Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695430 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kaycee7:
You seem to be starved for attention again. That's always the period you come back here and start stirring up shit.

Fine, it's weekend so I'll bite. What is the truth staring me in the face?
A blatant Shame!!

Ps

no need to go further cuz you've made it appear as if you cant be reasoned with!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
For everyone's information....

There's no one here who isn't looking for some sorts of attention....the fact that anyone logs in and chat with others here is first proof of that!

2ndly...I dont see anything wrong in saying a 'one-time' thank-you to someone here in the thread for bringing a solid anime to your notice for the 1st time, 2nd time and so on.

We should develop the abiltiy to let the past slide away and carry on normal conservations even if you've quarrelled with that folk in the past....

More positive blessings on this thread!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nothing new here. Just tryna stir up shit. Business as usual.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
I will still repeat what I suggested to Kaycee7...pls guys should watch 'Star Wars: Visions' with eng subtitles...and you can download both of them from thenetnaija site.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
donwizzy7:
I will still repeat what I suggested to Kaycee7...pls guys should watch 'Star Wars: Visions' with eng subtitles...and you can download both of them from thenetnaija site.
Did you really seriously suggest English subtitles to ME? Like seriously? That's what you were typing epistle about? Dude, this thing don dey enter mental illness.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Can someone pls suggest good sites to download low filesize donghua from?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
nani667:
nani...how are you able to just post only screenshots...would have loved to be able to do that! But it seems one just has to type one letter shaa first with the screenshots!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
donwizzy7:
nani...how are you able to just post only screenshots...would have loved to be able to do that! But it seems one just has to type one letter shaa first with the screenshots!

Just double space on the comments.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by richmond500: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
3minssex:
@richmond500 is a new chapter of one piece out?
https://onepiecechapters.com/tcb/chapter/one-piece-chapter-1026/

This is the latest, our body luffy is now moon splitter
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
richmond500:
https://onepiecechapters.com/tcb/chapter/one-piece-chapter-1026/

This is the latest, our body luffy is now moon splitter

Moon splitter ke. grin someone that'll cry before kaido.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
3minssex:
@richmond500 is a new chapter of one piece out?

This latest chapter na fire
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by richmond500: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
typicalgamer:

the past chapters are all fire,
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
richmond500:
the past chapters are all fire,

Omo I was imagining the animations in my head damn.

Kaido is going down
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
jaeyking:

Just double space on the comments.
thanks....it feels awkard to have to be typing a '.' evrytym you post only screenshots.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
typicalgamer:

bros i'm still discouraged ooo with d anime version of one piece...900+ episodes....lol....d tin just be like quarantined zone! What's d way out ooo?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
donwizzy7:
bros i'm still discouraged ooo with d anime version of one piece...900+ episodes....lol....d tin just be like quarantined zone! What's d way out ooo?

My advantage was that I started early.

If na now, I no go fit o
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by richmond500: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
typicalgamer:

Omo I was imagining the animations in my head damn.

Kaido is going down
I think after Kaido drops onigashima, we are going to see what really makes him strongest creature
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
typicalgamer:

My advantage was that I started early.
If na now, I no go fit o
choi
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by richmond500: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
3minssex:

Moon splitter ke. grin someone that'll cry before kaido.
lol, I wanted to say sky splitter though.
To think 102 chapters ago, he was oneshotted by Kaido and despite his future sight, he couldnt catch Kaido speed, but now he is going "man O man" with that beast.

I wonder how EOS luffy will be
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by richmond500: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
donwizzy7:
choi
just forget about watching one-piece, even me that dropped the anime 400 chapters ago won't want to go back and rewatch.

Maybe I'll rewatch after I give birth to all my children and retire at old age.

I can't sit for 23,000 minutes and watch it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Just In

Sure bangers coming from LiSA and Aimer

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Final Episode ✔️

8 / 10

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
richmond500:
just forget about watching one-piece, even me that dropped the anime 400 chapters ago won't want to go back and rewatch.

Maybe I'll rewatch after I give birth to all my children and retire at old age.

I can't sit for 23,000 minutes and watch it
hahahahahahaha!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
randomShek:
Just In

Sure bangers coming from LiSA and Aimer
bro you seriously dont understand how epic this season 2 will be!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
jaeyking:
dis shit funny die
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
richmond500:
I think after Kaido drops onigashima, we are going to see what really makes him strongest creature

He won’t succeed in dropping onigashima.

Because he ain’t the only dragon on the field anymore.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
richmond500:
lol, I wanted to say sky splitter though.
To think 102 chapters ago, he was oneshotted by Kaido and despite his future sight, he couldnt catch Kaido speed, but now he is going "man O man" with that beast.

I wonder how EOS luffy will be

He’s still in no way near kaido 1v1.

Remember who K-O luffy under the sea and he would have died if not for you know who
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Final Episode ✔️

7.8 / 10

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
donwizzy7:
thanks....it feels awkard to have to be typing a '.' evrytym you post only screenshots.

You welcome
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
DieRich5:
dis shit funny die

Lol.
Running to embrace death

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.