Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694076 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
SniperAssassin:

He's right you know. Tite Kubo said that both Bleach and Burn the Witch exist in the same universe.
There's a difference between Burn The Witch exists in the same universe as Bleach and Burn The Witch is Bleach.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:56am On Oct 03, 2020
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 1:07am On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 03, 2020
Kaycee7:
I beg your pardon
burn the witch the anime is in the same world as bleach, even at the end of the 3rd episode they wrote bleach, it's bleach but in UK
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 03, 2020
Kaycee7:
There's a difference between Burn The Witch exists in the same universe as Bleach and Burn The Witch is Bleach.
and since they're also bringing bleach, Japanese BLEACH back they'll probably do a crossover
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:12am On Oct 03, 2020
Tabasco23:
burn the witch the anime is in the same world as bleach, even at the end of the 3rd episode they wrote bleach, it's bleach but in UK
Hmmmmm! So I guess Bleach is Burn the Witch but in Japan. Noted!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2020
Kaycee7:
Lmao...free the guy na...you know what he's trying to say...lol
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2020
Kaycee7:
I mean if you think that way
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2020
Jujutsu Kaisen looks very promising, I hope it remains that way till the end
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Nova15:
Jujutsu Kaisen looks very promising, I hope it remains that way till the end
it will
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2020
Does anyone know chainsaw man, if not y'all should read the manga it's sick
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
kutiman00:

Lmao...free the guy na...you know what he's trying to say...lol
I really don't, which is why I was trying to understand.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tabasco23:
I mean if you think that way
No. But you obviously do.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kaycee7:
No. But you obviously do.
nah I don't and you know what I meant
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kaycee7:
I really don't, which is why I was trying to understand.
He meant to say that
- burn the witch is in the same universe as bleach
- burn the witch is basically bleach but in London as in the characters live in London like karakura town for bleach and has reverse London like soul society for bleach...
so yeah burn the witch is bleach but in London/England/the west while bleach is burn the witch but in karakura town/Japan/the east...
yes the way he worded it was wrong and confusing but that's what he's trying to convey...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tabasco23:
Does anyone know chainsaw man, if not y'all should read the manga it's sick

Chainsaw Man is dope. However, the current arc isn't really my speed. Turns out that killing off beloved characters in an anti-climatic manner can hurt the quality of your manga especially when a lot of the entertainment value is derived their banter.

Still though, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an anime announcement. I really believe that a Chainsaw Man anime will be incredible.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
CoolUsername:

Chainsaw Man is dope. However, the current arc isn't really my speed. Turns out that killing off beloved characters in an anti-climatic manner can hurt the quality of your manga especially when a lot of the entertainment value is derived their banter.

Still though, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an anime announcement. I really believe that a Chainsaw Man anime will be incredible.
I don't see an anime happening this year cause well 2020 is coming to an end but it might get one next year, but have you read mashle
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tabasco23:
I don't see an anime happening this year cause well 2020 is coming to an end but it might get one next year, but have you read mashle
I read a few chapters but they were quite boring.
It felt like a mixture of one punch man (with the overpowered mc) and black clover (with the magic and the mc who can't use magic).

And the MC's personality isn't very likable, to be honest.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tabasco23:
nah I don't and you know what I meant
It's hard to know what you mean when you word your statements poorly.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
kutiman00:

He meant to say that
- burn the witch is basically bleach but in London as in the characters live in London like karakura town for bleach and has reverse London like soul society for bleach...
so yeah burn the witch is bleach but in London/England/the west while bleach is burn the witch but in karakura town/Japan/the east...
yes the way he worded it was wrong and confusing but that's what he's trying to convey...
And what are the Burn the Witch's equivalents for Zanpakuto, Quincy, the Gotei13, Shikai and Bankai, etc?
Calling Burn the Witch a Bleach set in the UK when the worldbuilding has barely kicked off is a seriously dumb statement. It's not even a spin-off, for crying out loud. Just exists in the same universe with Bleach.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
kutiman00:

He meant to say that
exactly
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kaycee7:
And what are the Burn the Witch's equivalents for Zanpakuto, Quincy, the Gotei13, Shikai and Bankai, etc?
Calling Burn the Witch a Bleach set in the UK when the worldbuilding has barely kicked off is a seriously dumb statement. It's not even a spin-off, for crying out loud. Just exists in the same universe with Bleach.
I was excited when I saw the BLEACH at the end of ep3, so I posted it hear immediately I'm sorry for stating my words poorly end the topic

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tabasco23:

Next year is definitely the earliest time for a Chainsaw Man anime.

I haven't heard about Mashle before, is it good?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
All the Bleach hype had me rushing to see the anime... Three episodes of hot garbage.. Waste of data...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
CoolUsername:

Next year is definitely the earliest time for a Chainsaw Man anime.

I haven't heard about Mashle before, is it good?
it's good
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 12:34am On Oct 04, 2020
hustle and Buy anime anime DVD and Blu-rays ooo! make u no complain sey studio drop your favourite anime or dey no wan make another season

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 12:38am On Oct 04, 2020
Oregairu... what a ride!

Mehn that was a real beautiful confession from 8man. Great ending to a great show. I can feel the depression coming cry

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2020

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2020
Kaycee7:
SMH...you're taking it too literally (and somewhat personally)...try this the bank of England is the UK's bank of Japan, and the Bank of Japan is Japan's Bank of England... understand what I mean? both banks are on the same planet (universe) they're definitely not exactly the same but have a lot of similarities/functions/traits...
so again burn the witch has reverse London (soul society of the west) central to it, bleach has soul society (reverse London of the east) central it...with respect to that premise, BURN THE WITCH IS BLEACH BUT IN THE WEST...I can't explain any better than this, so I hope you understand what I'm saying... they're - on a superficial level - the same thing...obviously not literally like you're taking it...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2020
Tabasco23:
I was excited when I saw the BLEACH at the end of ep3, so I posted it hear immediately I'm sorry for stating my words poorly end the topic
lmao...if you can't beat them, jakpa...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
kutiman00:

SMH...you're taking it too literally (and somewhat personally)...try this the bank of England is the UK's bank of Japan, and the Bank of Japan is Japan's Bank of England... understand what I mean? both banks are on the same planet (universe) they're definitely not exactly the same but have a lot of similarities/functions/traits...
so again burn the witch has reverse London (soul society of the west) central to it, bleach has soul society (reverse London of the east) central it...with respect to that premise, BURN THE WITCH IS BLEACH BUT IN THE WEST...I can't explain any better than this, so I hope you understand what I'm saying... they're - on a superficial level - the same thing...obviously not literally like you're taking it...
No, it's not. Either superficially, technically or otherwise. You realize that statement would never exist if Burn the Witch wasn't written by Tite Kubo.
Perhaps if Masashi Kishimoto wrote it, we would be hearing Burn the Witch is Naruto.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
How it should have been °°°

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: DieRich5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.