Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (704757 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (757) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 7:34am On Jan 24, 2021
Lorayne:
be strong bro.
yeah thanks onii san
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iamNegro(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2021
DieRich5:
thanks 4 asking brother..........am still alive, I gat alots of anime I need to watch to take away dat shit on ma mind.

Although I did not see the post you dropped, I hope you are doing great.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2021
iamNegro:

Although I did not see the post you dropped, I hope you are doing great.
yeah......4 now
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2021
iamNegro:

Does he acquire any ability or skills? or does he remain in the same situation everytime?
Skills or abilities, as it is, no... but he is turning his situation around. Just keep watching, it’s a necessary buildup
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2021
CoolUsername:
>Asta screams at the top of his lungs about how he has to get stronger. Nero pecks his head

>Noelle hits him because [s]that's what Japanese girls do when they want the d, apparently[/s] he's making too much noise

>Luck sees this and starts attacking Magna because they are obviously in a gay relationship he likes sparring with his friends

>Finral also believes he should get stronger so he can [s]NTR his brother and bang his wife, lady Finnes[/s] be a better senpai to his younger comrades

> Gordon whispers under his breath about how he wishes to join his friends in their game

>Grey hides her face in her hands because she's embarrassed for whatever reason

>Gauche walks into Vanessa's drunken passed out body but is too distracted to notice because he's a sociopath and most likely a pedophile busy staring at a picture of his younger sister, Marie. Don't ask me why his nose is bleeding, though

>Hen..ry ta...kes 5... mi...nutes to.... fi....ni....sh ev...very sin.....gle sen....tence. Its...... su......per i...rri....ta.....ting

>Zora is on the roof complainin gabout how annoying his comrades are and how much he hates hanging out with them [s]even though he could totally leave at any time but never does[/s]

>From the toilet seat, Captain Yammy yells about how they are making too much damn noise and smashes out a wall

This is literally every episode of Black Clover ever made. I've just saved you 50 hours of your life.
Lol. Dropped this at episode 50 ish because of the first point plus it was just too similar to Naruto.

Might it pick up again since I hear it’s making sense now
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2021
randomShek:
Lol. Dropped this at episode 50 ish because of the first point plus it was just too similar to Naruto.
dats d reason y I love d show........I see asta as naruto

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2021
Just do nothing, it's impossible.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2021
Kaycee7:
True. Damn Netflix. Giving me traumatic sights like seeing Slime and Quintessential above Beastars grin grin
I shall tolerate no slime slander in this house, and rimuru is ten times better than those beasts ha ha ha.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iamNegro(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2021
randomShek:
Skills or abilities, as it is, no... but he is turning his situation around. Just keep watching, it’s a necessary buildup

Okay brother. Let me start it again.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2021
iamNegro:

This Rezero, I had to stop it because of how useless the MC was.He was just getting on my nerves; so useless.
Ok

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2021
mrMeen:
I shall tolerate no slime slander in this house, and rimuru is ten times better than those beasts ha ha ha.
It's no slander. Slime's good and all but really shouldn't be in the same sentence with Beastars. Rimuru is definitely stronger but better? grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
CoolUsername:
>Asta screams at the top of his lungs about how he has to get stronger. Nero pecks his head

>Noelle hits him because [s]that's what Japanese girls do when they want the d, apparently[/s] he's making too much noise

>Luck sees this and starts attacking Magna because they are obviously in a gay relationship he likes sparring with his friends

>Finral also believes he should get stronger so he can [s]NTR his brother and bang his wife, lady Finnes[/s] be a better senpai to his younger comrades

> Gordon whispers under his breath about how he wishes to join his friends in their game

>Gauche walks into Vanessa's drunken passed out body but is too distracted to notice because he's a sociopath and most likely a pedophile busy staring at a picture of his younger sister, Marie. Don't ask me why his nose is bleeding, though

>Hen..ry ta...kes 5... mi...nutes to.... fi....ni....sh ev...very sin.....gle sen....tence. Its...... su......per i...rri....ta.....ting

>Zora is on the roof complainin gabout how annoying his comrades are and how much he hates hanging out with them [s]even though he could totally leave at any time but never does[/s]

>From the toilet seat, Captain Yammy yells about how they are making too much damn noise and smashes out a wall

This is literally every episode of Black Clover ever made. I've just saved you 50 hours of your life.
Looks like an ok Fairy Tail replacement sha. Something to watch with your brain switched off and your fan service glasses on

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kaycee7:
It's no slander. Slime's good and all but really shouldn't be in the same sentence with Beastars. Rimuru is definitely stronger but better? grin grin grin grin
there is no way any anime out there is better than my lovable slime it is simply blasphemous it shall not be spoken. ps: is beasters really that good haven't watched it before.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
mrMeen:
there is no way any anime out there is better than my lovable slime it is simply blasphemous it shall not be spoken. ps: is beasters really that good haven't watched it before.
Lol! Rimuru don chop your head.

Beastars is a high school drama about anthropomorphic animals that explores themes like racial prejudice, teenage angst and exuberance and romance. It's very well written and the characters are relatable and engaging.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kaycee7:
Lol! Rimuru don chop your head.

Beastars is a high school drama about anthropomorphic animals that explores themes like racial prejudice, teenage angst and exuberance and romance. It's very well written and the characters are relatable and engaging.
Rimuru-sama is the best, and beasters seams to be right up my alley will give it a go.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
DieRich5:
thanks 4 asking brother..........am still alive, I gat alots of anime I need to watch to take away dat shit on ma mind.

Look. I don't know what you may be going through but whether it's your physical health or mental health, it is important to remember to find strength in the little things.

Try to set small tasks everyday, find solace in your hobbies. If you're healthy, try to do something physically strenuous everyday. Eventually build up an exercise routine. Daily routines get us through each day.

I'd've asked you to seek professional help but that isn't really a possibility in this country and there's a big stigma against guys asking for help. Nevertheless, you have a bunch of fellow weebs rooting for you and our combined autism is the most powerful force in existence.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
hitsugaya:
you forgot about charmy

>Charmy tries to cheer Grey up by offering her some 'noms'
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kaycee7:
Looks like an ok Fairy Tail replacement sha. Something to watch with your brain switched off and your fan service glasses on
speaking of Fairy tail, Mashima Hiro's new manga, Edens Zero is getting an anime. Didn't read it since i don't want to see another friendship is majic BS, but will check the first episode when it drops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Uf85GQCck

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
NoonMasamune:

speaking of Fairy tail, Mashima Hiro's new manga, Edens Zero is getting an anime. Didn't read it since i don't want to see another friendship is majic BS, but will check the first episode when it drops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Uf85GQCck
Heard something about this a while back. Didn't even know there's a trailer already. Will check out the trailer when I get home.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
CoolUsername:

Look. I don't know what you may be going through but whether it's your physical health or mental health, it is important to remember to find strength in the little things.

Try to set small tasks everyday, find solace in your hobbies. If you're healthy, try to do something physically strenuous everyday. Eventually build up an exercise routine. Daily routines get us through each day.

I'd've asked you to seek professional help but that isn't really a possibility in this country and there's a big stigma against guys asking for help. Nevertheless, you have a bunch of fellow weebs rooting for you and our combined autism is the most powerful force in existence.
thanks onii san........ I will be fine by God grace

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
It’s definitely not a season for the weak �

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani6666: 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
★★

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani6666: 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sensei °°°

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Harpyeagle(m): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
CoolUsername:

randomShek:

Might it pick up again since I hear it’s making sense now
Lol.
I Had similar problem with blackclover. I started it as early as when they were airing ep4 but dropped it after about 20 episodes or less due to the mentioned reasons and more.

I was quite bored due to lock down and a friend gave me up to ep 140 or so(I stopped watching at ep 18-140...should be 2+ yrs) and I finish it.

All I can say is that, though the show is far from perfection, and has so many flaws, it's "at least worth passing time and easing boredom". There were lots of times the animation and storyline seem to go down the drain, it manages to get better with patience.

Fortunately for me I wasn't doing the downloading else I would have dropped the anime. So I kinda enjoyed it. I liked Julius's power and captain rill(painting guy) and mereoleona. So give it a second try especially when you're bored you might just love it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Harpyeagle:

Lol.
I Had similar problem with blackclover. I started it as early as when they were airing ep4 but dropped it after about 20 episodes or less due to the mentioned reasons and more.

I was quite bored due to lock down and a friend gave me up to ep 140 or so(I stopped watching at ep 18-140...should be 2+ yrs) and I finish it.

All I can say is that, though the show is far from perfection, and has so many flaws, it's "at least worth passing time and easing boredom". There were lots of times the animation and storyline seem to go down the drain, it manages to get better with patience.

Fortunately for me I wasn't doing the downloading else I would have dropped the anime. So I kinda enjoyed it. I liked Julius's power and captain rill(painting guy) and mereoleona. So give it a second try especially when you're bored you might just love it.

I'm on episode 157 as we speak. I enjoy it but that doesn't mean I don't also enjoy making fun of it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
nani6666:
★★

This woman is 49
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
nani6666:
★★
Romi-san! A freaking queen with range.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
CoolUsername:

This woman is 49
Ikr. Look at that glow
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Harpyeagle:

Lol.

If I can also get all/ most of the episodes, maybe I will
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
hashtagged:
This episode is 10 times more bleeped up than boku no pico, this is hardcore torture hentai airing as an anime, I can't believe they showed semen. Episode is 99% rape spree, 1%plot
looks like I MUST check out this show...
What site did you get uncensored
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
AOT vs Reality grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (757) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.