Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695543 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
GRIMMJOE:
You know your stuff.
Fave Espada along with Ulquiorra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2021

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lexrichy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
Moviesplug:
https://www.moviestrendzhub.com.ng/2021/06/iiiranaide-nagatoro-sananime.html

Iiiranaide Nagatoro-san ♐

Y'all should see this wink
yea I've been enjoying it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
GRIMMJOE:

- Stop making AMV of outdated anime, nobody cares, record of Ragnarok is hot right now with people searching YouTube for it (me included), but you're too late there's already too many amv about it. Some AMV channels make AMV the moment that episode airs because people want to talk about it, BOOM! there's an AMV for it.

- Comment on the videos of other AMV channels every time they upload, people will notice you. Imagine commenting on.500 AMV channels a day, at least 3 people must click your profile,

do not self promote, by asking people to visit your channel, say something like "The music fits Goku struggle, I also made use of this music when Naruto defeated pain" you get.

- Also avoid copyrighted music, if your AMV blows the money won't get to you but the record label

Also avoid copyright, by making sure you don't show any anime for 3seconds straight, the animation studio might complain to YouTube, and YouTube will delete your channel.

Making money online is not an easy job, don't think you can just up make an AMV sleep and see millions of views, there are AMV channels with 1.8million subscribers that still suffer for views, YouTube might just wake up one day and delete your channel, and be like your content is not original I've seen this happen to even big YouTubers, so goodluck.

This guy knows what's up.

@SniperAssassin
Do AMVs for the hot stuff right now. Check out what's dominating r/anime on reddit and make videos of those things. Go on anime-related videos (not just AMVs) and comment on their stuff since examples are Gigguk, Nuxtaku, Rustage, etc but never link your stuff or beg for views, just comment early and make jokes or praise the editing.

Updating on a regular schedule is also something that the YouTube algorithm loves. Maybe you can do a few "making of" videos for your AMVs. So basically two vids with the footage of one.

Thumbnails are also very important, weebs are horndogs so you could use that to your advantage. Maybe you can get people to vote on your community posts.

I'm just sounding off ideas though.

Sorry I've not been giving feedback on your recent videos, network is horrendous around my campus. Can't wait to leave this shithole.
Anyway, godspeed bro!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
Moviesplug:
https://www.moviestrendzhub.com.ng/2021/06/iiiranaide-nagatoro-sananime.html

Iiiranaide Nagatoro-san ♐

Y'all should see this wink
lexrichy:
yea I've been enjoying it

Kings
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
✅☑️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
°°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
CoolUsername:

Kings
That love being stepped on

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
nani667:
°°°
pls what eps is dis?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
CoolUsername:

This guy knows what's up.

@SniperAssassin
Do AMVs for the hot stuff right now. Check out what's dominating r/anime on reddit and make videos of those things. Go on anime-related videos (not just AMVs) and comment on their stuff since examples are Gigguk, Nuxtaku, Rustage, etc but never link your stuff or beg for views, just comment early and make jokes or praise the editing.

Updating on a regular schedule is also something that the YouTube algorithm loves. Maybe you can do a few "making of" videos for your AMVs. So basically two vids with the footage of one.

Thumbnails are also very important, weebs are horndogs so you could use that to your advantage. Maybe you can get people to vote on your community posts.

I'm just sounding off ideas though.

Sorry I've not been giving feedback on your recent videos, network is horrendous around my campus. Can't wait to leave this shithole.
Anyway, godspeed bro!
Finally, someone who is subscribed to RUSTAGE like me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by tepes: 12:01am On Jun 22, 2021
nani667:
The MVP ✔️
Please what's the name of this anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:13am On Jun 22, 2021
tepes:

Please what's the name of this anime
Record of Ragnarok
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
Record of Ragnarok

That anime is more or less like a narration of the greatest mythical gods and greatest humans that existed
The fight scenes was an eye sore to me.

But overall its good atleast
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2021
nani667:
°°°
At this point was expecting to see Sasuke change to EMS/SOSP
and Naruto bringing out the truth seeker ball/SOSP
That didn't work out

Okay what about the fact that Sasuke has lost his stamina and is drained of chakra easily
Naruto's shadow clones been dispersed with one hit

I mean the stamina and chakra they had while fighting Madara, Obito and Kaguya is all gone

well the show is named Boruto so I understand why both characters have been depowered
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
jaeyking:

That anime is more or less like a narration of the greatest mythical gods and greatest humans that existed
The fight scenes was an eye sore to me.

But overall its good atleast
I'm just enjoying the familiar tropes. Goll being basic moe, Aphrodite being an ara ara thirst trap, Thor and Lu Bu with the Shounen testosterone and Adam being the dopey OP flexer
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
I'm just enjoying the familiar tropes. Goll being basic moe, Aphrodite being an ara ara thirst trap, Thor and Lu Bu with the Shounen testosterone and Adam being the dopey OP flexer

Poseidon shouldn't have lost that match. The arena was surrounded by water,was expecting posiedon to just use water based attacks.

Thor went against the strongest man and won easily
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hitsugaya: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
jaeyking:

At this point was expecting to see Sasuke change to EMS/SOSP
and Naruto bringing out the truth seeker ball/SOSP
That didn't work out

Okay what about the fact that Sasuke has lost his stamina and is drained of chakra easily
Naruto's shadow clones been dispersed with one hit

I mean the stamina and chakra they had while fighting Madara, Obito and Kaguya is all gone

well the show is named Boruto so I understand why both characters have been depowered
I thought I was the only one to notice this..I have never ever seen Naruto use the truth seeker balls in the boruto spin off
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hitsugaya: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
jaeyking:

Poseidon shouldn't have lost that match. The arena was surrounded by water,was expecting posiedon to just use water based attacks.

Thor went against the strongest man and won easily

Lu bu was never the strongest Man but u are right poseidon should not have lost and how can the God of the seas and ocean not use water based attacks..if anything he fought like Hermes would have, using only speed
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
hitsugaya:
Lu bu was never the strongest Man but u are right poseidon should not have lost and how can the God of the seas and ocean not use water based attacks..if anything he fought like Hermes would have, using only speed

And Poseidon lost to a weak individual.
Based on the anime narration, Lu But was regarded as the strongest in the three kingdoms
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
hitsugaya:
I thought I was the only one to notice this..I have never ever seen Naruto use the truth seeker balls in the boruto spin off

That's why the show was named Boruto.
Our beloved characters were all depowered just to make the villain's in boruto look cool.

Just imagine konohamaru who defeated one of the pains When he was even a chunin can't even stand kashin koji
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
jaeyking:

That's why the show was named Boruto.
Our beloved characters were all depowered just to make the villain's in boruto look cool.

Just imagine konohamaru who defeated one of the pains When he was even a chunin can't even stand kashin koji
Konohamaru assisted in taking down one of Pain's paths. Folks should stop making it sound like he singlehandedly faced off against it. He was lucky to escape death and then land a lucky Rasengan.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
Konohamaru assisted in taking down one of Pain's paths. Folks should stop making it sound like he singlehandedly faced off against it. He was lucky to escape death and then land a lucky Rasengan.

If at such age he could be so lucky
We expected that he could pull off so many trickS probably the new Kakashi Sensei saving the team 7.
But unfortunately his team is quite stronger than him the sensei from mitsuki, sarada boruto
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
jaeyking:

If at such age he could be so lucky
We expected that he could pull off so many trickS probably the new Kakashi Sensei saving the team 7.
But unfortunately his team is quite stronger than him the sensei from mitsuki, sarada boruto
It's a continuing trend from Shippuden. Characters we expected so much from relegated to the background or turned to jokes.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
It's a continuing trend from Shippuden. Characters we expected so much from relegated to the background or turned to jokes.

Atleast we all saw each Naruto character at their peak at Shippuden.
Characters from Sasuke retrieval arc redeem themselves in 4th great Ninja war
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
zyro:
grin
You are absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
jaeyking:

Atleast we all saw each Naruto character at their peak at Shippuden.
Characters from Sasuke retrieval arc redeem themselves in 4th great Ninja war
Nobody outside the Team 7 reached any fücking peak. Neji died a disgraceful death and the rest of the Konoha 11 were nothing more than footnotes.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
Nobody outside the Team 7 reached any fücking peak. Neji died a disgraceful death and the rest of the Konoha 11 were nothing more than footnotes.

Shikamaru did, defeating Hidan was.
Choji reached the butterfly peak without pills
Ino could do the mind transfer on a larger scale
Hinata was able to finally reach the 64 palms trigams
They all got powered up.

Well for Neji his death was meaningless
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
jaeyking:

Shikamaru did, defeating Hidan was.
Choji reached the butterfly peak without pills
Ino could do the mind transfer on a larger scale
Hinata was able to finally reach the 64 palms trigams
They all got powered up.

Well for Neji his death was meaningless
At the time Shikamaru defeated Hidan, Naruto had just developed the Rasenshuriken. He would go on to learn Senjutsu, harness the power of the kyuubi and receive giveaway from the Sage of Six Paths.
Sasuke would go on to awaken the Mangekyo Sharingan, EMS and also receive giveaway from the SoSP.
The rest of the cast just received the slightest of improvements and were then forgotten. Nobody ever got close to their peak.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
At the time Shikamaru defeated Hidan, Naruto had just developed the Rasenshuriken. He would go on to learn Senjutsu, harness the power of the kyuubi and receive giveaway from the Sage of Six Paths.
Sasuke would go on to awaken the Mangekyo Sharingan, EMS and also receive giveaway from the SoSP.
The rest of the cast just received the slightest of improvements and were then forgotten. Nobody ever got close to their peak.

So what peak power did the Nara clan had that shikamaru didn't get
Or the akamichi clan that choji didn't master
Or yamanaka clan that info didn't master

I would say only the Hyuga clan which its peak power was teisengan that neither Neji or Hinata mastered

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by richmond500: 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
zyro:
grin
lol, the spongebob picture reminds me of solo leveling.

The main character always keep his cool when faced with monsters

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.