Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (697102 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
nani667:
lipsrsealed
Swap Demon Slayer with My Hero Academia cheesy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
CoolUsername:

Those mana restoring scenes, tho.
Well how else do you restore mana to your body? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
ibkayee:

Netflix

Now on episode 6...so far,I’ll rate it 6.5/10
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by ibkayee(f): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Plead:

Now on episode 6...so far,I’ll rate it 6.5/10
Cool cool
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ope122(m): 6:59am On Apr 27, 2020
nani667:
lipsrsealed
Yeah , black clover being really good to me recently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 8:01am On Apr 27, 2020
NoonMasamune:

Well how else do you restore mana to your body? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
what are u guys saying...im in d dark here....tho i av katamonogatari..which i avn't even watched.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2020
Ope122:

Yeah , black clover being really good to me recently.

Still shite to me tho
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
nani667:
lipsrsealed

How do you delete someone else's comment?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
nani667:

Still shite to me tho

But you're probably 100+ episodes into the show right? Because I'm in the same boat.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
D only good anime out there for now is kingdom season 3. Evrytin is not about killing zombies, demons and doing death march...atleast i get to learn how to strategize during wars.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ee b like say soulreaperzone is an expert in vexing d children of men...dey just dey desperate to make it difficult to download from der site without annoying ads finishing you.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
donwizzy7:
Ee b like say soulreaperzone is an expert in vexing d children of men...dey just dey desperate to make it difficult to download from der site without annoying ads finishing you.

Their stupid ads and redirects have gotten so bad over time I've abandoned them, now I use animechiby first with animepahe as backup, SZN is my last resort
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
RX480:

Their stupid ads and redirects have gotten so bad over time I've abandoned them, now I use animechiby first with animepahe as backup, SZN is my last resort
I just stream now.
I don't want to even deal with downloading again.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 12:09am On Apr 28, 2020
donwizzy7:
what are u guys saying...im in d dark here....tho i av katamonogatari..which i avn't even watched.
well the fate animes are based of an eroge, which is a visual novel with sex scenes usually at the end of a character route. A visual novel is basically an interactive novel where you can make choices and get different endings. The fate vn consists of the fate route(you get with saber), the unlimited baldeworks route(you get rin here)and the heaven's feel route(you get sakura here) a lot of the people who played the vn often criticise the anime adaptation for missing some things. Its over 100 hours long though.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:34am On Apr 28, 2020
IMAliyu:

I just stream now.
I don't want to even deal with downloading again.
i was able to evade d ads b4 by using kiwi browser and installing all kinds of adblocker chrome addon extension on d kiwi browser...and its bin working until recently and til now szn has upgraded their adblocker addon detection system. I'm still working on how to further evade szn's new adblocker addons detection system.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2020
RX480:

u just saved me by reminding me of animechiby..i was relying on szn for small-sized mkv video file for fate babylonia until dey started der rubbish ads ish again....animechiby was able to help out there.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:48am On Apr 28, 2020
Himawari Chronicles...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
nani667:
Himawari Chronicles...
thank God you've repented....it is good to see the anime full names with the screenshots.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
donwizzy7:
thank God you've repented....it is good to see the anime full names with the screenshots.

He has not repented oooo grin the anime is Boruto not himawari chronicles
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
donwizzy7:
anime lovers know well that watching the fate series is well worth it. And none of the other ones are yet to beat fate zero...there are all just revolving around it like the sun in the solar system.
I can never understand you people that praise fate/zero to high heaven I've watched it twice, the first time I was kinda confused and the second time had me bored nearly to death

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
RX480:

angry
RX480:

he must repent oooo. Him neva tire to dey vex person, to be post only screenshots. Such action must be discontinued.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
anonymouskay:

I can never understand you people that praise fate/zero to high heaven I've watched it twice, the first time I was kinda confused and the second time had me bored nearly to death
my brother, fate series is not for u, abeg watch anoda anime. Tnk u.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
wink smiley

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
donwizzy7:
my brother, fate series is not for u, abeg watch anoda anime. Tnk u.
lol, i love the fate series, I've watched
fate/zero
fate/stay night
fate/stay night UBW
fate/apocrypha
fate/kaleid liner prisma ilya
fate/kaleid liner prisma ilya oath under the moon
fate/grand order first order
fate/grand order - absolute demonic front Babylonia
fate/grand order moonlight lostroom
fate/extra
the case files of lord el melloi II
I haven't watched heavens feel because I want to binge all three movies
my personal favorite is apocrypha...
so I've watched most of the fate series (some more than once) and I still see fate zero as nothing more than the boring starting point...and I can't wrap my head around how some people genuinely believe it's the best thing in the series

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ope122(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
nani667:
wink smiley
Sasuke in Naruto part 1 vs Neji in part 1 would be dope,Same with Itachi vs Minato.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ope122:

Sasuke in Naruto part 1 vs Neji in part 1 would be dope,Same with Itachi vs Minato.

my thoughts exactly

all the characters on left would win easy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
typicalgamer:

my thoughts exactly

all the characters on left would win easy

Wait o? Are you saying that Itachi would win minato?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nova15:

have you heard of the word easy

itachi will obliterate him 2 mins
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nova15:

typicalgamer:

have you heard of the word easy

itachi will obliterate him 2 mins

They want to start again now undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.