Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (693692 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
full-dive-this-ultimate-next-gen-full-dive-rpg-is-even-shittier-than-real-life

looking promising.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
Found streaming link for good quality of demon slayer mugen train 1.01gb...looking for a suitable way to download it....already downloaded extra sub file...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
teemy:
full-dive-this-ultimate-next-gen-full-dive-rpg-is-even-shittier-than-real-life

looking promising.
sh!tty anime name looks promising? Which of the epic animes you've watched have sh!tti names like that!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
donwizzy7:
sh!tty anime name looks promising? Which of the epic animes you've watched have sh!tti names like that!

The same way I thought "I am a spider, so what" was weirdly named till I followed and loved it.

By the way, this one might be the next thing after konosuba. Also written by Light Tuchihi, the author of Cautious Hero which also has a long-tailed title.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
iamNegro:
is Highschool DXD interesting? The trailer shows some very cool action scenes.

Yeah, it's interesting.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2021
Hohenheim:
Guys I'm trying to start Gundam Thunderbolt but I'm only seeing like four episodes, them neva complete am or na so e be?
4 episode for part 1
And another 4 episodes part 2

Them never release part 3 yet.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2021
I know some good folks here will be angry with me for this, but pls kindly pardon me.....
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2021
donwizzy7:
I know some good folks here will be angry with me for this, but pls kindly pardon me.....
angry? How?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2021
alieneletronics:
angry? How?
the reason is

Demon Slayer Mugen Train

I just cant hold it in anymore....my apologies to those who asked us to wait for dvdrip..and you're right in doing so. But the collosal incessant hype keeps adding more petrol to the 'flames'...

I just had to find an HDcam streaming version online for Mugen Train...and did all kinds of research to get the proper download link.

I will just quickly watch it and dump it...so I can give it proper 're-watch' value when DVDRip or BluRay versions come out

chai.....so much work was involve in getting this

size is 1.01GB

though I was able to download the 539MB version

anyways only the 1.01GB version available for now

picture quality very manageable!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2021
donwizzy7:
the reason is

Demon Slayer Mugen Train

I just cant hold it in anymore....my apologies to those who asked us to wait for dvdrip..and you're right in doing so. But the collosal incessant hype keeps adding more petrol to the 'flames'...

I just had to find an HDcam streaming version online for Mugen Train...and did all kinds of research to get the proper download link.

I will just quickly watch it and dump it...so I can give it proper 're-watch' value when DVDRip or BluRay versions come out

chai.....so much work was involve in getting this

size is 1.01GB

though I was able to download the 539MB version

anyways only the 1.01GB version available for now

picture quality very manageable!
okay...considering it!

P.S.

Link pls
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:34am On Apr 22, 2021
alieneletronics:
okay...considering it!

P.S.

Link pls
here is the streaming link for those who want to confirm

Demon Slayer Mugen Train HDcam (clear picture)

h t t p s ://tinyurl. com/w23eh94h

remove all spaces

PLS note 1st 5mins abit blurry, after that the rest is clear picture.

Good Luck checking!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
CoolUsername:

Subaru: Dies and watches all the people he loves die in horrible ways repeatedly. Tries to compensate with a positive attitude but eventually breaks down due to his powerlessness, the trauma he has faced, and the fact that he can't share it with anybody else.

Viewers: Lol what a bitch!
undecided that's not what people complain about anybody would react like that it's simply his sh*tty personality that people have a problem with. Why does he keep leaping at things? He behaves stupidly and reacts foolishly to so many things. There's something wrong with people who can't see what's wrong with Subaru and even defend his crappy attitude. undecided
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
CoolUsername:

The fact that he is eventually able to come up with ways to overcome his challenges despite everything makes him better than 90% of anime MCs.
I don't see how finally using your brain cells is praiseworthy though undecided and I definitely don't see how he's better than 90% of anime MCs lmao, like WTF is that statistics. embarassed
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Najdorf:

Exactly my thoughts

It seems people are no longer interested in having realistic characters.
We love realism in anime but we don't want an add-on of stupidity. That's all. smiley
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Hohenheim(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
IMAliyu:

4 episode for part 1
And another 4 episodes part 2

Them never release part 3 yet.
Thanks
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
Demon Slayer Mugen Train

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
more coming grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
. cheesy

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
. cool

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
. shocked

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Raptor2cool: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
donwizzy7:
. shocked
are you on crack?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
So far they've killed 2 demons in the train...the 3rd one is the last member of the Lower Rank of the Twelve Kizuki that Mugen gave extra power to to kill Tanjiro

Getting more interesting.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hitsugaya: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
donwizzy7:
So far they've killed 2 demons in the train...the 3rd one is the last member of the Lower Rank of the Twelve Kizuki that Mugen gave extra power to to kill Tanjiro

Getting more interesting.
there must be something seriously wrong with u undecided
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Oh boy....the demon fused with the mugen train ooooo....and finding his neck was not beans!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
The demon's primary ability is making people sleep and destroying their spiritual core via a third party that also enters the person's dream.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Fortunately the four demon slayers are very wierd people, so destroying their spiritual cores was a herculean task!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Tanjiro own worse pass....just to stay awake after being put to sleep repeatedly...Tanjiro has to constantly be slitting his neck in the dream each time just to stay awake in real life....very cruel tactics!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
But how do you cut the neck of a demon that has fused with an entire train??
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Anyways Inoske was fortunate, not being susceptible to that sleeping hypnosis because of the pig-head he was constantly wearing!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Demon Slayer Mugen Train...

Demon fusing with entire train....

Demon hypnotizing people to sleep...

Tanjiro constantly slitting his neck in the dream to remain awake...

Inosuke not affected because wearing pig-head...

Neck of demon = 'neck of train' = bone-like structure, that is constantly under protection by red slimy protrusions.

Epic fight scene in those moments, dont ever miss them!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
The only way Tanjiro could cut the demon 'train neck' was to summon up and use...

The Hinokami Kagura

'Clear Blue Sky'

...his father usually used!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
Them cut the demon 'train-neck' commot...he come dey shout : 'it is a nightmare, it is a nightmare'

die there, joor!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.