Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695707 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2020

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
firestar:

It’s trailer is available.
But our team working on it as we speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SO-UY8X34c

I have to say that this very clean, looks like something out of a big budget studio. Very cool!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:42am On Sep 25, 2020
Final Episode

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
You guys need to check this out. They turned country flags into anime characters for the Tokyo Olympics.

https://world-flags.org/

See our very own Otokocha grin

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Episode 48

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
randomShek:
You guys need to check this out. They turned country flags into anime characters for the Tokyo Olympics.

https://world-flags.org/

See our very own Otokocha grin
This is weird AF!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
I've noticed something really annoying about fire force... They spend too much time doing nothing! The anime is unnecessarily long, because there are too many scenes of them doing nothing but staring at each other or into empty space, and that sh!t seriously boils my blood!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Arthurity1:
I've noticed something really annoying about fire force... They spend too much time doing nothing! The anime is unnecessarily long, because there are too many scenes of them doing nothing but staring at each other or into empty space, and that sh!t seriously boils my blood!
References, please?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kaycee7:
References, please?
whenever shinra or a character is in a monologue, or the conversation he had with the strange woman, I'm always like "GET ON TO THE F*CKING POINT!!!"
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Arthurity1:
whenever shinra or a character is in a monologue, or or the conversation he had with the strange woman, I'm always like "GET ON TO THE F*CKING POINT!!!"
Oh! Carry on then.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
Megalo Box 7.3/10

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
Arthurity1:

Chai no be only me they complain

Them spam flashbacks for that anime die
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by glipmse: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
For anime lovers.

Index directory with considerable download speed.

https://storage.kanzaki.ru/ANIME___/

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
glipmse:
For anime lovers.
any 360p or 480,p links
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
glipmse:
For anime lovers.
any 360p or 480,p links
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Buzzer99: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Has anyone seen the outcast (hitori no shita)??
In case you have,have you watched s3 and where didyu download?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
randomShek:
someone is missing, where's the side character
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:38am On Sep 26, 2020
Final Episodes...

New season is upon us

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2020
Soon...

PS... Number 4 is where its at ★★★★★

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2020
nani667:
Soon...

PS... Number 4 is where its at ★★★★★
Number 1 is first for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kvngfrosh(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2020
nani667:
Episode 48
Ahiru no sora wink.......but they still lost the match sad
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2020
Arthurity1:

Did you not understand what I said? Or should I say it again in French or Latin? I have not read the manga, I read a plot synopsis... It doesn't change the events that happened... Or does tatsumi turn back to a human only when you read the manga?
Mad oo just answer what am asking na no need to be vexing brother...
Now from your response that you didn't actually read the manga hence know how the anime is actually different from the manga besides their endings of tastumi dying vs turning to a dragon...i properly understand why you don't get how truly shitty the akame ga kill anime is...
It's been like 3 years since I read the manga and watched the anime so my memory is a little foggy but from what I can recall...
the wahala simply stems from the anime skipping the wild hunt arc alot of characters (champ cosmina enshin Dorothea izou etc... )were introduced in the arc and many of them affect the story the main characters and are central to some plot points...
Now imagine what you get with a bunch of characters important to the plot missing...the story completely changed...the anime adaptation is simply put nonsense...the way the anime played out nearly everyone's death was completely stupid and ridiculous it was just death for the sake dying (you sef pointed out that some deaths didn't need to happen)...if you think the anime is good it's because you don't know how truly good the actual story (the manga) is compared to the trash of an adaptation the anime is...
To give a glimpse of some differences which makes the stories different and the manga much much better...
1. in the manga mine did not die, she fell into a coma after her teigu got destroyed after killing budo and she eventually Wakes up in the end and was pregnant for tatsumi...which makes tatsumi a freaking CHAD for not wasting time with despite all that was happening and especially considering that mine's a tsundere (to a certain extent this a happy ending for her too)
2. in the manga kurome didn't die, when wave was fighting tatsumi trying to reach kurome who was fighting akame he used two teigus (the other transferred to him by run) simultaneously and was able to reach her stopping the fight he confessed he loved her and convinced her to flee with him until the war was over to live peacefully (they had their happily ever after)
3. in the manga run got his revenge, run was a teacher in a village and his students got murdered by champ he later killed champ with the help of kurome and wave (champ is part of the wild hunt created by syura...the anime completely skips his character not to mention this plot point)
4. In the manga tatsumi didn't die, he discovers that the repeated use of his teigu Incursio has a side effect, his body and his humanity are consumed by a Tyrant (the type of dragon the teigu is made from)...he knows this and had a choice to stop using it and save himself but from all his experience, all that he had gone through he willingly chose to sacrifice his humanity for what he believed in...THE GREATER GOOD...and this is called CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT...and the sense of severity of the kind of decision he made adds a lot to his characterization...the fact that he'll turn to a dragon is something I as viewer attached to the character don't like, tatsumi himself doesn't like it,neither do his friends, but he made a decision to do what needed to be done and this added more respect depth and complexity even to how you see his character...He eventually transforms into a Tyrant but he retains his mind...this gives him a bitter sweet ending in the manga because despite his form he still had mine and his child to live for...unlike the anime's attempt of some stupid heroic death...
5. in the manga Leone didn't just kill honest, she cornered prime minister honest and draged him to the top of the palace she then simply throws him down to the revolutionaries, and he was subjected to the sweet horrific torture he deserved, his punishment was this anybody he had somehow done something bad to directly or indirectly (so basically everyone) went to him where he was tied down then they took a knife and cut out part of his flesh...if you see how many people lined up sef...and the thing is because of all his eating he had a special body build so he didn't die no matter how many people was cutting out his skin but he was feeling the pain...
6. In the manga Lubbock wasn't killed by some faceless grunts, he was captured by the prime minister's son (syura) along with tatsumi but killed syura and while he was escaping the imperial palace he was killed by izou (another member of the wild hunt who was skipped by the anime)...izou is a master swordsman and doesn't even use a teigu just a katana even with half of the wild hunt out of commission syura said he made up for their military strength alone
7. In the anime murasame was destroyed, During the final battle with Esdeath, Akame activates Murasame's Trump card Little War Horn to permanently boost her physical abilities by increasing her density so she can kill Esdeath with her weapon destroyed in the process as a final resort....this trump card activation lays the ground for a sequel plot point...
8.....too many things to go on listing...if i continue I don't know when I will finish typing despite the fact that I've forgotten a bunch of things sef...

Finally just give the manga a read... disregard the fact that tatsumi died vs turned into a dragon (which you seem fixated upon) and you'll see what I and everyone else mean when we tell you the akame ga kill anime is shite...
PS: to address your last query ( 'does tatsumi turn back to a human only when you read the manga?' ) actually there's a spinoff/sequel manga titled Hinowa ga Yuku! whereby akame uses a herb to momentarily suppress her increased density and seeks to remove
Murasame's Trump Card along with a means to
restore Tatsumi's humanity...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2020
Bunsenbun:
how Is Akame Ga Kill Shite?.What Reasons Do You Have To Say This
Check my recent reply to Arthurity1
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2020
randomShek:
Classroom of Elites.

Had great potential with interesting characters but it turned out to be a total waste of time.
Maybe you watched another classroom of the elites perhaps it was a weird version without ayanokouji and co...otherwise saying what you said makes no sense...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Done with Season 1 ✔️

6.5 / 10

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
kutiman00:

Maybe you watched another classroom of the elites perhaps it was a weird version without ayanokouji and co...otherwise saying what you said makes no sense...
Hahaha... we all know it had interesting characters and a cool plot but after episode 5-6, it went downhill and became a waste of time.

Hats off to you if you enjoyed really it ��
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
kutiman00:

Mad oo just answer what am asking na no need to be vexing brother...
Now from your response that you didn't actually read the manga hence know how the anime is actually different from the manga besides their endings of tastumi dying vs turning to a dragon...i properly understand why you don't get how truly shitty the akame ga kill anime is...
It's been like 3 years since I read the manga and watched the anime so my memory is a little foggy but from what I can recall...
the wahala simply stems from the anime skipping the wild hunt arc alot of characters (champ cosmina enshin Dorothea izou etc... )were introduced in the arc and many of them affect the story the main characters and are central to some plot points...
Now imagine what you get with a bunch of characters important to the plot missing...the story completely changed...the anime adaptation is simply put nonsense...the way the anime played out nearly everyone's death was completely stupid and ridiculous it was just death for the sake dying (you sef pointed out that some deaths didn't need to happen)...if you think the anime is good it's because you don't know how truly good the actual story (the manga) is compared to the trash of an adaptation the anime is...
To give a glimpse of some differences which makes the stories different and the manga much much better...
1. in the manga mine did not die, she fell into a coma after her teigu got destroyed after killing budo and she eventually Wakes up in the end and was pregnant for tatsumi...which makes tatsumi a freaking CHAD for not wasting time with despite all that was happening and especially considering that mine's a tsundere (to a certain extent this a happy ending for her too)
2. in the manga kurome didn't die, when wave was fighting tatsumi trying to reach kurome who was fighting akame he used two teigus (the other transferred to him by run) simultaneously and was able to reach her stopping the fight he confessed he loved her and convinced her to flee with him until the war was over to live peacefully (they had their happily ever after)
3. in the manga run got his revenge, run was a teacher in a village and his students got murdered by champ he later killed champ with the help of kurome and wave (champ is part of the wild hunt created by syura...the anime completely skips his character not to mention this plot point)
4. In the manga tatsumi didn't die, he discovers that the repeated use of his teigu Incursio has a side effect, his body and his humanity are consumed by a Tyrant (the type of dragon the teigu is made from)...he knows this and had a choice to stop using it and save himself but from all his experience, all that he had gone through he willingly chose to sacrifice his humanity for what he believed in...THE GREATER GOOD...and this is called CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT...and the sense of severity of the kind of decision he made adds a lot to his characterization...the fact that he'll turn to a dragon is something I as viewer attached to the character don't like, tatsumi himself doesn't like it,neither do his friends, but he made a decision to do what needed to be done and this added more respect depth and complexity even to how you see his character...He eventually transforms into a Tyrant but he retains his mind...this gives him a bitter sweet ending in the manga because despite his form he still had mine and his child to live for...unlike the anime's attempt of some stupid heroic death...
5. in the manga Leone didn't just kill honest, she cornered prime minister honest and draged him to the top of the palace she then simply throws him down to the revolutionaries, and he was subjected to the sweet horrific torture he deserved, his punishment was this anybody he had somehow done something bad to directly or indirectly (so basically everyone) went to him where he was tied down then they took a knife and cut out part of his flesh...if you see how many people lined up sef...and the thing is because of all his eating he had a special body build so he didn't die no matter how many people was cutting out his skin but he was feeling the pain...
6. In the manga Lubbock wasn't killed by some faceless grunts, he was captured by the prime minister's son (syura) along with tatsumi but killed syura and while he was escaping the imperial palace he was killed by izou (another member of the wild hunt who was skipped by the anime)...izou is a master swordsman and doesn't even use a teigu just a katana even with half of the wild hunt out of commission syura said he made up for their military strength alone
7. In the anime murasame was destroyed, During the final battle with Esdeath, Akame activates Murasame's Trump card Little War Horn to permanently boost her physical abilities by increasing her density so she can kill Esdeath with her weapon destroyed in the process as a final resort....this trump card activation lays the ground for a sequel plot point...
8.....too many things to go on listing...if i continue I don't know when I will finish typing despite the fact that I've forgotten a bunch of things sef...

Finally just give the manga a read... disregard the fact that tatsumi died vs turned into a dragon (which you seem fixated upon) and you'll see what I and everyone else mean when we tell you the akame ga kill anime is shite...
PS: to address your last query ( 'does tatsumi turn back to a human only when you read the manga?' ) actually there's a spinoff/sequel manga titled Hinowa ga Yuku! whereby akame uses a herb to momentarily suppress her increased density and seeks to remove
Murasame's Trump Card along with a means to
restore Tatsumi's humanity...
Lool.
All this for “shitty” Akame ga Kill but same you thinks Classroom of the Elite is making sense.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
randomShek:
Hahaha... we all know it had interesting characters and a cool plot but after episode 5-6, it went downhill and became a waste of time.

Hats off to you if you enjoyed really it ��
I agree that the second half wasn't as good as the setup in the first half but I don't see how it went downhill or was a waste of time na...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
randomShek:
Lool.
All this for “shitty” Akame ga Kill but same you thinks Classroom of the Elite is making sense.

So from this you're fimplying that classroom of the elite is worse than akame ga kill...and also that it's a much worse adaptation of the source material?

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.