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
JUHABACH:
who here has watched ID INVADED?

best anime of the season so far imho.
Honestly, I felt Pet was the better psychological anime.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
IMAliyu:

Slime boy is a far more interesting isekai power fantasy than most.

Maybe it just wasn't in your taste.

And I can't wait for season 2 where we get an overlord twist.
Don't get the wrong idea. I love Slime. It's premise and execution is just too ridiculous. Maybe it's because I haven't finished it yet. Perhaps there's some twist or progression at the ending that elevates the anime.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
KonoSuba movie.

It's just more KonoSuba, funny as always.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
nani667:
Another weird one begins... Just saw the first two Episode
I'm watching this one.

We have a wimpy MC, but the action scenes are lit and I like the art style.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by StyleAfos(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
IMAliyu:

I'm watching this one.

We have a wimpy MC, but the action scenes are lit and I like the art style.

Agreed, the fight scenes are decent, and Gory... but the MC has been annoyingly hopeless.. The anime overall had been nothing spectacular, but one crazy babe just showed up at the end of the latest episode, so hopefully that will spice things up a bit
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ope122:

What anime?
this attitude makes me dislike the guy..and i've learnt to just ignore him and his no-anime-name screenshots. He always seems to forget we aren't secondary kids here.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
IMAliyu:
KonoSuba movie.

It's just more KonoSuba, funny as always.
you know that slyvia chick has a d!ck right
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Episode 3...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 3:10am On Apr 22, 2020
leetylee:

You can say she did more in the war arc.... What bout into? She only made progress in the height of the war after alot of years... She's light years away from being relevant when she was needed. She's slow and always ask stupod questions...

How she gave birth to a baby with eye defect when it doesn't run in her family line that there's a particular illness that affect the eye, remember we all thought Karin was the mother till the test was carried out, even sarada believed she wasn't her child u can imagine the height of it cuz she knows she wasn't pose to use a glass lmao
Did you watch naruto at all?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by leetylee: 4:19am On Apr 22, 2020
Arthurity1:

Did you watch naruto at all?

Might I have forgot alot Been long now if u don't mind u can explain sirrr
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2020
leetylee:

Might I have forgot alot Been long now if u don't mind u can explain sirrr
Sarada had a fever when she was a baby that robbed her of her eye sight... Even sef is she not the child of sasuke? Why should only sakura get the blame?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 7:41am On Apr 22, 2020
leetylee:

Who else made progress before the war except naruto and sasuke? The story isn't focused on her, but those two.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.