Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694339 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2020
NoonMasamune:

He means dubs guys
if he means dubs...den we shouldnt even be having dat discussion....dub folks are gloomyingly lazy....dey refuse to do necessary brain work dat comes with reading and understanding subs.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2020
Funimation acquiring Crunchyroll...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2020
donwizzy7:
dont mind him joorrrr..wey dey claim hardcore Japanese-based otaku...he cant even leave his comfort zone, goto Japan, watch Mugen Train, and dubb it for us and bring us Souvenir...dey there dey claim nonsense!
You no give am transport fare now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2020
CoolUsername:

"Let's taste slowly"

"Ok you three, I'll take care of it together."

Mad sketchy.
lol probably made by someone who has a vague understanding of English language, anyways my wait for animepahe continues.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
NoonMasamune:

He means dubs guys
He would have said so, if that's what he meant.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kaycee7:
You no give am transport fare now grin grin
'otaku for 10years'...is 10years not enof to gather transport fare??
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
donwizzy7:
if he means dubs...den we shouldnt even be having dat discussion....dub folks are gloomyingly lazy....dey refuse to do necessary brain work dat comes with reading and understanding subs.
Or meybe they prefer to listen to english? There's nothing about laziness there. I want to be eating my indomie without having to pause to look down on my food. Its 2020.dubs vs subs arguments are well and done
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by proffnico(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
oganass:
Finally ���
How do i know the exact one you downloaded on telegram. I don't want to waste my data pls..
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kaycee7:
Uumm, you know, people looking to actually understand what they're watching.

Not if you're a manga reader cool
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
NoonMasamune:

Or meybe they prefer to listen to english? There's nothing about laziness there. I want to be eating my indomie without having to pause to look down on my food. Its 2020.dubs vs subs arguments are well and done
if watching anime is like a factory....dub watchers are casual workers while sub watchers are the staffs. Anime is an Art....cronic dub watchers will only be an annoying stain on that beautiful work of art!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
RX480:

Not if you're a manga reader cool
different scenerios here, bro
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by proffnico(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
This is the one i saw..

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
I’m in love with January already

January 6th

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
donwizzy7:
different scenerios here, bro

lol what I meant was that you can enjoy it without subs if you've read it beforehand since you would know most of the story
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kaycee7:
He would have said so, if that's what he meant.

Imagine learning Japanese to watch anime. Isn't that peak autism?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ultimate anti-COVID form ➜➜

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
CoolUsername:

Anyone who does that is a KING in my book

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
CoolUsername:

Pipo Password is a fantastic soundtrack, I've never been the anime soundtrack guy but I know a good one when I it.

That said, Trigger has definitely gone downhill. And yes, Promare—while decent in its own right—was ultimately just a rehash of concepts and designs from older Trigger and Gainax projects crafted to awaken your Gurren Lagann nostalgia and manipulate you into thinking that it was a great movie.

Now let's their other projects. IMO, Darling in the Franxx, SSSS Gridman, and BNA can't be compared to Kill la Kill, Little Witch Academia, and if I dare say, Inferno Cop. It seems to me that their more recent shows are generally weaker than their earlier stuff. Gone is the childish, reckless creative freedom they had in the past.

Even when they were dropping low-budget 2fps skits on YouTube back in the day. The last thing I could say about a Trigger anime was that it was boring. However I found myself using that weird a lot when watching BNA, Darling in the Franxx, and second half of Gridman.

Sorry for the long rant but before I joined this board, the running joke in online weeb communities was that Trigger was going to save anime. But today, they're just another studio. Not a bad one by any stretch but not a great one either.
Umu, if you put it like that then I'm inclined to agree with you. But I think saying 'gone downhill' is extreme because notwithstanding how they haven't given us another kill la kill-tier anime they are still making animes that are at the very least enjoyable. So to me saying the studio is now downhill because their recent shows aren't on par with the 'original' 'creative' 'wacky' shows they first made is being too harsh, because they might not be 'as good' but they still are 'good' shows nonetheless.
PS; Ignore Darling in the Franxx.
And on Pipo Password, you obviously have really good taste.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tamaki Upgrade ⚡

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Also Tamaki service ✅

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
CoolUsername:

I'ld say dedicated.

In an alternate timeline, that exists in my imagination, I actually did that. grin grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
randomShek:
I’m in love with January already

January 6th
The first half of the second season wasn't really it for me. Lost my bearings after Subaru passed that first trial. If I had a modicum of free time, I'ld re-watch it to see if I can get a better grasp.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by samso247(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
Pls I need boruto and naruto the complete season, I don't have enuf data to start downloading it...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
donwizzy7:
if watching anime is like a factory....dub watchers are casual workers while sub watchers are the staffs. Anime is an Art....cronic dub watchers will only be an annoying stain on that beautiful work of art!
That analogy doesn't make anyu sense grin stain abi? Na only for anime u go see this mentality. The same people will go and play persona 5, tales of zestiria and final fantasy 7 in english grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
⬇️⬇️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kaycee7:
The first half of the second season wasn't really it for me. Lost my bearings after Subaru passed that first trial. If I had a modicum of free time, I'ld re-watch it to see if I can get a better grasp.
Yeah it got messy at some point but when Roswaal and Satella (plus the other witches) put 2 + 2 together... It’s not possible but I’m personally hoping ReZero gets a dark ending
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hashtagged(m): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
randomShek:
Yeah it got messy at some point but when Roswaal and Satella (plus the other witches) put 2 + 2 together... It’s not possible but I’m personally hoping ReZero gets a dark ending

Oh it's dark alright, the LN is dark asf
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
⬆️⬆️⬆️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
nani667:
⬆️⬆️⬆️
Crazy Rena for best girl anyday, anytime

The old Higurashi was good, I just hope this remake isn’t butchering its good name
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
hashtagged:

Oh it's dark alright, the LN is dark asf
Hopefully they don’t ruin it with censoring angry
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by oganass(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
donwizzy7:
dont mind him joorrrr..wey dey claim hardcore Japanese-based otaku...he cant even leave his comfort zone, goto Japan, watch Mugen Train, and dubb it for us and bring us Souvenir...dey there dey claim nonsense!
Guy chill grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by oganass(m): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
{\_/}
( • • )
/ >�

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.