Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (704789 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (757) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
LarryIgbo:
I don't think I've seen reviews about this.... Has anyone watched it?? Let me know what I'm expecting here b4 person go download crap
nobody should answer you! So you cannot type out or paste the anime name for us, so we can search reviews out for you; habaaaa!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Garrywllm: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
donwizzy7:
nobody should answer you! So you cannot type out or paste the anime name for us, so we can search reviews out for you; habaaaa!
lol
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by LarryIgbo(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
donwizzy7:

Lol... Guy na.. The name is there in the picture that's why I did not type it out. Make una no vex oh... It's Kyokou Suiri (In/Spectre)

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
LarryIgbo:

Lol... Guy na.. The name is there in the picture that's why I did not type it out. Make una no vex oh... It's Kyokou Suiri (In/Spectre)
You really replied and obliged someone who said they were "going to search reviews for you"? Should have just googled the reviews, then.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
★★

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
New #1

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Daniel2802(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Just finished Darwin's Game and this is a nice high quality anime.

The action is not lacking in each episodes, oh and I love the MC Kaname Sudo. This is another anime that portrays, you can do anything once you have nakamas.

It's a great show and I strongly recommend it.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
NoonMasamune:
omo, if you thoought goblin slayer was controversial, then you aint ready for this shit lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
title
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
LarryIgbo:

be considerate, coz sometimes I cant view pictures well on my phone...so I rely on the anime name in text format.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kaycee7:
You really replied and obliged someone who said they were "going to search reviews for you"? Should have just googled the reviews, then.
you that can see the pictures well...why didnt you give the review instead of wasting time for unnecesary criticism!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Finished blood of Zeus. Not bad. Nothing spectacular tbh. I'll rate it 7/10.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
donwizzy7:
you that can see the pictures well...why didnt you give the review instead of wasting time for unnecesary criticism!
Haven't watched it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
CapedBaldy:
Finished blood of Zeus. Not bad. Nothing spectacular tbh. I'll rate it 7/10.
Not even the music?

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
NoonMasamune:

KAIFUKU JUTSUSHI NO YARINAOSHI. the anime isn't out yet. basically its about a man that gets facked, literally and figuratively, and decides to get revenge by fucking people up, literally and figuratively

Literally, and figuratively? Sign me up.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Chai...when u hear eng dubbed anime call out their jutsu like this......you'd know you're supposed to cry...but the parameters for the crying go come become the problem now!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kaycee7:
Not even the music?
I don't even remember any music in it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
CapedBaldy:

I don't even remember any music in it.
For real? Music so good, we have a running joke that Netflix made the anime just to flex on us with the soundtrack.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kaycee7:
For real? Music so good, we have a running joke that Netflix made the anime just to flex on us with the soundtrack.
it all went over my head I guess
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mhizv(f): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Daniel2802:
Just finished Darwin's Game and this is a nice high quality anime.

The action is not lacking in each episodes, oh and I love the MC Kaname Sudo. This is another anime that portrays, you can do anything once you have nakamas.

It's a great show and I strongly recommend it.

I love Darwin's game! One of those few anime that keeps you hooked from the first episode.

Sadly I know someone that doesn't. Like how cry
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by johnstar(m): 4:37am On Nov 02, 2020
nani667:
Done ✔️

8 / 10 ✔️✔️

Netflix never disappoints

Boss please give me Netflix logs

08063356384/08106987417 message me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2020
una don watch akudama drive? cc: donwizzy7 kaycee7
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:57am On Nov 02, 2020
DieRich5:
no....or should I say....not yet! Honestly I dey fear to watch animes dis days so that I no go just waste good data on non-interesting anime.

I actually saw when the episode 1 first came out..and I ignored it. Even if MAL ratings might be flawed at times,I'm still ready to give them the benefit of a doubt and use their ratings to avoid animes below 7.5 over 10!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2020
DieRich5:
Haven't started it yet.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2020
donwizzy7:
no....or should I say....not yet! Honestly I dey fear to watch animes dis days so that I no go just waste good data on non-interesting anime.

I actually saw when the episode 1 first came out..and I ignored it. Even if MAL ratings might be flawed at times,I'm still ready to give them the benefit of a doubt and use their ratings to avoid animes below 7.5 over 10!
OK I go download one episode mk I see
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2020
DieRich5:
OK I go download one episode mk I see
pls if u can...try make it 2 episodes...try animerush for small filesize dwnlds
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2020
Kaycee7:
Haven't started it yet.
ok
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2020
donwizzy7:
ok bro
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2020
⬇️⬇️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2020
donwizzy7:
dot wat? cus na animepahe I day use and mb na like 100mb up
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:04am On Nov 02, 2020
DieRich5:
dot wat? cus na animepahe I day use and mb na like 100mb up
dot tv

their filesize no dey exceed 80mb!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2020
DieRich5:
ok bro
brother, ee b like say I go follow you download am...the ratings na 7.7/10 on MAL, over 10,000 views

To search ratings on MAL instantly on google results page, use the following:

ratings inurl:myanimelist akudama drive

you can remove 'akudama drive' and put any anime name there!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2020
donwizzy7:
brother, ee b like say I go follow you download am...the ratings na 7.7/10 on MAL, over 10,000 views

To search ratings on MAL instantly on google results page, use the following:

ratings inurl:myanimelist akudama drive

you can remove 'akudama drive' and put any anime name there!
lol.............thanks 4 d MAL

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (757) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.