Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (702785 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iamNegro(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
donwizzy7:
you just do not understand the beauty of reading manga bro......anime adaptation is like the onions in suya while manga is the suya itself!
I doubt. I always prefer the Suya complete.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
iamNegro:

I tried reading Attack on Titans anime, but i just could not can abeg! i dropped it as the spoilers were much. I have disturbing faint memories of what the season 4 is about. That was the last I ever tried it.
I nor get time to read CU's I got alot to watch......from anime to movie to series to cartoon
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
iamNegro:

Nope! I really don't plan too. i like the surprise. i see Mangas as massive spoilers.
How do I put it? Adaptations basically try to bring the source material to life. In the case of manga to anime, you get to see the static pictures in motion with voice and sounds to match. It's more or less a different way to experience the story, even if you know how the plot already plays out.
For example, a certain scene in the manga was already really awesome. Now add voice actors and a dope OST to the mix and you have something extra, worth enjoying in its own right.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
iamNegro:

I doubt. I always prefer the Suya complete.
Ironically, anime is actually incomplete suya, considering not all anime get adapted to the end e.g devil is a part timer, btoom, magi etc.

But to get to what you say about reading the manga then watching the anime, alot of times the anime add several flairs that were not in the manga. For example, episode 19 of demon slayer; in the manga it took one page for tanjiro to defeat rui with hinokami, but in the anime, the added a lot of animation that made it better. Sam goes for all of zenitsu's fight. Another example is the torture dance in jojo part five.

Another reason why people watch the anime to see how the voice actors and the ost bring life to these characters.

Also without people buying and reading the manga, they would not be an anime to watch

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lexrichy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
latest episode of one piece big mum vs kaido, gave me goosebumps!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
iamNegro:
How do you guys enjoy reading manga when you will still end up watching it? does it not ruin the surprise?

Surprise is not a major factor in my enjoyment of a piece of fiction. I actually don't care about spoilers too much, tbh. As a matter of fact, the manga gets me excited for the anime adaptation.

Also, while I generally prefer anime adaptations, mangas provide things that anime cannot. They have less censorship, and in many cases better art. Just look at Murata's One Punch Man and compare that with Season 2.

Speaking of art, I actually haven't started the Jujutsu Kaisen anime because of how the anime decided to "clean up" the art style. The manga's art is angular and rough around the edges while the anime looks glossy in comparison. Not like that's a bad thing but it's going to take some getting used to.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
PSA to my fellow kings

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
iamNegro:
How do you guys enjoy reading manga when you will still end up watching it? does it not ruin the surprise?

The anime adaptation is the surprise, I enjoy anime more when I've read the manga beforehand because I can focus on animation, soundtrack, voice acting and other things only the anime has to offer, you can also notice things you missed when you were reading it for the first time.

I can appreciate anime more because I read manga.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
Good news guys

AoT final season episode 1 now on Animerush

go there now!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
RX480:

The anime adaptation is the surprise, I enjoy anime more when I've read the manga beforehand because I can focus on animation, soundtrack, voice acting and other things only the anime has to offer, you can also notice things you missed when you were reading it for the first time.

abeg tell them!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
iamNegro:
Manga has a beauty of it's own. In the stale and monochrome art.

I don't usually care about spoilers and surprises, because the manga is the experience. I don't read it with the mind that I'll be watching it as anime later, or to get ahead of the episode releases

Anime has it's awesome factor, as sometimes the studio can get creative and add action sequences that were not in the manga. Plus with good soundtracks and voice acting. It provides basically a new & different experience.

And there are mangas that will never get an adaptation or at least a good adaptation because of how difficult the style is to be made into anime. E.g. Berserk, Blame, I am a Hero, oyasumi punpun, vagabond.
Or maybe I'm speaking too soon.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
donwizzy7:
Good news guys

AoT final season episode 1 now on Animerush

go there now!
Fr? That was fast
Streaming sites must be crashing hard by now
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
randomShek:
Fr? That was fast
dwnld ur own before d crashing starts.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hopes and dreams, crushed cry

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Key Visual ➕

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:17am On Dec 07, 2020
randomShek:
Fr? That was fast

Sasageyo!

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:19am On Dec 07, 2020
IMAliyu:

I don't usually care about spoilers and surprises, because the manga is the experience. I don't read it with the mind that I'll be watching it as anime later, or to get ahead of the episode releases

Anime has it's awesome factor, as sometimes the studio can get creative and add action sequences that were not in the manga. Plus with good soundtracks and voice acting. It provides basically a new & different experience.

And there are mangas that will never get an adaptation or at least a good adaptation because of how difficult the style is to be made into anime. E.g. Berserk, Blame, I am a Hero, oyasumi punpun, vagabond.

You can add Franken Fran to that list

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:30am On Dec 07, 2020
⬇️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 1:05am On Dec 07, 2020
nani667:
⬇️
CoolUsername:

Sasageyo!
Slow internet today? grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iamNegro(m): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2020
IMAliyu:

Well written!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iamNegro(m): 7:52am On Dec 07, 2020
RX480:

This angle sha! i have never thought of it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2020
CoolUsername:

Sasageyo!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Episode 1

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Oshey99: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2020
Baddestguyp:
I wonder how someone can type these about Hunter X Hunter...
Well I'm not too surprised sha...afterall there are people who rate Attack on Titan 1/10
Pls where can I download attack on Titan season 1 episode 1-25
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2020
Oshey99:

Pls where can I download attack on Titan season 1 episode 1-25
animerush
Animepahe
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
RX480:

Slow internet today? grin

More like everyday. It's a jungle in the Abuja suburbs.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Toyade888(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Guys please help out I can't seem to find the correct english subtitle for Jujutsu Kaisen episode 1
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Episode 10... Fight, incest, repeat....

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
nani667:
★★★★
What episode is this?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hard to swallow pills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
How to become Uzumaki ✅

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iamNegro(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
nani667:
Episode 10... Fight, incest, repeat....

Season 2 was a big improvement from season 1.

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (756) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.