Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694121 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
Latest Episode... Another round of Pounding... OP Shinki also chopping it

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
donwizzy7:
my suggestion:quit watching.....we had to endure the compulsory fillers in Naruto which helped us understand some stuffs in the main series....surely you're not about to enter that 'one chance' adventure again bro!!!
I think dats d best......ain't watching again
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Hohenheim(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Is seven deadly sins season 3 ad bad as people say it is? And should I skip it?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
Don't think my phone will run the game.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hohenheim:
Depends. Do you notice graphics downgrades and bad animation? Does it bother you?
If no, then go ahead and watch.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
IMAliyu:
You can't escape this. Literally everywhere you go. grin grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Hohenheim(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
Kaycee7:
Depends. Do you notice graphics downgrades and bad animation? Does it bother you?
If no, then go ahead and watch.
It doesn't really bother me, I'll watch it then.
Thanks.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by newguy1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
DieRich5:
I jump ep5 to 155....download ep156 to 159.....my brother it still shit,let wait till ep200
thank i have it to that episode I couldn’t keep watchin . Will start from 155

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hohenheim:
I heard the story made sense so don’t skip. After all, you’ve come this far
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mob psycho vibes

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
Episode 2... Sports + Oppai

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Najdorf: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
IMAliyu:
The game looks sick.

Too bad there's no hope of my PC ever running it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Garrywllm:

grin
I started August first week. What about you?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
nani667:
Episode 2... Sports + Oppai
Sports Climbing really is one of the best sports out there.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Garrywllm: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
Elder0001:
I started August first week. What about you?
You fast thumps up

Me since June or so
Should have been done with it but man been broke lately
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
The last page of fire force chapter 229.

Is Okubo (the author) trying to make Fire Force the prequal to Soul Eater?

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 15, 2020
IMAliyu:
The last page of fire force chapter 229.

Is Okubo (the author) trying to make Fire Force the prequal to Soul Eater?
that's not the last page, the last page shinra disappears after defeating the pope
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:12am On Oct 15, 2020
Kaycee7:
Sports Climbing really is one of the best sports out there.

I enjoy staring at the nice, plump technique they use when they climb.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:40am On Oct 15, 2020
CoolUsername:

I enjoy staring at the nice, plump technique they use when they climb.
A true climbing aficionado. I do appreciate a firm and perky approach to the exercise.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2020
newguy1:
thank i have it to that episode I couldn’t keep watchin . Will start from 155
bro...just watch episode 65 which is universally agreed (even by boruto haters) to be a godly episode...then jejely move on with your life...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2020
I think crunchyroll is the CW of the anime industry.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2020
IMAliyu:
guy 4Gb and at least a snapdragon 630 should be enough
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2020
Tabasco23:
guy 4Gb and at least a snapdragon 630 should be enough
well mine is a Snapdragon 430.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2020
IMAliyu:

is it a 4gb ram phone
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2020
IMAliyu:

but do you wanna know the actual size of the game
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2020
Tabasco23:
but do you wanna know the actual size of the game
How much?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2020
IMAliyu:

How much?
it should be at least 8gb, some people say 6gb
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2020
Finally finished Code Geass! One of the most brilliant anime I've ever seen. The ending was too painful kinda like Death Note. But that last scene with CC on the cart makes me wonder whether Lelouch is still alive. Anyhow sha I'm wondering whether I should watch The Promised Neverland.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
SniperAssassin:
Finally finished Code Geass! One of the most brilliant anime I've ever seen. The ending was too painful kinda like Death Note. But that last scene with CC on the cart makes me wonder whether Lelouch is still alive. Anyhow sha I'm wondering whether I should watch The Promised Neverland.

There's a movie that dropped recently.. Continues from where the anime left off..as epic as the anime.., You should see it ASAP before moving on to something else

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
SniperAssassin:
Yes, you should definitely watch The Promised Neverland.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
SniperAssassin:
You just reignited my drive to go back and complete it.

Definitely watch TPN... it’s easy to binge in a day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.