Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (693508 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2021
SkengRay:
True. Rom-com anime was the first anime ever watched. What happened was in 2019 I use to critize people who watch anime. Then one fateful day my roommate sent me an anime to watch so I could change my mind about anime. I decide to give it a try. I watched with glee it was so interesting. During the lockdown period I decided to get some site and watch anime. I tried different types but I didn't find it interesting cuz I didn't like supernatural stuff. I wanted something that was real I could relate to so I went for rom-com. Ever since I only watch rom-com. So when my friend check my laptop and find only rom-com anime. They tease me and Say I'm kind of weird. So I thought probably I'm the only one watching rom-com
okay....but you might want to add some 'sidekicks' anime genres like sci-fi, war, vampire, shounen, ninjutsu...and so on; just to spice it all up for you.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:04am On Jun 24, 2021
DieRich5:
donwizzy7
U still Dy watch boruto?
I abandoned Boruto at episode 1...coz I av a way of knowing sh!tty or time-wasting animes early on in the first few episodes; still looking for a reason otherwise to revisit it!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2021
richmond500:
what anime is this?
Record of Ragnarok
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2021
donwizzy7:
Since no one is talking about it...okay then...

Rurouni Kenshin: The Final Chapter part 1 out already

i had to rewatch the previous three parts to refresh my memory...they really tried as per the live adaptation of Samurai X.

Good luck watching!

It's the best live action adaptation there is.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2021
donwizzy7:
I abandoned Boruto at episode 1...coz I av a way of knowing sh!tty or time-wasting animes early on in the first few episodes; still looking for a reason otherwise to revisit it!
yeah, I'm still looking for a reason to watch, anyway I'll just b watching only the important fight
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nova15:

It's the best live action adaptation there is.
Yeah bro, but if you want to follow your line of reasoning, then the list of live adaptations below are a must-watch (anime/manga source in bracket):

Inception (Paprika)

Edge of Tomorrow (All I Need Is Kill)

Anime World (Kaiji)

Ajin Demin Human

Alita Battle Angel (Alita)

Bleach, 2018 (Bleach)

Gintama, pt 1 - 2, 2017 - 2018

Inuyashiki, 2018

Kwaidan

Suspect X, 2008 (Boku Dake ga Inai Machi)

The Great Battle, 2018 (Hanga Pass Battle of season 3 of 'Kingdom' anime)

Kingdom

Upgade; 2018 (Vivy Florite Song---but the 'singing' is missing)

Enjoy the good watch!

More coming shortly...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Please who knows the name of this anime? I have been searching for it.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Xtorm7995:
'Kai, Eve dont touch the forbidden fruit!'
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
grin what's the name
donwizzy7:
'Kai, Eve dont touch the forbidden fruit!'

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lilwizzi9: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
typicalgamer:

Tokyo revengers is my best out of all, so much love it

that anime movie is crazy cool
Tokyo Revengers
https://www.animeplanet.online/watch.php?id=1304
Dub: https://www.animeplanet.online/watch.php?id=2910
Sub: https://www.animeplanet.online/watch.php?id=1243

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lilwizzi9: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Xtorm7995:
grin Just tell me the name jare
dis is the anime:
Record of Ragnarok
https://www.animeplanet.online/watch.php?id=2491

cool cool
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lilwizzi9: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
donwizzy7:
Yeah bro, but if you want to follow your line of reasoning, then the list of live adaptations below are a must-watch (anime/manga source in bracket):

Inception (Paprika)

Edge of Tomorrow (All I Need Is Kill)

Anime World (Kaiji)

Ajin Demin Human

Alita Battle Angel (Alita)

Bleach, 2018 (Bleach)

Gintama, pt 1 - 2, 2017 - 2018

Inuyashiki, 2018

Kwaidan

Suspect X, 2008 (Boku Dake ga Inai Machi)

The Great Battle, 2018 (Hanga Pass Battle of season 3 of 'Kingdom' anime)

Kingdom

Upgade; 2018 (Vivy Florite Song---but the 'singing' is missing)

Enjoy the good watch!

More coming shortly...

you can find most of them on www.animeplanet.online
low data usage, multi Quality no annoying ads grin
thats where i get mine
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
lilwizzi9:
you can find most of them on www.animeplanet.online low data usage, multi Quality no annoying ads grin thats where i get mine
No you cant!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lilwizzi9: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
DieRich5:
yeah, I'm still looking for a reason to watch, anyway I'll just b watching only the important fight
those cunts want to turn it to one pice the second @ www.animeplanet.online
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2021

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hashtagged(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Xtorm7995:

The name is candy boy, it's interesting. I have other yaoi/Yuri recommend if you like

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
NoonMasamune:

Vagabond
A man with good taste. Just finished it this week.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
NoonMasamune:

Vagabond
Add Berserk.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
theultimatep3:
I need seinen manga to read .

I'm currently following:
Kenyan omega
Boruto
Solo leveling (webtoon)
Weak hero (webtoon)
Unordinary (webtoon)
Ao Ashi
Be blues
Kingdom
All rounder meguru
Historie

The issue is that they all update slowly and when they do, it seldom sate my thirst.
I need something of like 300 -1000 chapters
With good plot and art style. I don't read jujutsu kaisen cause I don't like the artstyle.

Thanks in anticipation
Berserk. God Tier art style and storyline.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kaycee7:
What?
He deserves to have the vice president sit on his face.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
SniperAssassin:

He deserves to have the vice president sit on his face.
And then a beatdown by Hana
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
lilwizzi9:

dis is the anime:
Record of Ragnarok
https://www.animeplanet.online/watch.php?id=2491

cool cool
Don't get spammy. It will affect you negatively
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
hashtagged:

The name is candy boy, it's interesting. I have other yaoi/Yuri recommend if you like
cool Go ahead.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
lilwizzi9:

those cunts want to turn it to one pice the second @ www.animeplanet.online
guy d way u Dy post dis site everywhere so, if na ur meh e cast o
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
DieRich5:
guy d way u Dy post dis site everywhere so, if na ur meh e cast o
leave him joor...he doesnt realise the anti-spam bot has been smiling since!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
"°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kaycee7:
What?
Boss don dey vex for me grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by ladykilllar: 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Considering it's an old anime, Is Hajime no Ippo a good watch?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Done

6 / 10

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 12:15am On Jun 25, 2021
nani667:
Done

6 / 10
this poster she looks real shocked
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by richmond500: 5:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Hohenheim:
I'm trying to muster up the courage to start watching One Piece, abi make I leave am watch Bleach?
Which one is better please?
one piece is one of the best anime out there.

Its got everything u need in anime, the fun, the adventure, the dark moments, the suspense is topnotch the comedy the story will somehow make u feel u are part of the crew, every one-piece fan has felt that.

Its the most popular anime in Japan for a reason, even when Naruto and bleech were there, it still takes no1 spot every year

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:20am On Jun 25, 2021
zyro:

Boss don dey vex for me grin
That depends. Boobs or Ass? Which is superior?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.