Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,051 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (693828 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
randomShek:
Almost done with Gantz and all I can say is...
bros take your time ooooo.....do not use the precious name of Jesus like that please!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
randomShek:
And 2ndly....when you're done with the series...you can go ahead and watch the live action movies...pretty good!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CreepyBlackpool: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
GreatAchiever1:

I'm thinking it could be stage play.

Either way, it's not something I'd watch though
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
randomShek:
Swrsthis the prefect reaction

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by WonderWoman5775(f): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
randomShek:
Sweet visuals
Sweet theme song (LiSA again smiley
All characters looking badass
Dope trailer

Really looking forward to this. Releases in Japan on October 16. Western release scheduled for next year sad
Yess! I loved it, I can't wait

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
samso247:
Pls somebody should help me with a good site to download Hunter x hunter, don't tell me chia anime or anime cruzers, I need a very good one

https://anidl (dot goes here) org/hunter-x-hunter-2011/

Select 720p x265, decent quality at a very good size

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 3:27am On Aug 05, 2020
donwizzy7:

And 2ndly....when you're done with the series...you can go ahead and watch the live action movies...pretty good!
Done already. I saw Gantz 0 way before I even knew anything anime so I’ll have to rewatch.
All in all, it was a nice watch - kinda sad mixed with lots of blood and “scenes” wink

I might pickup the manga later sha. Didn’t really like how the anime went towards the end
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2020
randomShek:
Done already. I saw Gantz 0 way before I even knew anything anime so I’ll have to rewatch.
All in all, it was a nice watch - kinda sad mixed with lots of blood and “scenes” wink

I might pickup the manga later sha. Didn’t really like how the anime went towards the end
there are two live action Gantz movies before Gantz O...try and watch those ones too....links available!

Here's the link for the two Gantz live action movies before Gantz O:

https://pastebin.com/ziq86sPU

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rewatching the original GITS movie, it's enjoyable, but I prefer the sequel Innocence.

It's funny how Masamune Shiro who created one of the most influential sci-fi.
From his work Black magic which is argued to have influenced the Terminator film, Apple Seed, and GITS which influenced The Matrix.

Now just makes hentai.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Daniel2802(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
I should be more active here. Oh well uhm, finished watching Btoom last week. About to finish Babylon.

On a journey to finish the anime I have on my drive before this year runs out. Seen about 70%.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Deicide: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Daniel2802:
I should be more active here. Oh well uhm, finished watching Btoom last week. About to finish Babylon.

On a journey to finish the anime I have on my drive before this year runs out. Seen about 70%.
Guy where do you base grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
Daniel2802:

I love btoom bt e pain me sy na 1season dy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
DieRich5:
Swears. Same way Drifters left us hanging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
randomShek:
Swears. Same here Drifters left us hanging
I have hope for drifters.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Daniel2802(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Deicide:
Guy where do you base grin
Rivers State but I school at Enugu.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Daniel2802(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
DieRich5:
I thought since it was just a season released, it should have ended in S1. Only to reach finale and see it was to continue.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
nani667:
Done with Season 1

Its incest you know, but i love it, its one of my best
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kaycee7:
If the people of Lugunica have sense, then this lady should be their queen.

Sauce: Re Zero S1

Now shes just potato
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
IMAliyu:
Rewatching the original GITS movie, it's enjoyable, but I prefer the sequel Innocence.

It's funny how Masamune Shiro who created one of the most influential sci-fi.
From his work Black magic which is argued to have influenced the Terminator film, Apple Seed, and GITS which influenced The Matrix.

Now just makes hentai.

I mean... the original uncensored GiTS manga had scenes like this (WARNING: Very NSFW):

imgur[dot]com/mbtZL4D

It's not unheard of for a mangaka to dabble into hentai for some extra cash. Boichi, the maker of Dr. Stone has an extensive body of work in hentai, he even did an NSFW spinoff using characters from his older manga, Sun-Ken Rock.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
famep:

kiss x sis
gantz
shimoneta
highschool dxd
aki sora
yosuga no sora
hybrid x heart
testament of the two new devil sisters
to love ru.
seven mortal sins
..date a live
trinity seven

Also add

Berserk2017/2018 action and sex together, real sex shows everthing to the v
But watch the three moves first before the 2017 and 18 series the movies are the begining. Dont watch the old series it sucks was made in 1992.

Also watch R-15

Watch manyu hichenokyu, and seikon no quaser boobs sucking all through.

Ishzoku reviewers you must watch this

And lastly topping all masou gusken hxh, he basically makes ladies orgasm to boost their power.

Watch the uncensored version on animepahe.com

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lightangel65:

Also add

But watch the three moves first before the 2017 and 18 series the movies are the begining. Dont watch the old series it sucks was made in 1992.

Also watch R-15

And lastly topping all masou gusken hxh, he basically makes ladies orgasm to boost their power.

Funny that you'll tell someone to watch that horrible 2016 CG but dissuade them from watching the better looking 1992 series because it's old. The 90s literally have some of the best aesthetics in anime history.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Wroxxane: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
CoolUsername:
Still on my plan to watch list, not gonna lie.
The anime is actually entertaining; It's like a 2 in 1 package. You get to laugh while also staring at sugoi oppais.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Wroxxane: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Mark23:

We're in the same boat bro. I downloaded it, but 8 minutes into episode 1, I gave up.

We gather plenty
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Wroxxane: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anyone following Olympia here?

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
CoolUsername:

I mean... the original uncensored GiTS manga had scenes like this (WARNING: Very NSFW):

imgur[dot]com/mbtZL4D

It's not unheard of for a mangaka to dabble into hentai for some extra cash. Boichi, the maker of Dr. Stone has an extensive body of work in hentai, he even did an NSFW spinoff using characters from his older manga, Sun-Ken Rock.
Well the guy that directed boku no Pico also directed gundam seed and grappler Baki.

Japan's a weird place.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:18am On Aug 06, 2020
Lightangel65:

Its incest you know, but i love it, its one of my best

Not incest.. Just a very hopeless Love story between brother and Sister

Overall was a good anime, other characters were great... The main brother and Sister were too annoying.. Especially the brother, that one was your typical garbage MC
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:15am On Aug 06, 2020
Studio Arms announces bankruptcy

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2020
Kaycee7:
Funny that you'll tell someone to watch that horrible 2016 CG but dissuade them from watching the better looking 1992 series because it's old. The 90s literally have some of the best aesthetics in anime history.

The 1992 anime is a prequel to the 2016/2017 series.

The three movies tell the story of the 1992 series abd it has better graphics.
The only horible graphiics are the 2017/2018
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2020
nani667:
Studio Arms announces bankruptcy

Wow they always ruined ecchi by making it lesbian based
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 7:31am On Aug 06, 2020
IMAliyu:

Well the guy that directed boku no Pico also directed gundam seed and grappler Baki.

Japan's a weird place.

I wonder japan they can make anything they want if it was USA boku no pico will be bannned its literally child mOlestation
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2020
nani667:

Not incest.. Just a very hopeless Love story between brother and Sister

Overall was a good anime, other characters were great... The main brother and Sister were too annoying.. Especially the brother, that one was your typical garbage MC

I loved the ending. But the MC is too dense and the sis is too bitchy.
if you like this watch, i dont like my big brother at all, its very very funny
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2020
Lightangel65:

Also add

Also watch R-15

Huh? The 1997 berserk anime is the best berserk adaptation to date...
The movies did cover some parts but not all...

For berserk...it's best to read the manga...but it you can't read the manga...then watch the 1997 anime first, the movies next and then the 2017 and 2018

But even all these combined skipped so much...it's better to read the berserk manga

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.