Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694052 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
donwizzy7:
well, maybe wrong choice of words....what I mean is that I installed some stuffs (addons) on my browser....ads & popups are blocked...and unnecesarily large-sized images are blocked...where needed javascripts too are blocked....i donot spend up to 40seconds on any soulreaperzone webpages!

I know what you mean. I was asking for the specific adblockers and settings you're running.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
BlackManta:

Thanks

But your suggestions doesn't have to be like AOT or Naruto, I just need high quality great anime.

It doesn't matter if it is action, drama, sci-fi, romance or whatever.
It just has be to super good like AOT.

Thanks again....

Anyone seen Death Note here?

I stumbled upon it on Imdb and the reviews and 9/10 high rating is tempting me.

Is Death Note really that good? shocked

Death Note starts off as one of the best anime of all time. The first few episodes are incredible. Then they introduce a character called Misa and it drops in quality but still remains a good anime. Then episode 25 happens and it's all downhill from there.

Still a good watch, though.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
BlackManta:
I'm not too invested on animes but I have seen Naruto and Attack on Titan and the latter literally blew me away.

Plz is there any anime that is as good as, if not better, than Attack on Titan?

Plz suggest some GREAT animes for me.

hunter x hunter
jojo
mob psycho 100
parasyt
one piece
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
CoolUsername:

Death Note starts off as one of the best anime of all time. The first few episodes are incredible. Then they introduce a character called Misa and it drops in quality but still remains a good anime. Then episode 25 happens and it's all downhill from there.

Still a good watch, though.
Na lie. It's awesome from start to finish!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dark AF with mad plot twists....

Subaru’s suffering this season is absolutely underrated. I feel bad for the guy sha embarassed

Re:Zero just keeps outdoing itself every episode, even cutting out the OP and ED to give us more content. Patiently waiting to binge again in January

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
CapedBaldy:

Naah... quality dropped when Lawliet dropped that spoon but yeah, it was still enjoyable
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
randomShek:
Naah... quality dropped when Lawliet dropped that spoon but yeah, it was still enjoyable
I don't think so. Lawliet isn't the centre of the show. It was still dope after him.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
CapedBaldy:

I don't think so. Lawliet isn't the centre of the show. It was still dope after him.
No doubt but we all enjoyed the show better with Light and L playing chess in 5D

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iamNegro(m): 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
BlackManta:

Thanks

But your suggestions doesn't have to be like AOT or Naruto, I just need high quality great anime.

It doesn't matter if it is action, drama, sci-fi, romance or whatever.
It just has be to super good like AOT.

Thanks again....

Anyone seen Death Note here?

I stumbled upon it on Imdb and the reviews and 9/10 high rating is tempting me.

Is Death Note really that good? shocked

The most beautiful Anime I have seen in a while is Violet Evergarden. It is beautiful and very very different. It is just so deep!

Parasyte too is a good mention, but the fights are too brief and they did not really exploit the potential. God of highschool is basically about fights and nothing more. But the fights are really exciting and I hope they develope the plot better.

These are the 3 Animes I have amongst many recently that I was able to watch comfortably.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
CapedBaldy:

Are we going to act like Near wasn't basically omniscient the way he was able to deduce things from nowhere?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 1:55am On Oct 11, 2020
CapedBaldy:

White-haired shota and femboy can't hold a candle to Lawliet. The show took a nosedive once he moved to Bleach.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:31am On Oct 11, 2020
iamNegro:

The most beautiful Anime I have seen in a while is Violet Evergarden. It is beautiful and very very different. It is just so deep!

Parasyte too is a good mention, but the fights are too brief and they did not really exploit the potential. God of highschool is basically about fights and nothing more. But the fights are really exciting and I hope they develope the plot better.

These are the 3 Animes I have amongst many recently that I was able to watch comfortably.
Co signing this statement. Everything, even smoke, was just breathtakingly gorgeous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JUHABACH: 6:20am On Oct 11, 2020
BlackManta:

Thanks smiley

no p.

you should also check out Gintama.

its different from most animes out there and its mostly a comedy show but can cut just as deep as the best AOT episodes.

also, try not to restrict yourself to one genre of anime. the medium is too broad for that.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2020
Playing gacha tames in Nigeria is pure torture cry

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
NoonMasamune:
Playing gacha tames in Nigeria is pure torture cry

Genshin Impact is just a Chinese propaganda front disguised as a gacha game. If you're going to play gacha games please don't support the ccp machine
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
CoolUsername:

I know what you mean. I was asking for the specific adblockers and settings you're running.
I discovered srz favors certain browser especially chrome...coz it allows some non-intrusive ads. So I used chrome-like browsers and installed certain addons (starting with 'custom useragents' and tweaked all kinds of chrome useragents and other types of useragents to find compatible ones.

I'll search out the addons I used.

One beauty of all these hardwork is that once you defeat srz ads & popup mechanism....you've also indirectly defected all other websites that operate like srz..so your hardwork will payoff eventually!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
Okay....after watching episode 2 of Jujtsu Kaisen, I think this studio can pull off season 4 of AoT to our satisfaction!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by vincentico(m): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
donwizzy7:
I discovered srz favors certain browser especially chrome...coz it allows some non-intrusive ads. So I used chrome-like browsers and installed certain addons (starting with 'custom useragents' and tweaked all kinds of chrome useragents and other types of useragents to find compatible ones.

I'll search out the addons I used.

One beauty of all these hardwork is that once you defeat srz ads & popup mechanism....you've also indirectly defected all other websites that operate like srz..so your hardwork will payoff eventually!
just download Blockada on GitHub

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
BlackManta:
I'm not too invested on animes but I have seen Naruto and Attack on Titan and the latter literally blew me away.

Once Again
(This is from one of my previous posts)
A certain magical index
A certain scientific railgun
A certain scientific accelerator
Are you really the only one who likes me
Carole & Tuesday
Cop craft
Death Parade
Dimension W
Dorohedoro
Dororo
Dr. Stone
Fate Series
Full Metal Alchemist - Brotherhood
Gate
In/Spectre
Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon
Kakegurui
Keep your hands off eizokuen
Kemono Michi - rise up
Made in Abyss
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
No game No life
No game No life - Zero (I really recommend this it's
fantastic, my sisters & I were clapping at the end...lol)
Noragami
Oda Nobuna no Yabou
Overlord
Princess Principal (I think this one's really
underrated)
Problem children are coming from another world
aren't they?
Promare (movie)
Rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai
Rascal does not dream of a dreaming girl (movie)
Seton Academy - join the pack (I found this as
hilarious as gintama, yes it's that funny)
Space patrol luluco (it's a mini series by trigger weird at first but it turns out to be very
enjoyable)
Sword of the stranger (Bones movie, it feels
grounded to reality and has fantastic action
sequences)
That time I got reincarnated as a slime
The promised Neverland
The rising of the shield hero
The saga of Tanya the evil
Violet Evergarden
We still don't know the name of the flowers we saw
that day (if you want to feel kinda sad/depressed then watch this)
Welcome to Demon School! iruma-kun (people are
still sleeping on this its pretty fun)

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
nani667:
lipsrsealed
obviously roshi...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
vincentico:
is it on chrome store?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
vincentico:
it's a separate app....how about something i can integrate into my kiwi browser?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
donwizzy7:
Okay....after watching episode 2 of Jujtsu Kaisen, I think this studio can pull off season 4 of AoT to our satisfaction!
Studios are not monolithic entities they have different teams for different animes...to make my point clear J.C staff animated stuff like railgun and danmachi the former has pretty good animation and the later has at least decent animation.... but they did stuff like one punch man 2, index III etc which were awful...so you get what I'm saying...of course there are exceptions like bones, kyoani etc that never disappoints but MAPPA isn't one the 'never disappoints' studios...I don't mean to be pessimistic just don't be too optimistic to avoid stories that touch...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
kutiman00:

Studios are not monolithic entities they have different teams for different animes...to make my point clear J.C staff animated stuff like railgun and danmachi the former has pretty good animation and the later has at least decent animation.... but they did stuff like one punch man 2, index III etc which were awful...so you get what I'm saying...of course there are exceptions like bones, kyoani etc that never disappoints but MAPPA isn't one the 'never disappoints' studios...I don't mean to be pessimistic just don't be too optimistic to avoid stories that touch...
okay oooooo....i don talk seh....if they spoil am...make dem just dey enter bush go hide!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
CoolUsername:

Genshin Impact is just a Chinese propaganda front disguised as a gacha game. If you're going to play gacha games please don't support the ccp machine
Care to enlighten me on how it is so?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Millionaire Detective... money is plenty lol

Nice watch with deep “checks”. Cool OP too

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
⬇️⬇️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
NoonMasamune:

Care to enlighten me on how it is so?

The developers of the game, MiHoYo are Chinese-based. This means that they have to follow Chinese censorship laws which prohibits anything that "threatens Chinese unity". Genshin Impact is banning words like Tibet, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.

archive[dot]is/9gloz

Pisses me off that China is trying to push their agenda using weeb culture.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 12:03am On Oct 12, 2020
BlackManta:

Kengan Ashura (if you love combat and it gives narration of each fighting style)
misfit of the demon king academy
Seven Deadly sins
One punch man
Full metal alchemist
Hunter X Hunter
Bleach
JoJo bizarre adventures
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mubibond(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2020
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mubibond(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.