Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695960 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2020
Kaycee7:
Funny that you'll tell someone to watch that horrible 2016 CG but dissuade them from watching the better looking 1992 series because it's old. The 90s literally have some of the best aesthetics in anime history.
the guy's post amazed me too

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Baddestguyp:
Huh? The 1997 berserk anime is the best berserk adaptation to date...
The movies did cover some parts but not all...

For berserk...it's best to read the manga...but it you can't read the manga...then watch the 1997 anime first, the movies next and then the 2017 and 2018

But even all these combined skipped so much...it's better to read the berserk manga
I second this.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
donwizzy7:
i had problems with animerush too...but i'll teach u how to use it...but it's real hardwork ooooo!

Lets begin d hardwork......

First goto these 3 sites and register fast fast

offcloud .com
multcloud .com
pcloud .com

2ndly....download idm+ here to update your own (apk)
https://tinyurl .com/y55axoaq

Let me know when you finish.

This is for everyone here:

The above is Method 01 of ways to overcome the difficulty in downloading from m.chia-anime .me (remove d 'space').
From the above quoted comments...register on the above 3 cloud services for downloading...(some support torrenting).
If u av any ideas how crazy speedy the uploading/downloading rates of cloud services are...then I suggest u take careful & instant advantage of the above three cloud downloading services (in my quoted comments above).

In Method 02.....u can go right ahead and download/update your version of idm+ on ur android device...from the idm+ download link provided above. That one is the new updated version...which supports auto-resume of failed downloads form google drive links..amongst many other enhancements & improvements. Idm+ (new versions from link above) just grabs the links of various audio & video files available on the current website u're surfing...if using d idm+ internal browser....and if using Kiwi browser, u can set idm+ as ur 'default' downloader anytime u're surfing the web with Kiwi browser.

Method 03. When u surf the said 'm.chia-anime .me' (remove spaces)...and u get to the episode page; u'd see the video..and & 'Download' and 'Download v2' as links underneath the video. Just click on the video like you want to stream it..and wait for 7secs for loading. Then cancel the streaming....and now click on the 'Download' underneath the stream video..u'll notice the download will work properly under before....when u don't click the stream video. Do this anytime u're having issues with downloading from m.chia-anime .me

I'll post more effective ways of downloading from m.chia-anime .me as time goes by.

Enjoy, good fellas!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
"We're the sisters of Covid"

Wear your nose mask. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nne, you are mad and you don't have anybody to tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
I dey watch humanbeing movies and series for now jooor...until anime cr8tors are ready to make something that make sense.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lightangel65:

Wow they always ruined ecchi by making it lesbian based

Ruined or improved?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
CoolUsername:

Ruined or improved?

I dislike lesbian ecchi, its better to have a male lead
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lightangel65:

I dislike lesbian ecchi, its better to have a male lead

The male leads are always ridiculously stupid and oblivious virgins who somehow have a harem of girls following them. They are almost always as bland and interchangeable as characters can get and they usually add no value to the show.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
CoolUsername:

The male leads are always ridiculously stupid and oblivious virgins who somehow have a harem of girls following them. They are almost always as bland and interchangeable as characters can get and they usually add no value to the show.

Lol, true but i love bold characters like mc of masou guaken hxh and seikon no quaser. To love ru mc really killed the show all the ecchi moments were by mistake.
But for lesbian ecchi anime like valkrie drive they make the boobs extreemely big and i hate that, plus am not a fan of girl on girl
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Daniel2802(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Baddestguyp:
Huh? The 1997 berserk anime is the best berserk adaptation to date...
The movies did cover some parts but not all...

For berserk...it's best to read the manga...but it you can't read the manga...then watch the 1997 anime first, the movies next and then the 2017 and 2018

But even all these combined skipped so much...it's better to read the berserk manga

Mehnn, I watched Berserk anime , the new one. Didn't really understand the storyline, now I see why.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lightangel65:

Lol, true but i love bold characters like mc of masou guaken hxh and seikon no quaser. To love ru mc really killed the show all the ecchi moments were by mistake.
But for lesbian ecchi anime like valkrie drive they make the boobs extreemely big and i hate that, plus am not a fan of girl on girl

Not gonna lie, Valkyrie drive is a pretty terrible anime.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Only level 7 and above weebs would understand.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Daniel2802(m): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
Just finished watching Babylon, it had a strong beginning but I feel it ended low. The quality dropped across episodes.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Daniel2802:
I should be more active here. Oh well uhm, finished watching Btoom last week. About to finish Babylon.

On a journey to finish the anime I have on my drive before this year runs out. Seen about 70%.
I remember those days when I have over 120 anime in my system. I lost everything when my pc was having one nonsense fault

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
IMAliyu:
grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
IMAliyu:
Emergence
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
IMAliyu:
Rewatching the original GITS movie, it's enjoyable, but I priefer the sequel Innocence.

It's funny how Masamune Shiro who created one of the most influential sci-fi.
From his work Black magic which is argued to have influenced the Terminator film, Apple Seed, and GITS which influenced The Matrix.

Now just makes hentai.
This world is funny
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
How can i edit something like this with Photoshop or pics art. Pls I need answers

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Best manga list(imo):
Berserk
Vagabond
Gantz
Shuumatsu no walkurie
Hunter X Hunter.
A lot of people don't know shuumatsu no walkurie but it's probably the best of this decade although it was released late last year
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Airyprince(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Shit! so sick of all this time travel manga its either you're hit by a truck or you fall of a mountain to travel to another time wonder what will happen if i let a truck hit me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by KingKai: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
IMAliyu:

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by KingKai: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Airyprince:
Shit! so sick of all this time travel manga its either you're hit by a truck or you fall of a mountain to travel to another time wonder what will happen if i let a truck hit me
Find out and let us know which isekai u enter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
famep:

Emergence
Yup
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
IMAliyu:

Metamorphosis by ShindoL. Very solid piece of (((writing))), especially the first time she took ecstasy the (((plot))) there was great, the artist is great with facial expressions and body language. It soon got pretty dark, though. At one point I even found myself using both hands to scroll while reading.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
famep:

Emergence

Needs a Netflix adaptation
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
Key Visual ➕

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:07am On Aug 07, 2020
nani667:
Key Visual ➕

Diane looking swole af. Gowther goes full trap.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2020
Jake420:
Best manga list(imo):
Berserk
Vagabond
Gantz
Shuumatsu no walkurie
Hunter X Hunter.
A lot of people don't know shuumatsu no walkurie but it's probably the best of this decade although it was released late last year
Gantz and berserk art sytle is on another level
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Osirawboy: 11:09am On Aug 07, 2020
Hi all, I'm in need of full episodes of my favorite anime Naruto episode 1-220 , Naruto Shippuden
1- 500 and the Naruto Movies to watch and rewatch.
I'm in Benin city please. If you have complete naruto series, one piece , attack on titans etc on your hard drive please contact me 08158321086 or 08167412044
Thanks.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
famep:
How can i edit something like this with Photoshop or pics art. Pls I need answers
Anybody?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
famep:

Anybody?
I don't know about photoshop, but if you use corel draw you can get this effect by downloading pictures of static and using the interactive transparency tool

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.