Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695361 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
nani667:
Motivation!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Meksbig(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
nani667:
Lol
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
nani667:
Loaded �

Hello? Based department? This post right here.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2021

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Elsueno: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
There is something soo unique about anime that movies just can't compare. Animes are the very definition of art.

And am evenl surprised some unenlightened homo sapiens confuse anime with cartoon...it's annoying really
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:48am On Jun 19, 2021
Done ✔️

6.3 / 10

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:51am On Jun 19, 2021
The MVP ✔️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:52am On Jun 19, 2021
Next ✅☑️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 2:47am On Jun 19, 2021
Alright guys. I just posted my Bleach AMV. Please check it out, like and subscribe. Also I really need more views so I'd appreciate it if you shared this AMV with others anime fans. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSheQkpjcnE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by vincentico(m): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2021
Abeg someone review RoR with details. Watch or Stick with the manga.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2021
nani667:
The MVP ✔️
The A in Aphrodite stands for Ara Ara.

P.S: As an Igbo weeb, this is multiple shades of funny to me.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Darjeelingsan(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Girls und Panzer
Panzer vor!

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Senpai28: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kaycee7:

Lmao..... That's a good one bruh......

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
nani667:
The MVP ✔️

It's like those wedding gowns that require an assistant to hold at the back so the bride can walk properly but with boobs.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kaycee7:

Best laugh I've had this week.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Hohenheim(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Just watched Mugen train, wow I don't even know what to say. This is just the second anime movie I've watched the other being Lelouch of the resurrection.
A solid 10 for me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2021

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 12:22am On Jun 20, 2021
Anyone notice the AOT references in Record of Ragnarok ep 2?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 4:36am On Jun 20, 2021
All hope is not lost... Saga of Tanya The Evil special was dropped lowkey

https://www.animerush.tv/anime/Youjo-Senki-Sabaku-no-Pasta-Dai-Sakusen/

I forgot how much I vibed to that ED embarassed

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2021
randomShek:
All hope is not lost... Saga of Tanya The Evil special was dropped lowkey

https://www.animerush.tv/anime/Youjo-Senki-Sabaku-no-Pasta-Dai-Sakusen/

I forgot how much I vibed to that ED embarassed
Season 2 just got announced. Can't wait.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:17am On Jun 20, 2021
randomShek:
Anyone notice the AOT references in Record of Ragnarok ep 2?
It was too obvious to miss
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
nani667:
Done ✔️

6.3 / 10
A little bit late.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hohenheim:
Just watched Mugen train, wow I don't even know what to say. This is just the second anime movie I've watched the other being Lelouch of the resurrection.
A solid 10 for me
First anime to make 500 million dollars.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by sholws(m): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Moviesplug:
https://www.moviestrendzhub.com.ng/2021/05/battle-through-heavens.html

Battle through heavens grin

This is a 9 for me
Best story line progression
No fillers whatsoever

Now in S04 can't wait for ep 15
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
SniperAssassin:
Alright guys. I just posted my Bleach AMV. Please check it out, like and subscribe. Also I really need more views so I'd appreciate it if you shared this AMV with others anime fans. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSheQkpjcnE

Alright y'all should rate this AMV for me. Also can someone give me advice on what to do to get more views?

Cc: teemy CoolUsername nani667 NoonMasamune DieRich5 IMAliyu altteemy Kaycee7
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
SniperAssassin:

Alright y'all should rate this AMV for me. Also can someone give me advice on what to do to get more views?

You can start with sharing your own video works on your facebook page and whatsapp status
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
SniperAssassin:

- Stop making AMV of outdated anime, nobody cares, record of Ragnarok is hot right now with people searching YouTube for it (me included), but you're too late there's already too many amv about it. Some AMV channels make AMV the moment that episode airs because people want to talk about it, BOOM! there's an AMV for it.

- Comment on the videos of other AMV channels every time they upload, people will notice you. Imagine commenting on.500 AMV channels a day, at least 3 people must click your profile,

do not self promote, by asking people to visit your channel, say something like "The music fits Goku struggle, I also made use of this music when Naruto defeated pain" you get.

- Also avoid copyrighted music, if your AMV blows the money won't get to you but the record label

Also avoid copyright, by making sure you don't show any anime for 3seconds straight, the animation studio might complain to YouTube, and YouTube will delete your channel.

Making money online is not an easy job, don't think you can just up make an AMV sleep and see millions of views, there are AMV channels with 1.8million subscribers that still suffer for views, YouTube might just wake up one day and delete your channel, and be like your content is not original I've seen this happen to even big YouTubers, so goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by durubennie(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
The maltreating is too much.does it mean isshiki is the strongest otutsuki

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
SniperAssassin:

The mood was consistent. I like how the video is titled Hollow in reference to the creatures featured but also explores a hollow feel with how it plays out.

You're going to have to learn to explore the animesphere on YouTube. Get some tools you can use to monitor search and watch trends. You want to know what topics are trending up. Those are the ones you make videos about.
And you'll need to self-promote as well but try not to be annoying with it so it doesn't affect your channel negatively.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
GRIMMJOE:

- Stop making AMV of outdated anime, nobody cares, record of Ragnarok is hot right now with people searching YouTube for it (me included), but you're too late there's already too many amv about it. Some AMV channels make AMV the moment that episode airs because people want to talk about it, BOOM! there's an AMV for it.

- Comment on the videos of other AMV channels every time they upload, people will notice you. Imagine commenting on.500 AMV channels a day, at least 3 people must click your profile,

do not self promote, by asking people to visit your channel, say something like "The music fits Goku struggle, I also made use of this music when Naruto defeated pain" you get.

- Also avoid copyrighted music, if your AMV blows the money won't get to you but the record label

Also avoid copyright, by making sure you don't show any anime for 3seconds straight, the animation studio might complain to YouTube, and YouTube will delete your channel.

Making money online is not an easy job, don't think you can just up make an AMV sleep and see millions of views, there are AMV channels with 1.8million subscribers that still suffer for views, YouTube might just wake up one day and delete your channel, and be like your content is not original I've seen this happen to even big YouTubers, so goodluck.
Your last two paragraphs summarize my greatest fear about making AMVs. My first AMV was a Tokyo Ghoul one that got taken down in less than a day for copyright.

When it comes to self promotion, I really haven't tried that on other YouTube videos' comments section. I always assumed people would find it annoying, but I guess it's something new I can attempt, so thanks for the advice.

PS: Is your moniker named after Grimmjow from Bleach?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
SniperAssassin:

Your last two paragraphs summarize my greatest fear about making AMVs. My first AMV was a Tokyo Ghoul one that got taken down in less than a day for copyright.

When it comes to self promotion, I really haven't tried that on other YouTube videos' comments section. I always assumed people would find it annoying, but I guess it's something new I can attempt, so thanks for the advice.

PS: Is your moniker named after Grimmjow from Bleach?
You know your stuff.

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.