Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (696483 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ope122(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hohenheim:
Black clover or Boku no hero academia??
Black clover all day!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
kutiman00:

Anime: My hero Academia
Manga: Black Clover
Anime and manga, MHA hands down!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
CoolUsername:
Just caught up to Chainsaw Man and without giving too much away Jesus Christ Makima must've been really mad with her tank on the popularity poll considering what she's doing to her competitors.

Also, I don't know what devil Kobeni has a contract with but it must have come with a lifetime of bad luck.

Kobeni's contract is one of the many mysteries in Chain saw man.

I'm beginning to get tired of the manga tbh. Maybe I should just leave it for a while and come back to binge it cos right now, I have no clue what has been going on in the last 10 chapters or so.

Ever since that gun devil appeared things have been moving so damn fast (yes they slowed down for a chapter or two, but still).
I still don't understand why you-know-who and you-know-who died - or why they had to die in the first place.

Everything is so confusing and it gets even more so with each chapter.
I wish the author would slow down for a second and explain things better.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mark23:

Kobeni's contract is one of the many mysteries in Chain saw man.

I'm beginning to get tired of the manga tbh. Maybe I should just leave it for a while and come back to binge it cos right now, I have no clue what has been going on in the last 10 chapters or so.

Ever since that gun devil appeared things have been moving so damn fast (yes they slowed down for a chapter or two, but still).
I still don't understand why you-know-who and you-know-who died - or why they had to die in the first place.

Everything is so confusing and it gets even more so with each chapter.
I wish the author would slow down for a second and explain things better.

I guess it's a good idea to pace yourself when the author is on full kill-'em-all mode.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2020
Arthurity1:

Anime and manga, MHA hands down!
MHA anime has consistently good quality and a lot of short but fantastic fight scenes...unlike BC with a lot of hiccups and inconsistencies and just pockets of greatness... I enjoy BC more but MHA animewise is overall better...
Now mangawise they're actually equal and it then boils down to which you enjoy more and for me it's BC...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2020
nani667:
××
Mr slime one of my favorite animes.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Texman21: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2020
Death march Kara hajimaru isekai local man can't just cant most annoying thing i have watched this month
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:58am On Sep 28, 2020
randomShek:
The “manga is better than the anime” always annoys me but it’s a strategy to push more readers to the manga because there’s no sense in giving us a watered down version of readily available epic source material. It is what it is - No time to read so I just watch and move on.

The only thing that I think is actually counts in MAL is the anime rankings. If you need legit reviews, Reddit is the way.
Anything ranking above 500 on MAL should be good regardless of the ratings. It’s now up to your taste if you’d enjoy the anime or not - like Code Geass for example, high ratings and all but I’m not feeling it cus mecha bores me...

Elfen Lied: the animation was not so good and imo, the plot feels forced. Lots of unnecessary blood but it was cool anyways. Again the manga is miles better than the anime undecided

guy i tel u you will feel better reading the manga after having watched some animes eg attack on titan and onepunch man. And na real wahhhhhh to you bros....u say elfen lied was 'cool' and u didnt like code geaae coz of mecha..oga d mecha waa part of its epicness. Next time be taking 4 panadol tablets and 3 energy boost drinks before watching some animes.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
kutiman00:

Exactly! even some of the best animes - one punch man, attack on titan etc... - actually (in one way or another) have better mangas...only rarely - like demon slayer - do you have animes that surpass their manga and be better...
For elfen lied I'll jejely read the manga then...
they didnt have 'better' mangas oga.....the manga was meant to be their source materials...if at all anything they should have tried to improve upon the already great epicness of the manga as a source material!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
undecided

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
donwizzy7:
guy i tel u you will feel better reading the manga after having watched some animes eg attack on titan and onepunch man. And na real wahhhhhh to you bros....u say elfen lied was 'cool' and u didnt like code geaae coz of mecha..oga d mecha waa part of its epicness. Next time be taking 4 panadol tablets and 3 energy boost drinks before watching some animes.
Hahaha... different strokes for different folks.

I’ve read Attack on Titan already but no time to read manga again. Just to watch whatever they give us and move on...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
randomShek:
Hahaha... different strokes for different folks.

I’ve read Attack on Titan already but no time to read manga again. Just to watch whatever they give us and move on...
well, u have a point there shaaaa.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
donwizzy7:
they didnt have 'better' mangas oga.....the manga was meant to be their source materials...if at all anything they should have tried to improve upon the already great epicness of the manga as a source material!
nope if you read a manga and then watch an anime adaptation of the manga and compare them (their presentation of the basic story/plot) it's either you conclude the manga is better or the anime is better....
E.g Black Clover - the manga is better, Demon Slayer - the anime is better etc...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
donwizzy7:
lol...yeah I don't really understand people who don't like mecha with how epic gundam is...think transformers too...even power rangers sef...they're all awesome...how can you not enjoy it?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
kutiman00:

nope if you read a manga and then watch an anime adaptation of the manga and compare them (their presentation of the basic story/plot) it's either you conclude the manga is better or the anime is better....
E.g Black Clover - the manga is better, Demon Slayer - the anime is better etc...
okay, i wouldn't say one or d oda is better...I'll just say d producers did awesome job of bringing printed manga to life with exaggerated viewer satisfaction!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
Perfect

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
kutiman00:

lol...yeah I don't really understand people who don't like mecha with how epic gundam is...think transformers too...even power rangers sef...they're all awesome...how can you not enjoy it?
It's this thing called preference.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kaycee7:
it might just be 'bias' that can be adjusted with alittle more enlightment!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
donwizzy7:
it might just be 'bias' that can be adjusted with alittle more enlightment!
Nice. Now apply this to Fire Force.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
GOH season 1 done ............episode 13 fight boring sha
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 2:29am On Sep 29, 2020
School Days.... 7/10

For a slice of life and romance anime, the story is messed up. Dude had it coming at the end but damn... That ending was fuc.ked up on all levels undecided

Two takeaways:
- Self control is key
- Fear women

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2020
Complete original soundtracks for Made in Abyss.

https ://tinyurl .com/y5cgchwa

Remove all the spaces.

Enjoy!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2020
Final Episode ¬

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2020
Complete original soundtracks for MegaloBox

https ://tinyurl .com/y3l6znbu

Remove all spaces.

Enjoy!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2020
donwizzy7:
Complete original soundtracks for MegaloBox

https ://tinyurl .com/y3l6znbu

Remove all spaces.

Enjoy!

Can you get the opening soundtrack for Demon slayer?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2020
Nova15:

i will try.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2020
donwizzy7:
okay, i wouldn't say one or d oda is better...I'll just say d producers did awesome job of bringing printed manga to life with exaggerated viewer satisfaction!
okay...If you put it that way looking at it like that also makes sense...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2020
Uncensored Versions finally rolling in... Was a long wait... Time to finally watch wink

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:09am On Sep 29, 2020
Nova15:

For Demon Slayer

https ://tinyurl .com/y47lzb65

Remove all the spaces.

Enjoy!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2020
Kaycee7:
what?...like someone saying 'I don't like transformers because it has giant robots' is preference?...then I can never understand...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Krester24(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2020
pls guys I need link to download avatar; legend of korra..tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.